Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188375 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2018, 06:13:23 PM »
7:00 PM - Sep 12, 2013 #139

Oh lord I have seen it all now someone has gone to great lengths to pretend they are me I do not blame you Jake I can see why you wanna be me
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »
 wrote:
"Hey bro can I get a ride tomorrow?  My truck broke down and I need a ride in a real truck!  It's hard for me to admit that but Its time to be honest.  My truck lowers my masculinity and I need to be seen riding in a truck that makes a statement.  I am sorry for all the times that I have tried to talk trash about your truck, it was just because I was jealous of what you drive.  I am ready to own my failures and admit that your truck is superior to mine.  So.... can I have a ride?  I need to actually be able to leave my drive way....

Yes trauma I will give you a ride! I am glad that you have chosen to be honest and admit that you have a weak truck! It takes a big man. Ill pick you up at 8
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2018, 06:12:12 PM »
 8:55 PM - Jul 24, 2013 #137

Welcome to the HOF. A place for champions. Breathe in deep. You smell that? It's greatness. Congrats bro!!! Chest better have been puffed out today!!!

Breathe in deep again...you smell that? I shit myself.

What's your addressed? I heard if you fart into a ziplock bag, quickly seal it and mail it to somebody they will smell the stench when they open it. I want to see if that's true.

Somebody also told me that if you floated an air biscuit into a coworkers empty coffee cup and quickly flipped it upside down on their desk that they would catch a good huff of shit when they flipper it over.

I tried it once...and it worked!!!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
8:51 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #130

All newbies, pay attention here! If a dodge driver can make HOF anyone can. Most dodge truck drivers dip in an attempt to reduce the stress the truck puts on them everyday. Poor guys, once they discover dipping adds to the stress they quit putting the poison in but can't shake the truck obsession. Guess its like any other addiction you just can't see the truck is holding you back trauma. All jokes aside I am damn proud to be quit with you man and happy to call you my friend! You go you bad ass, you go!

8:53 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #131

'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

8:57 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #132

'crackup' 'crackup'

'clap' 'clap'

Nicely done, Trauma . . . . riding in my Chevy!

9:29 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #134

Now that was funny. I lost my lunch. 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

7:00 PM - Jul 24, 2013 #136

No dodge jokes from me - but if you ever need a ride, my Hyundai still has a lot of miles left before the warranty expires.

Trauma - congratulations. This is a big milestone, the first of many I am sure we will see from you. It has been a great honor to watch you beat this demon one day at a time. Look me up if you ever find yourself in cowtown. We will con jayhawk into paying for BBQ and kc guy will provide the beer!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2018, 06:08:42 PM »
Posted: Jul 24, 2013, 10:22 am

Junk-Free JULY
(Wednesday, July 24th, 2013) Today Quit with all of July!

---------------------------------------------------------------
July's Sheet of integrity Check
Click HERE and contact WarE2013, Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat or Quit if something is messed up

CHECK IF YOU BUMPED SOMEONE AFTER YOU POST! Keep on Keeping On!

Don't forget to order your HOF Coin and HOF Knife.
Proceeds go towards keeping this site free to us addicts!

Junk- Free July, quitter's:
The new July train is here, take a deep whiff, smell that new train scent (yea were gonna call it that). The folks in June really made a mess in the last one (gonna need a lot of bleach) it will not be in service for a while. Get your bags packed say farewell to your loved ones and get ready to hop on the train. Runner is a chief of law enforcement so no funny business while along the ride, liquid libations are tiacceptable though. acevlx600 will have a few with you all but the party is all for you amazing quitters. We will be sending you a PM soon please respond as soon as possible. You really don't want us to make something up. It's your ticket to board the train and it's your day of celebration so make the most of it.
Runner & acevlx600

The train is heading west today to pick up traumagnet in Minot ND where he calls home now growing up in Colorado and an Indian reservation. This engaged quitter with two boys works for a quality improvement organization started dipping in first grade nut now is 100 days nicotine free. He is be drinking Dirty Dirty Gin Martinis. He says with the martinis do use having an emergency contact because won’t feel anything anyhow. He says it’s only inappropriate if you are wound too tight. People are too reserved. The craziest thing he ever did was running a class 5 rapid with a sit on top kayak with a half rack of Obsidian Stout onboard. He is going to celebrate his HOF by going see Sawyer Brown at the state fair. He doesn’t know where to begin with those to thank and says not to be offended if he forgets to mention anyone. He says KKLJINC was the first to respond and has been in touch ever since, SRANS was the first to call him and check on him and let him know this place is real. Waste Panal dropped him a pm and digits and stood by him during high drama on the site and offered guidance along the way. Sand Fleas who has always taken time to respond Apple Jack who has helped him keep days right and just a good guy to have in your corner, Quit, Fufu to coo the SNU, Tarheel made a pact early on that we had to sign the quit contract and post it online if we ever caved. Honorable mentions Sage, always straight and very kind. Mr and Mrs CDaniels for always posting support in many groups for many people even during the birth of the little one. Erussel Jake the bobsy twins of August their banter back and forth has lightened up tough days. Seeing Derk come as far as he has in a very short time the bro has quit wood. His words of wisdom comes from OIB “Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter”. This Denver Bronco and Clint Eastwood fan gets his favorite movie quote from Pale Rider “Mans got to know his limitations and there is nothing like a good old piece of hickory” ...after the preacher beat the shit out of everyone. Let welcome traumagnet to the train.

