Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188321 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2018, 06:43:41 PM »
9:19 PM - Aug 27, 2014 #275

500 days of pure n righteous quit!

Half comma sits well with you bro. Integrity and fortitude and stamina every step of the way. Proud to be in one badass month with you and the rest of the 4 horsemen. Rock on m'man!

9:26 PM - Aug 27, 2014 #276

It'll be an honor to pile on right about here. You have been a pillar of my quit, as I've told you before and you've minimized. You have a major impact on those you reach out to. Keep soingg what you do- it's working for you and helping others in a big way too. 500 days of earning freedom from one of the worst forms of slavery around, and bringing others with you. I think you should take a moment or two to enjoy where you are, and acknowledge the gratitude other will be giving! It's due to you.

9:31 PM - Aug 27, 2014 #277

Jesus Christ man, get it over with and blow the dude already...

Awesome 500 bro, huge milestone and one of many more I'm sure

9:44 PM - Aug 27, 2014 #278

Well I don't have the same impulses as him ^^^ but I still appreciate what you do!

12:59 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #279

Niiiiice! Wouldn' miss this for the world. Great job my friend.

3:28 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #280

Well brother i am also not,gonna blow ya but you are a great dude to quit with, congrats on 500 brother!

4:18 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #281

Also in agreement with Pinched and damn proud to be quit with you EDD. Still gotta laugh at all the fogginess that you went through 500 days ago. I think you were the foggiest that I've seen. As funny as it was, I still will take the new Trauma that has kicked that nic bitch to the curb for good. This is an awesome milestone and an awesome day, enjoy it brother!

4:52 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #282

This is one big mutha fuckin hump day!

Congrats Todd! Thanks for your always level headed and dead on approach here. You are one of the upper crust quitters and it's an honor to quit with you today!

Closer to a comma than a day 1 brother. I wish all of the newbies could be in your shoes today for just 2 minutes.... They wouldn't believe it.....

5:17 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #283

Well done sir! Way to lead from the front! Proud to be quit with you all day.

6:17 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #284

Great to see you hit this major milestone. You're one of the finest of the finest found in these halls.

6:26 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #285

You have straight guys lining up to blow you, that's bad ass! Enjoy your 5 hundo, and see you at 501

8:22 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #286

Way to be Trauma. I don't know about the blowing thing but you are one of the pillars I lean on to stay quit. Your words are always positive and encouraging. This is a really big milestone! Huge congrats!
ODAAT....Learn It.....Know It.....Live It

8:46 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #287

WOW!!! Love it. Keep adding plus ones Trauma

8:48 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #288

Awesome, half-way to commatown. Keep up the badassedness.

9:11 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #289

Well Done!!!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2018, 06:42:47 PM »

Half comma sits well with you bro. Integrity and fortitude and stamina every step of the way. Proud to be in one badass month with you and the rest of the 4 horsemen. Rock on m'man!

It'll be an honor to pile on right about here. You have been a pillar of my quit, as I've told you before and you've minimized. You have a major impact on those you reach out to. Keep soingg what you do- it's working for you and helping others in a big way too. 500 days of earning freedom from one of the worst forms of slavery around, and bringing others with you. I think you should take a moment or two to enjoy where you are, and acknowledge the gratitude other will be giving! It's due to you.

Well I don't have the same impulses as him ^^^ but I still appreciate what you do!

Well brother i am also not,gonna blow ya but you are a great dude to quit with, congrats on 500 brother!

Also in agreement with Pinched and damn proud to be quit with you EDD. Still gotta laugh at all the fogginess that you went through 500 days ago. I think you were the foggiest that I've seen. As funny as it was, I still will take the new Trauma that has kicked that nic bitch to the curb for good. This is an awesome milestone and an awesome day, enjoy it brother!

Congrats Todd! Thanks for your always level headed and dead on approach here. You are one of the upper crust quitters and it's an honor to quit with you today!

Closer to a comma than a day 1 brother. I wish all of the newbies could be in your shoes today for just 2 minutes.... They wouldn't believe it.....

Great to see you hit this major milestone. You're one of the finest of the finest found in these halls.

You have straight guys lining up to blow you, that's bad ass! Enjoy your 5 hundo, and see you at 501

Way to be Trauma. I don't know about the blowing thing but you are one of the pillars I lean on to stay quit. Your words are always positive and encouraging. This is a really big milestone! Huge congrats!

8:48 AM - Aug 28, 2014 #288

Awesome, half-way to commatown. Keep up the badassedness.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2018, 06:41:14 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2018, 06:40:22 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2018, 06:38:40 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2018, 06:37:58 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2018, 06:37:17 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #275 on: October 18, 2018, 06:36:28 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2018, 06:35:12 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2018, 06:34:38 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2018, 06:33:56 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #271 on: October 18, 2018, 06:33:08 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #270 on: October 18, 2018, 06:32:15 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2018, 06:31:19 PM »

MY HOF speech