Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188373 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #238 on: October 18, 2018, 05:55:15 PM »
9:28 PM - May 19, 2014 #242

Well done m'brutha!

9:33 PM - May 19, 2014 #243

Congrats, those +1's really add up!

10:00 PM - May 19, 2014 #244

Way to be!! Keep stacking them!

3:49 AM - May 20, 2014 #245

Congrats on 400 today trauma! Very nice. Great day to be quit with you!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:56:48 PM by traumagnet »
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #237 on: October 18, 2018, 05:54:44 PM »

Well done m'brutha!

10:00 PM - May 19, 2014 #244

Way to be!! Keep stacking them!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #236 on: October 18, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »

Well done m'brutha!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2018, 05:53:29 PM »

Well done m'brutha!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #234 on: October 18, 2018, 05:52:56 PM »
6:25 AM - May 12, 2014 #239

I can not believe all of the milestones that have been flying by for everyone. I must apologize for missing a few on the day it happens...know this it is no less important to me. In an effort to stay up with milestones if you have my number text me a reminder or PM me if you don't mind. I do not like missing milestones. I don't look at it as patting your own back I look at it as remindin old Trauma...I would appreciate it.
Thanks all
Trauma-392 Slayin the bitch ODAAT.

9:44 AM - May 12, 2014 #240

i agree trying to keep up on the jackwagin facebook page with the milestone is very time comsuming. i know i have missed some and it gets me down. unless they post with the Jan 13 jackwagins i miss them. 392 is awesome keep up good work

Scott 583

11:11 AM - May 12, 2014 #241

The great thing about milestones is there are more ahead for us all... You are a great supporter here Trauma, don't worry if you don't catch them all...

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #233 on: October 18, 2018, 05:52:16 PM »

I can not believe all of the milestones that have been flying by for everyone. I must apologize for missing a few on the day it happens...know this it is no less important to me. In an effort to stay up with milestones if you have my number text me a reminder or PM me if you don't mind. I do not like missing milestones. I don't look at it as patting your own back I look at it as remindin old Trauma...I would appreciate it.
Thanks all

9:44 AM - May 12, 2014 #240

i agree trying to keep up on the jackwagin facebook page with the milestone is very time comsuming. i know i have missed some and it gets me down. unless they post with the Jan 13 jackwagins i miss them. 392 is awesome keep up good work

Scott 583

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2018, 05:50:23 PM »

Thanks all

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2018, 05:49:05 PM »
9:31 PM - Apr 14, 2014 #214

1 year bro.
Remember how you felt last year at this time? You. Were. A. Mess! Hell, we all were. Fogged out, pissed off, wondering if we could do this.

Here you are man... Not the same dude in any way. Proud to call you a bro ~ proud to quit with you every day. You are one unique cat... I dig that 'winker'

1 year bro. Stay strong...

1:22 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #215

Congratulations Todd. And thank you - there are some bad ass leaders on this board. Your name is among them. Today is a new milestone - a day to be proud and yet reflective. A year ago you were a jacked up mess. Today you are a new man. Every part of your life is better, and winning sure feels good. I'll have a drink in your honor tonight. Well done, one day at a time!

2:54 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #216

Congrats on 1 year Trauma! Thanks for the encouragement along the way. We'll keep chasing you ODAAT!

3:30 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #217

Happy Quit Birthday brother! I certainly remember your first day on the boards. I thought this guy is messed up. But I always had a feeling that you were going to make the quit count and not be one of the causalities. I don't know what it was but there was something from the very beginning, "He's going to be a bad ass quitter for all the $hit he's going through right now, he's going to turn it around and show everyone how a quit should be." You did brother and I'm proud that you're part of Junk Free July. More that that. I'm proud to call you friend.

5:47 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #218

Congrats Todd this is a great milestone! You sure have turned your quit into a hero's journey, complete with rising to lead others on their own way. Thank you and congrats again!

7:35 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #219

'clap' YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN! CONGRATS BRO!

7:42 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #220

congrats trauma...

7:59 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #221

Proud to be quit with you today trauma. 1 year is some great quit. Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do to help people see the light. You are a great man! Quit with you all day long.

8:08 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #222

1 Year! Congrats!

8:08 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #223

It's no accident that some of my favorite quitters are in this thread! Congrats on a whole year of freedom brother. I look forward to many more days ahead being quit with you, all the bad asses of 2013 and the whole KTC family!!

'Cheers'

10:35 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #225

To a bad ass that text me all the time to check on me, well done! I quit with you.

11:06 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #226

Congrats my friend. You battled long and hard. Glad your my friend.

11:18 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #227

'Cheers' Nicely done Trauma! keep that quit coming...

10:07 AM - Apr 16, 2014 #235

Congrats, buddy! KTC wouldn't be the same w/o you.

