Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188411 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #508 on: October 22, 2018, 05:02:26 PM »
4:19 AM - May 25, 2015 #516

Trauma-770/365 popping in to say thank you all for the support and guidance that y'all offered me early on. Today I have been booze free for 1 trip around the sun and loving it. None of which would have been possible without first learning the skills of battling nicotine and the support freely offered by members of this site. Thank you
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #507 on: October 22, 2018, 05:01:52 PM »
5:36 PM - May 21, 2015 #513

Round 2 chemo was complete Sunday about 130 pm. This round was way smoother then round one probably because round one I had surgery and chemo. I only had to take to two nausea meds. Only a few difficulties to report my feet are just wet w sweat in my work boots (my feet hardly used to sweat prior to chemo) not sleeping and lots of dreams. I am pleased to report that since I have been doing so well they are not going to keep me in the hospital after receiving the initial infusions. They are going to let me take my happy ass home with a pump and I am going to have nurse friends take the pump off of me at my home when I am done with the 44 hour infusion. Psychologically I was better according to my wife...she said I just rolled through it. My mind body and soul is still very strong and my body weight is up 10 pounds....Drs orders to bulk up during chemo. My tagline "Endeavor to persevere" is more than just a line its what I do along with "live each day".

I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due and without this site giving me the ability to battle nicotine the rest would not have been possible. I gained confidence to take on anything. The men and women that I have spoken to here are by far some of the most outstanding people I have ever been around. I can always count on coming here and knowing there is always someone on duty tossing out that lil atta boy Trauma go get it. I will never give up.
Thank you all
Trauma

8:38 PM - May 21, 2015 #514

Don't ever give up trauma! You're such an inspiration and make my quit so much stronger! I use to feel sorry for myself after I had a heart attack but since joining ktc I'm a totally different person, I have all the confidence in the world I can beat anything! God bless you and prayers to you and yours. Thanks again for my strength from you I look forward to hearing more from you.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #506 on: October 22, 2018, 05:01:12 PM »
5:36 PM - May 21, 2015 #513

Round 2 chemo was complete Sunday about 130 pm. This round was way smoother then round one probably because round one I had surgery and chemo. I only had to take to two nausea meds. Only a few difficulties to report my feet are just wet w sweat in my work boots (my feet hardly used to sweat prior to chemo) not sleeping and lots of dreams. I am pleased to report that since I have been doing so well they are not going to keep me in the hospital after receiving the initial infusions. They are going to let me take my happy ass home with a pump and I am going to have nurse friends take the pump off of me at my home when I am done with the 44 hour infusion. Psychologically I was better according to my wife...she said I just rolled through it. My mind body and soul is still very strong and my body weight is up 10 pounds....Drs orders to bulk up during chemo. My tagline "Endeavor to persevere" is more than just a line its what I do along with "live each day".

I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due and without this site giving me the ability to battle nicotine the rest would not have been possible. I gained confidence to take on anything. The men and women that I have spoken to here are by far some of the most outstanding people I have ever been around. I can always count on coming here and knowing there is always someone on duty tossing out that lil atta boy Trauma go get it. I will never give up.
Thank you all
Trauma

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #505 on: October 22, 2018, 04:59:15 PM »
4:26 AM - May 21, 2015 #511

Checking in Todd. Still in your corner, brother.

5:07 AM - May 21, 2015 #512

Special prayers for you my friend. Hoping all is well. God bless.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #504 on: October 22, 2018, 04:57:58 PM »
4:26 AM - May 21, 2015 #511

Checking in Todd. Still in your corner, brother.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #503 on: October 22, 2018, 04:57:37 PM »
4:13 AM - May 15, 2015 #502

Round 2 of chemo today long day of having ortho weed b gone dumped in me.

4:15 AM - May 15, 2015 #504

Hang in there T. Stay strong like you have been. You got this. You're going to win this fight. We're all here for you and we're all fighting with you.

6:01 AM - May 15, 2015 #505

Hang in there brother, you are one strong mother fucker so there is no doubt in my mind that cancer is scared; picked the wrong man to fuck with. You got this bud!

6:10 AM - May 15, 2015 #506

What Pinched said! I have no doubts that you are kicking cancers arse! Keep it going brother, you are an inspiration of strength and determination despite the obstacles standing in the way!

8:11 AM - May 16, 2015 #507

Thoughts and prayers brother! Stay strong, you have the will-power.

9:03 PM - May 16, 2015 #510

We are all with You everyday Trauma. Keep fighting!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #502 on: October 22, 2018, 04:56:49 PM »
9:00 AM - May 16, 2015 #508

Keep Fighting the Fight TM! You Got This!

2:46 PM - May 16, 2015 #509

Prayers for your strength and your families. God bless

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #501 on: October 22, 2018, 04:56:18 PM »
9:00 AM - May 16, 2015 #508

Keep Fighting the Fight TM! You Got This!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #500 on: October 22, 2018, 04:55:53 PM »

Hang in there T. Stay strong like you have been. You got this. You're going to win this fight. We're all here for you and we're all fighting with you.

Hang in there brother, you are one strong mother fucker so there is no doubt in my mind that cancer is scared; picked the wrong man to fuck with. You got this bud!

What Pinched said! I have no doubts that you are kicking cancers arse! Keep it going brother, you are an inspiration of strength and determination despite the obstacles standing in the way!

8:11 AM - May 16, 2015 #507

Thoughts and prayers brother! Stay strong, you have the will-power.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #499 on: October 22, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #498 on: October 22, 2018, 04:50:03 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #497 on: October 22, 2018, 04:49:24 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #496 on: October 22, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #495 on: October 22, 2018, 04:48:24 PM »
4:39 AM - May 13, 2015 #498

Continued prayers for you, Todd...

5:27 AM - May 13, 2015 #499

Ditto.

6:02 AM - May 13, 2015 #500

Thinking of You. Stay strong brother!

3:26 AM - May 15, 2015 #501

Positive thoughts Todd.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
4:39 AM - May 13, 2015 #498

Continued prayers for you, Todd...

5:27 AM - May 13, 2015 #499

Ditto.

6:02 AM - May 13, 2015 #500

Thinking of You. Stay strong brother!

MY HOF speech