Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188567 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2018, 05:52:06 PM »
 6:37 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #124

Your last post on your intro stated it was a tough day. Well how do you feel now hof'er? Proud of you bro. See you a 101.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2018, 05:51:20 PM »
1:10 AM - Jul 15, 2013 #123

was a tough day
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
3:46 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #111

Day 75... Today was a good day I didn't have to pull out my AK...ok ok I am no rapper... Today I got to test out a body with 75 days of quit under its belt. Today I got to run a 5k I basically haven't done shit for along time. Today we my family participated in the run or dye run. I got to run with my boys I kept up with them, ran one into the ground and ran neck and neck with the other. You ask what's the point of this? Today was my marathon I got to run with my boys and I didn't have to hear daddy why are you quitting already...I am holding back the tears...I am so fucking proud to be quit...I got a second chance to run with my boys and not tire out. 75 days ago I would have been dragging my ass to the first half mile...today I RAN yep this big 240 pound ass ran.
Thanks to all my hard hitting quitters my quit family for providing me my second chance...I cant thank each and everyone of you enough. Proud to be quit quit with you today...every damn day...nafar!!!

4:01 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #112

You da man big T. Good shit!!!

4:34 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #113

Way to go Traumagnet! Don't ever forget that feeling, nothing can replace it.

7:49 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #114

Today, you earned success. Smell it. Taste it. Hug it. I am so damn proud. One day at a time...and relish it.

10:40 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #115

Proud of you bro! Feels good don'it?? Freedom is so damn cool...

10:49 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #116

You are litteraly my role-model! I will use you as inspiration as I get myself closer to the HOF and my former fitnese level... Quit on my brother I will be quitting every day with you.

11:54 PM - Jun 29, 2013 #117

So totally awesome! Thanks for letting us in on your JOY of being quit.

5:42 AM - Jun 30, 2013 #118

Well done,chalk one up for you.

5:52 AM - Jun 30, 2013 #120

Proud of you trauma. Big win!! Them boys are proud to.

Side note: I figured a dodge owner would have to run and walk a lot. 'crackup' couldn't help it brother. Just came out. Quit with you anyday of the week.

5:40 PM - Jun 30, 2013 #121

'crackup' now that was a good joke Jake,jayd n Eruss could learn something

6:32 PM - Jun 30, 2013 #122

I am learning from you trauma how to quit and what not to dive. Lmfao!! In the avatar photo It's even half in and half out of the garage, how appropriate.

On a serious note like I told the old Apple, you are a bad ass trauma, a complete fucking Bad Ass! People like you and Apple are what make this site, and yes jake and I are learning!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2018, 05:49:43 PM »

Day 75... Today was a good day I didn't have to pull out my AK...ok ok I am no rapper... Today I got to test out a body with 75 days of quit under its belt. Today I got to run a 5k I basically haven't done shit for along time. Today we my family participated in the run or dye run. I got to run with my boys I kept up with them, ran one into the ground and ran neck and neck with the other. You ask what's the point of this? Today was my marathon I got to run with my boys and I didn't have to hear daddy why are you quitting already...I am holding back the tears...I am so fucking proud to be quit...I got a second chance to run with my boys and not tire out. 75 days ago I would have been dragging my ass to the first half mile...today I RAN yep this big 240 pound ass ran.
Thanks to all my hard hitting quitters my quit family for providing me my second chance...I cant thank each and everyone of you enough. Proud to be quit quit with you today...every damn day...nafar!!!

Today, you earned success. Smell it. Taste it. Hug it. I am so damn proud. One day at a time...and relish it.

You are litteraly my role-model! I will use you as inspiration as I get myself closer to the HOF and my former fitnese level... Quit on my brother I will be quitting every day with you.

Side note: I figured a dodge owner would have to run and walk a lot. 'crackup' couldn't help it brother. Just came out. Quit with you anyday of the week.

5:40 PM - Jun 30, 2013 #121

'crackup' now that was a good joke Jake,jayd n Eruss could learn something

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2018, 05:48:21 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2018, 05:47:10 PM »

5:49 AM - Jun 30, 2013 #119

It can be done!!! Day 75, nice work. Todd, you're an example of what a quit should look like.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2018, 05:46:18 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2018, 05:45:34 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2018, 05:44:21 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2018, 05:43:37 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2018, 05:42:20 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2018, 05:41:40 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2018, 05:38:03 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2018, 05:36:23 PM »
4:14 PM - Jun 26, 2013 #107

How do I do chat w a droid

4:31 PM - Jun 26, 2013 #108

Download Flashchat code is 199 i think

5:03 PM - Jun 26, 2013 #109

It's... 123 Flashchat and the room ID is 198

5:49 PM - Jun 26, 2013 #110

Oops, i was close.

MY HOF speech