Don't forget to write your HOF speech & PAY IT FORWARD!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: How is the HOF speech going?

don't sign up until you hit 100 days

Aksn823, Hellya, Bmonday, FuFuTheSnu, SFGE, mlzy15, Slow_Roller, shaun_h, Akhillbille, Cowgirl, FLguy42, Globewarmer, Quit, t78brian, Murph8804,Polish Workhorse,Traumagnet

----------------------------------------------------------------
July's Bad-Ass Quitters: Place your name and promise NOT to use nicotine in any form today

AppleJack... 99 - Congrats Trauma! Super proud of you and proud to be Junk Free with ya dude!
IrightI -98
Bmonday 118
NoMoreDip - 95 - congrats trauma
tarheel done - day 95 - Quit with all of July today. Great job Trauma!
Natureboys99-Day 101--Awesome Traumagnet, congrats!
Murph8804- 102 congrats Traumagnet!!
Traumagnet-hmmmm what day am I on Apple? CHoo choo the snu 100....Thank you everyone could not have done it without you all. We are one big bunch of addicts that give a shit.
Polish Workhorse - Day 102 - Contrats Traumagnet!
Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat -114- Nice job Trauma, you da man today and about damn time. I quit with you and all of July today. QLAFM EDD
Slow_Roller - Day 114
Globewarmer - Day 112
FuFuTheSnu - day 115

Fantasy Island: Because people posting here think their quit is strong enough to skip roll.
To add accountability as we approach the HOF. If you missed posting yesterday tell us why!

Support from other Bad Ass Quitters:

Sage 205 Wonderful job Trauma! So proud to have you as a quit brother. (Could my July brothers vote in April '13 for favorite small group name? We are having a contest for fun)
cdaniels-247-QLF with Apple, Murph, Trauma, FUFU, Quit, Sand, Hellya and all of July
mrs. cdaniels-298 with Apple, Murph, Trauma, FUFU, Quit, Sand, Hellya and all of July
mich 34 370 with applejack and July
Worktowin 213. With flguy42 and traumagnet. Congratulations trauma!!!!!
Steve Mc. -215- ODAAT
cbird 572 qlfedd
gneeson88-205
syn,drome - yesterday +1
Tazbutane - 244 - quit today with Sand Fleas Gotta Eat, Traumagnet and July 2013
Runner 149 quit with Applejack and Sansfleas
mfkuss - 323 - quit with SandFleas and July
DaveVT - 868
Wedge - 471 Quit with July '13.
Miles - 870 - Awesome job guys!
jaynellie- 171 Quit with AppleJack and Sandfleas
05wrxing-309. Quit all day with Sand Fleas, Workhorse, Quit and all of July
Mike Land -243- Quit with Aksn823, Applejack and July.
wmcatty 250
KCChiefs - 205 Congrats Traumagnet
Gunner75 - With Sandfleas and July
iizphilister - 205 - quit with Sand Fleas, applejack and his lovers of July
Jungleland - Quit with Traumagnet - Congrat's on 100
Jake Frawley- 67- With my boy Trauma! Congrats on 100. You are inspiring! Grab life by the HORNS!
Wastepanel-Day 757-Congrats Trauma and congrats July
Nate17 - 203 - w/July
KKLJINC -147- Trauma you stud!!!!! Apple, come on over we can pre board the train....hehe
B-loMatt-58- Trauma!! Congrates man! I quit with you bas ass quitters today.
Rickddd 200!!! QFT with quit and applejack.
Kdip - 1787
Evil_Won - 288 - Way to go Trauma!! (Bump)
Mookie - 401 quit with SandFleas and EvilGinger
Sporticus -374- Congratulations trauma!
Erussell 86 with apple and the 100 day trauma.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2018, 06:06:44 PM »

All newbies, pay attention here! If a dodge driver can make HOF anyone can. Most dodge truck drivers dip in an attempt to reduce the stress the truck puts on them everyday. Poor guys, once they discover dipping adds to the stress they quit putting the poison in but can't shake the truck obsession. Guess its like any other addiction you just can't see the truck is holding you back trauma. All jokes aside I am damn proud to be quit with you man and happy to call you my friend! You go you bad ass, you go!

'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

'crackup' 'crackup'

'clap' 'clap'

9:29 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #134

Now that was funny. I lost my lunch. 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2018, 06:03:46 PM »
 8:58 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #133

what would this party be without the bobsy twins...thanks Eruss (DICK) that was funny

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2018, 06:03:11 PM »

'crackup' 'crackup'

'clap' 'clap'

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:05:04 PM by traumagnet »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2018, 06:02:23 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2018, 05:55:33 PM »
8:47 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #129

'worship'

You are the man. Dodge rules! You get that one for free today.....

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2018, 05:54:59 PM »
8:29 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #128

Way to go brother. Keep leading the way for the rest of us. You have some damn good quit going on.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2018, 05:54:13 PM »
7:32 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #126

Well done man! Enjoy it and quit on.

8:20 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #127

100 days is a great milestone bro! Congratulations. I know I would not be at day 32 if it was not for your engagement early on in my quit. I appreciate that more than you know. You are the man! Enjoy today's quit. You earned it! QLF ODAAT!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »
7:32 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #126

Well done man! Enjoy it and quit on.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2018, 05:52:55 PM »
7:26 AM - Jul 24, 2013 #125

I am proud of you, 100 days brother. You drank the Kool Aide, and I am proud to have quit with you!

Enjoy it.

MY HOF speech