5:47 PM - Apr 16, 2014 #237

Congrats on one YEAR!!!! Luv

7:12 AM - Apr 17, 2014 #238

Congrats my friend. You battled long and hard. Glad your my friend.[/quote]Congrats on one YEAR!!!! Luv[/quote]Congrats on one year, just remember you are supposed to grab life by the horn, not other men!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2018, 05:48:15 PM »

1 year bro.
Remember how you felt last year at this time? You. Were. A. Mess! Hell, we all were. Fogged out, pissed off, wondering if we could do this.

Here you are man... Not the same dude in any way. Proud to call you a bro ~ proud to quit with you every day. You are one unique cat... I dig that 'winker'

Congratulations Todd. And thank you - there are some bad ass leaders on this board. Your name is among them. Today is a new milestone - a day to be proud and yet reflective. A year ago you were a jacked up mess. Today you are a new man. Every part of your life is better, and winning sure feels good. I'll have a drink in your honor tonight. Well done, one day at a time!

Congrats on 1 year Trauma! Thanks for the encouragement along the way. We'll keep chasing you ODAAT!

Happy Quit Birthday brother! I certainly remember your first day on the boards. I thought this guy is messed up. But I always had a feeling that you were going to make the quit count and not be one of the causalities. I don't know what it was but there was something from the very beginning, "He's going to be a bad ass quitter for all the $hit he's going through right now, he's going to turn it around and show everyone how a quit should be." You did brother and I'm proud that you're part of Junk Free July. More that that. I'm proud to call you friend.

Congrats Todd this is a great milestone! You sure have turned your quit into a hero's journey, complete with rising to lead others on their own way. Thank you and congrats again!

congrats trauma...

Proud to be quit with you today trauma. 1 year is some great quit. Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do to help people see the light. You are a great man! Quit with you all day long.

1 Year! Congrats!

It's no accident that some of my favorite quitters are in this thread! Congrats on a whole year of freedom brother. I look forward to many more days ahead being quit with you, all the bad asses of 2013 and the whole KTC family!!

'Cheers'

To a bad ass that text me all the time to check on me, well done! I quit with you.

5:47 PM - Apr 16, 2014 #237

Congrats on one YEAR!!!! Luv

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2018, 05:47:30 PM »
2:21 PM - Apr 16, 2014 #236

you'll be on the rushmore of the original bad asses

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2018, 05:46:26 PM »

1 year bro.

congrats trauma...

1 Year! Congrats!

'Cheers'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2018, 05:45:06 PM »
10:22 AM - Apr 15, 2014 #224

365 days ago I set out on a journey, I said good bye to my mistress "NICOTINE" after 30 years of addiction. I have been clean for one trip around the sun! This is a very proud moment for me/us. Yes I say us I have looked over my thread for the last year and as I type this I am glad my office is locked because I have tears. The tears are of happiness and regret, happiness because in this fight I am winning regret and sadness are because I can’t believe that I am in this fight to begin with. Can’t look back though I just have to keep my ears pinned down and march forward. I could not have done this alone proven by history of stops and starts. There has to be a change in mindset that has to occur as we QUIT only once. Those of you that know me know that this year has been challenging for me but through the support of my wife and all of you on this site I have been able to keep quit I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you.

I heard an analogy this morning from a wise man of quit known as Apple Jack this defines the feeling of the journey thus far “Seems like just yesterday and forever ago all at the same time.”

Last night I had a dip dream she came for in my sleep again. I dreamt that I tossed it all away on day 364. The difference this time is that I didn’t wake up shaking and freaked out ‘cause I knew that there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL that this was real. I am glad she came for me last night she can come for me whenever she feels like it, I know I will kick her ass. I am also glad she came so that I have a constant reminder “Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB”

Thank you all!

Trauma 365 out!

6:43 AM - Apr 16, 2014 #234

Thank you everyone that made yesterday very special for me and showed so much support I am deeply humbled! QLF EDD

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »
8:13 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #232

One year. A very small percentage of people on this planet can do what you have done. An even smaller percentage can keep going. You're a small percentage bad ass. Congrats!!!

Quit on...

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2018, 05:43:26 PM »
6:43 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #229

Congratulations Trauma! There's a lot to be proud of here Todd! Own it! 'winker'

6:52 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #230

Trauma, you are one of the pillars that hold these walls up! Thank you, and well done brother!

7:23 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #231

Trauma - Congrats on 1 year!!! What a great accomplishment. 4th floor isn't that far away :)

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #224 on: October 18, 2018, 05:42:48 PM »
6:43 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #229

Congratulations Trauma! There's a lot to be proud of here Todd! Own it! 'winker'

6:52 PM - Apr 15, 2014 #230

Trauma, you are one of the pillars that hold these walls up! Thank you, and well done brother!

MY HOF speech