Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188376 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #523 on: October 22, 2018, 05:11:09 PM »
6:47 AM - Jun 03, 2015 #530

Throwing some fuel your way Trauma! Crush it!

8:49 AM - Jun 03, 2015 #531

Prayers to you and yours my friend! Stay strong fight the fight please reach out if just need talk!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #522 on: October 22, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
6:47 AM - Jun 03, 2015 #530

Throwing some fuel your way Trauma! Crush it!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #521 on: October 22, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »
3:12 AM - May 29, 2015 #522

Goin to round three today I have been able to stay upbeat which is always good. Today I get to leave after chemo instead of being on lock down for the weekend. I am a bit apprehensive but it's what I asked for and the VA made it happen for me. This will help me grow and maintain a normal life while kicking the teeth out of cancer. Hua....
Trauma
Ps thank you all for the unending support you all are the ignition switch for me to keep pressing forward!

5:11 PM - May 29, 2015 #525

Here's some thoughts and prayers thrown your way. Try to enjoy the weekend brother.

7:28 PM - May 29, 2015 #526

With you.

Be as strong as I know you are.

5:39 AM - Jun 01, 2015 #527

HELL YEAH BROTHER! Way to take this shit standing up. You are a model among men and I absolutely hate what you are facing but love how you are ready to fight.

8:25 AM - Jun 01, 2015 #528

Stopping by to show some support and let you know we're all proud of you and your courage. We will stand with you. Excellent work and I'm damn happy to be quit with you

4:08 PM - Jun 02, 2015 #529

Keep on pressing on, buddy. Everyone here has got you back. You can do this, because you ARE doing this.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #520 on: October 22, 2018, 05:09:29 PM »

Goin to round three today I have been able to stay upbeat which is always good. Today I get to leave after chemo instead of being on lock down for the weekend. I am a bit apprehensive but it's what I asked for and the VA made it happen for me. This will help me grow and maintain a normal life while kicking the teeth out of cancer. Hua....
Trauma
Ps thank you all for the unending support you all are the ignition switch for me to keep pressing forward!

Here's some thoughts and prayers thrown your way. Try to enjoy the weekend brother.

With you.

HELL YEAH BROTHER! Way to take this shit standing up. You are a model among men and I absolutely hate what you are facing but love how you are ready to fight.

8:25 AM - Jun 01, 2015 #528

Stopping by to show some support and let you know we're all proud of you and your courage. We will stand with you. Excellent work and I'm damn happy to be quit with you

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #519 on: October 22, 2018, 05:08:56 PM »

Trauma

With you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #518 on: October 22, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »

Trauma

With you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #517 on: October 22, 2018, 05:07:42 PM »

Trauma

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #516 on: October 22, 2018, 05:06:36 PM »
3:10 PM - May 29, 2015 #524

I'm new to KTC and just read your Intro. Every good vibe I have is coming your way. You're an inspiration. Seriously. Wow.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #515 on: October 22, 2018, 05:06:10 PM »
1:30 PM - May 29, 2015 #523

Trauma hang in there brother! With all these prayers being sent your way there should be a glow when you walk in a room. Prayers for you my friend. Stay strong

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #514 on: October 22, 2018, 05:05:33 PM »

Trauma

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #513 on: October 22, 2018, 05:04:54 PM »
2:34 AM - May 29, 2015 #521

Time to kick ass again today Trauma. You've got this bro!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #512 on: October 22, 2018, 05:04:30 PM »
4:16 AM - May 28, 2015 #520

Keep up the fight Trauma. Proud to be quit with you EDD!

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #511 on: October 22, 2018, 05:04:01 PM »
5:36 PM - May 21, 2015 #513

Round 2 chemo was complete Sunday about 130 pm. This round was way smoother then round one probably because round one I had surgery and chemo. I only had to take to two nausea meds. Only a few difficulties to report my feet are just wet w sweat in my work boots (my feet hardly used to sweat prior to chemo) not sleeping and lots of dreams. I am pleased to report that since I have been doing so well they are not going to keep me in the hospital after receiving the initial infusions. They are going to let me take my happy ass home with a pump and I am going to have nurse friends take the pump off of me at my home when I am done with the 44 hour infusion. Psychologically I was better according to my wife...she said I just rolled through it. My mind body and soul is still very strong and my body weight is up 10 pounds....Drs orders to bulk up during chemo. My tagline "Endeavor to persevere" is more than just a line its what I do along with "live each day".

I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due and without this site giving me the ability to battle nicotine the rest would not have been possible. I gained confidence to take on anything. The men and women that I have spoken to here are by far some of the most outstanding people I have ever been around. I can always count on coming here and knowing there is always someone on duty tossing out that lil atta boy Trauma go get it. I will never give up.
Thank you all
Trauma

8:38 PM - May 21, 2015 #514

Don't ever give up trauma! You're such an inspiration and make my quit so much stronger! I use to feel sorry for myself after I had a heart attack but since joining ktc I'm a totally different person, I have all the confidence in the world I can beat anything! God bless you and prayers to you and yours. Thanks again for my strength from you I look forward to hearing more from you.

1:50 AM - May 28, 2015 #519

You Rock Trauma!!! Knowing you has made my life better. I stand beside you as you Endeavor to Persevere.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #510 on: October 22, 2018, 05:03:14 PM »
6:29 AM - May 26, 2015 #518

Hit it again hard, Trauma! Quit with you today!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #509 on: October 22, 2018, 05:02:53 PM »
7:26 AM - May 25, 2015 #517

You kicked my ass early in my quit brother, and I thank you for that.

MY HOF speech