Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188278 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2018, 06:54:54 PM »

Unread post
  18 Apr 2013, 11:57 #1
Still in dip fog things dont seem to go in and come out of my brain as smooth as they did when I was chewing. I will keep pushing past. I got through the body aches and head aches just have to do things without dip. This whole process really pisses me off I had quit for 3 years once then for years then 6 mos and here I am again. Day 3... this time I looked for a group to belong to lets hope this works I want it to for a variety of reasons mostly noticeable health changes.

6:11 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #166

Well, trauma, you made it past the fog. Your health is improving. You postcand support others every day. You are the gold standard for ktc - you give and in return you grow.

Thank you for all that you have done for me and for so many others. I know I'm a few hours early, but congratulations on hitting 200! Life gets even better from here! I'll quit with you tomorrow!

7:44 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #167

Congrats brother! You are an inspiration and one of the men here I look up too. Well done on 200!

8:46 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #168

Trauma congrats on kicking the nic bitch's ass for 200 straight days. You really are an asset to this site. Keep killin it brother.

6:24 AM - Nov 01, 2013 #169

oh gawd thanks for bumping that up W2W that was on sad sack typing that in his thread. I would not be here today if it wasn't for the guys and gals that have come before me paving the way and my peeps pushing me. Push pull pay it forward and back. Thanks to each and everyone of you wow 200 not much more to say. QLF EDD!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2018, 06:54:08 PM »

Unread post
Still in dip fog things dont seem to go in and come out of my brain as smooth as they did when I was chewing. I will keep pushing past. I got through the body aches and head aches just have to do things without dip. This whole process really pisses me off I had quit for 3 years once then for years then 6 mos and here I am again. Day 3... this time I looked for a group to belong to lets hope this works I want it to for a variety of reasons mostly noticeable health changes.

Well, trauma, you made it past the fog. Your health is improving. You postcand support others every day. You are the gold standard for ktc - you give and in return you grow.

Thank you for all that you have done for me and for so many others. I know I'm a few hours early, but congratulations on hitting 200! Life gets even better from here! I'll quit with you tomorrow!

Congrats brother! You are an inspiration and one of the men here I look up too. Well done on 200!

8:46 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #168

Trauma congrats on kicking the nic bitch's ass for 200 straight days. You really are an asset to this site. Keep killin it brother.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2018, 06:53:23 PM »

Unread post

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2018, 06:52:36 PM »

Unread post

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2018, 06:50:50 PM »
7:47 AM - Oct 03, 2013 #162

I would like to add a few things. One I really have enjoyed reading the Hall of Legends speeches they are truly inspiring thanks for sharing your stories. It really took me back and gave me goose bumps when I read this

I’ve told many people and been laughed at for saying it, but I swear you could drop me off in any major metropolitan area, butt nekkid, with my cell phone and within 2 hours I’d have a brother bring me clothes and some hot food. That is what this site is about people. If you haven’t experienced it, you are missing out on a treasure of life. Take when you have to and return it 10 fold when you can. That makes this community strive....Loot

Not much more too add this sums up how I feel about the site also, if it wasn't for this place who knows where I would be now.

Another thing I ran into a former coworker again I ran into him earlier in my quit and he said hey you still doing that kick the can thing and I said YEP its kill the can. He said well what day are you on I said 166 he said great job right there in the middle of the restaurant he said it takes balls to quit and keep that way. He has been quit for 3 years and he said it gets easier bout a year out is when I felt good. I told him he should join us. He said he should I told him I wouldn't be where I am at without the site.

8:13 AM - Oct 03, 2013 #163

You have repaid it 10 fold Todd. Thanks for all that you do. If you are naked in Kansas City I would bring you some clothes and food, but first I'd take pictures and post them all over the web. Just sayin.

8:14 AM - Oct 03, 2013 #164

then you would be on two forms of CRACK W2W

9:36 AM - Oct 03, 2013 #165

Yup, if you're ever dropped off naked and alone in Los Angeles, I'll bring you clothes and some tacos, but it might take more than two hours with traffic. Thanks for being one of those people who makes this place work.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2018, 06:49:47 PM »

I would like to add a few things. One I really have enjoyed reading the Hall of Legends speeches they are truly inspiring thanks for sharing your stories. It really took me back and gave me goose bumps when I read this

I’ve told many people and been laughed at for saying it, but I swear you could drop me off in any major metropolitan area, butt nekkid, with my cell phone and within 2 hours I’d have a brother bring me clothes and some hot food. That is what this site is about people. If you haven’t experienced it, you are missing out on a treasure of life. Take when you have to and return it 10 fold when you can. That makes this community strive....Loot

Not much more too add this sums up how I feel about the site also, if it wasn't for this place who knows where I would be now.

