Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188398 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #553 on: October 22, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »
10:32 PM - Jun 23, 2015 #556

Damn fine number right there bro

1:43 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #557

A bad ass number for a bad ass dude. Proud to quit with you today

You are an inspiration

4:12 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #558

Congrats on 800 Trauma!

5:35 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #559

Congrats on 800 days of killing it! Badass bro!

5:55 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #560

Way to go, Trauma. Damn proud of you! Keep up the strength and courage brother.

6:10 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #561

8th floor is awesome! Keep winning.

6:11 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #562

Way to be Trauma. You are so important to this place. Congrats! You are ;Ironman:
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #552 on: October 22, 2018, 05:33:05 PM »

You are an inspiration

Congrats on 800 Trauma!

6:10 AM - Jun 24, 2015 #561

8th floor is awesome! Keep winning.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #551 on: October 22, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »

You are an inspiration

Congrats on 800 Trauma!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #550 on: October 22, 2018, 05:31:54 PM »

You are an inspiration

Congrats on 800 Trauma!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #549 on: October 22, 2018, 05:31:22 PM »

You are an inspiration

Congrats on 800 Trauma!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #548 on: October 22, 2018, 05:30:04 PM »

You are an inspiration

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #547 on: October 22, 2018, 05:29:38 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #546 on: October 22, 2018, 05:27:21 PM »
9:03 PM - Jun 17, 2015 #547

Quick update just did round 4 over the weekend its pretty kewl getting to come home instead of sitting in a hospital room for the weekend. I had a CT scan which was negative which means that if there are lesions left they are very small or gone. I have 8 more cycles to go but only 4 with the very aggressive chemo agents. I have been hitting the gym 3 days a week and doing everything and anything my body can handle. For me this is important I have to keep moving forward and not lay down. I have been out walleye fishing and this weekend going to golf and go camping.

But once again I can not stress this enough I would be no place without first and foremost quitting quitting has given me strength to battle anything. Second the friendships and bonds I have here are like no other there are days when fuck it would be so easy but I come here and poof just a hey Trauma and my gears start turning and I push on yet another day. I am rambling but just wanted to say thank you all for your support it means a lot to me.
Keep Clean
Trauma

4:33 AM - Jun 18, 2015 #548

This is great news Trauma! I've had friends go through somehting similar with chemo. Keep up the strong fight! Hitting the gym takes a lot of motivation - impressive. Praying and quitting with you EDD.

CJ

7:46 AM - Jun 18, 2015 #549

Dammit trauma you're one tough son of a gun! You are such a strong man. Not once have I seen where you've complained, that gives me so much strength not only in my quit but my daily life. God has plans for us all, 3 years ago I had a massive heart attack, wasn't suppose to survive but like you I get up everyday thankful and can't wait to feel the sun and hear the birds! Life is precious just wish I hadn't wasted so much as an addict. Please stay strong my friend and remember God's listening. Thank you for what you call rambling, it touches my heart and lifts my spirts, again my brother thanks and prayers to you and yours.
ROLL TIDE ROLL! God, Family

7:52 AM - Jun 18, 2015 #550

Great to hear Trauma. You're winning right now. I admire all your courage and strength. Keep it up and good things will happen. Quit with you today!

9:23 AM - Jun 18, 2015 #551

Inspiring words. Continued prayers.

9:39 AM - Jun 18, 2015 #552

You are the man. This whole thread is what this place is all about.

5:13 AM - Jun 22, 2015 #554

You got this brother. Keep fighting and stay strong!

7:34 AM - Jun 22, 2015 #555

You're and Inspiration of courage and determination Trauma. Go kick some ass bro!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #545 on: October 22, 2018, 05:25:58 PM »

Quick update just did round 4 over the weekend its pretty kewl getting to come home instead of sitting in a hospital room for the weekend. I had a CT scan which was negative which means that if there are lesions left they are very small or gone. I have 8 more cycles to go but only 4 with the very aggressive chemo agents. I have been hitting the gym 3 days a week and doing everything and anything my body can handle. For me this is important I have to keep moving forward and not lay down. I have been out walleye fishing and this weekend going to golf and go camping.

But once again I can not stress this enough I would be no place without first and foremost quitting quitting has given me strength to battle anything. Second the friendships and bonds I have here are like no other there are days when fuck it would be so easy but I come here and poof just a hey Trauma and my gears start turning and I push on yet another day. I am rambling but just wanted to say thank you all for your support it means a lot to me.
Keep Clean
Trauma

This is great news Trauma! I've had friends go through somehting similar with chemo. Keep up the strong fight! Hitting the gym takes a lot of motivation - impressive. Praying and quitting with you EDD.

CJ

Dammit trauma you're one tough son of a gun! You are such a strong man. Not once have I seen where you've complained, that gives me so much strength not only in my quit but my daily life. God has plans for us all, 3 years ago I had a massive heart attack, wasn't suppose to survive but like you I get up everyday thankful and can't wait to feel the sun and hear the birds! Life is precious just wish I hadn't wasted so much as an addict. Please stay strong my friend and remember God's listening. Thank you for what you call rambling, it touches my heart and lifts my spirts, again my brother thanks and prayers to you and yours.

Great to hear Trauma. You're winning right now. I admire all your courage and strength. Keep it up and good things will happen. Quit with you today!

5:13 AM - Jun 22, 2015 #554

You got this brother. Keep fighting and stay strong!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #544 on: October 22, 2018, 05:25:22 PM »
5:14 PM - Jun 21, 2015 #553

Trauma would like to say very seldom do I ever run across someone that touches my heart the way you do. I have never meet nor ever talked to you but your strength and courage makes me want to meet you. Please take care and I'm sorry if this seems strange just something I needed to say. Maybe someday we could go fishing. Prayers to you and yours my friend!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #543 on: October 22, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »

Keep Clean
Trauma

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #542 on: October 22, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »

Keep Clean
Trauma

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #541 on: October 22, 2018, 05:23:33 PM »

Keep Clean
Trauma

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #540 on: October 22, 2018, 05:23:01 PM »

Keep Clean
Trauma

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #539 on: October 22, 2018, 05:22:22 PM »

Keep Clean
Trauma

CJ

MY HOF speech