Another thing I ran into a former coworker again I ran into him earlier in my quit and he said hey you still doing that kick the can thing and I said YEP its kill the can. He said well what day are you on I said 166 he said great job right there in the middle of the restaurant he said it takes balls to quit and keep that way. He has been quit for 3 years and he said it gets easier bout a year out is when I felt good. I told him he should join us. He said he should I told him I wouldn't be where I am at without the site.

You have repaid it 10 fold Todd. Thanks for all that you do. If you are naked in Kansas City I would bring you some clothes and food, but first I'd take pictures and post them all over the web. Just sayin.

8:14 AM - Oct 03, 2013 #164

then you would be on two forms of CRACK W2W

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2018, 06:49:06 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2018, 06:48:19 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2018, 06:47:16 PM »
8:23 PM - Sep 25, 2013 #153

I must apologize for my minimal contact with the site directly for the last few days/weeks. I have not missed roll, I have missed supporting my brothers and sisters of each group and working the intro threads. I will not offer any excuses I will be making a conscience effort to make my presence known here every week day for sure. I have not been holding up my end of support and paying it forward and back. I am back so be ready those of you in the hurt vagina camp (er dvm) I will start with my old approach hard and direct.
:wub:
Trauma

6:28 AM - Sep 27, 2013 #161

Stay away from MY SHEEP!!! I am right there with you Trama. Not that I have wanted a break, but just been busy, with a chew free life and work getting in the way. I quit with you!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2018, 06:46:19 PM »

I must apologize for my minimal contact with the site directly for the last few days/weeks. I have not missed roll, I have missed supporting my brothers and sisters of each group and working the intro threads. I will not offer any excuses I will be making a conscience effort to make my presence known here every week day for sure. I have not been holding up my end of support and paying it forward and back. I am back so be ready those of you in the hurt vagina camp (er dvm) I will start with my old approach hard and direct.
Trauma

5:29 AM - Sep 26, 2013 #155

Keyboard Cowboy 'sos2'

6:31 AM - Sep 26, 2013 #158

Thanks Diesel I know you cant just say glad to have you back Trauma I missed you. :wub:

4:16 PM - Sep 26, 2013 #159

Dude... You posted roll. You don't owe anyone an apology for decreased activity on the site for a few days. That said... Your comments demonstrate why you are such a bada$$ quitter. You really give a damn about people and want to help them beat back this BS addiction.

I will say this... I would not be here with 96 days quit under my belt if it weren't for you. You helped get me thru the suck which was working me over big time. I am glad you want to continue because there will be another me joining today and they will need some trauma. I owe you brother. Quit on!

4:57 PM - Sep 26, 2013 #160

Just chiming in to say that I agree with all of this. Trauma, you have nothing to apologize for. Plus, we all need a break sometimes. I can think of some people who violate that rule, but, frankly, I worry about them. 'Crazy'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2018, 06:44:28 PM »

Trauma

Keyboard Cowboy 'sos2'

Thanks Diesel I know you cant just say glad to have you back Trauma I missed you. :wub:

4:16 PM - Sep 26, 2013 #159

Dude... You posted roll. You don't owe anyone an apology for decreased activity on the site for a few days. That said... Your comments demonstrate why you are such a bada$$ quitter. You really give a damn about people and want to help them beat back this BS addiction.

I will say this... I would not be here with 96 days quit under my belt if it weren't for you. You helped get me thru the suck which was working me over big time. I am glad you want to continue because there will be another me joining today and they will need some trauma. I owe you brother. Quit on!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2018, 06:43:40 PM »

Trauma

Keyboard Cowboy 'sos2'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2018, 06:42:54 PM »

Trauma

6:05 AM - Sep 26, 2013 #157

Now that is some funny shit right there Diesel!

Traumagnet, no worries man we have missed you but there are several of us here to help, your brief hiatus helped others learn how to step up to an occasion.

Like srans said, relax and enjoy your time on the porch sipping the mason jar filled with KTC Kool-Aid.

Keyboard Cowboy 'sos2'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »

Trauma

5:58 AM - Sep 26, 2013 #156

Look out! Real talk from Traums. Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow bud.

Peace.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2018, 06:41:11 PM »

Trauma

Keyboard Cowboy 'sos2'

MY HOF speech