Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188359 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #628 on: October 23, 2018, 02:57:34 PM »
4:35 PM - Nov 08, 2015 #635

My oncologist said my CT looked beautiful and is going to stretch them out further than 2.5 months. All of my labs were great also my tumor marker lab is dropping even further than last time. We had no discussion of more chemo so we left it like that. I see a rheumatologist this week because apparently I have experienced a rheumatoid arthritis type reaction to chemo....numb painful feet and locking fingers on my hands. I have been running and working out I am up to two miles a few more and I will be good for the 10k at the Fargo marathon. Pinched is coming to run it with me or carry me what ever comes first.... Went goose hunting this am we got a few jobs going great other than the feet and hands lifes been great.... Most excited about not being dead yet...lol once again would just like to express my appreciation to each and everyone one of yall for your tireless prayers and support.
Trauma out 937

5:16 PM - Nov 08, 2015 #636

Wonderful news for you and for us. Not great news for the geese and deer up there in the arctic circle!

Prayers continue for further healing and great health! You are the man!

6:43 PM - Nov 08, 2015 #637

Great to hear from you trauma. Was thinking about you this morning. Sounds like great news all the way around , hopefully they will take care of you on your arthritis. Keep looking forward my friend and continue with your faith it definitely matters. Love the positive attitude. Thanks again for the post ,prayers to you and yours.

9:31 PM - Nov 08, 2015 #638

Good news Trauma, glad to hear it. Keep fighting and prayers continue to be with you my man.

6:55 AM - Nov 09, 2015 #639

Awesome news Trauma! I was just thinking about you this morning, as it's been a while since I checked in. What a great way to start the week, keep crushing it!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #627 on: October 23, 2018, 02:56:57 PM »

My oncologist said my CT looked beautiful and is going to stretch them out further than 2.5 months. All of my labs were great also my tumor marker lab is dropping even further than last time. We had no discussion of more chemo so we left it like that. I see a rheumatologist this week because apparently I have experienced a rheumatoid arthritis type reaction to chemo....numb painful feet and locking fingers on my hands. I have been running and working out I am up to two miles a few more and I will be good for the 10k at the Fargo marathon. Pinched is coming to run it with me or carry me what ever comes first.... Went goose hunting this am we got a few jobs going great other than the feet and hands lifes been great.... Most excited about not being dead yet...lol once again would just like to express my appreciation to each and everyone one of yall for your tireless prayers and support.
Trauma out 937

Wonderful news for you and for us. Not great news for the geese and deer up there in the arctic circle!

Great to hear from you trauma. Was thinking about you this morning. Sounds like great news all the way around , hopefully they will take care of you on your arthritis. Keep looking forward my friend and continue with your faith it definitely matters. Love the positive attitude. Thanks again for the post ,prayers to you and yours.

9:31 PM - Nov 08, 2015 #638

Good news Trauma, glad to hear it. Keep fighting and prayers continue to be with you my man.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #626 on: October 23, 2018, 02:56:16 PM »

Trauma out 937

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #625 on: October 23, 2018, 02:55:38 PM »

Trauma out 937

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #624 on: October 23, 2018, 02:53:55 PM »

Trauma out 937

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #623 on: October 23, 2018, 02:52:54 PM »
5:08 AM - Oct 05, 2015 #634

Just wanted to get a check up on how you're doing Trauma. Sounds like great news all around, and congrats on 900!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #622 on: October 23, 2018, 02:52:26 PM »
7:57 AM - Oct 02, 2015 #624

Happy 900 m'man!

7:59 AM - Oct 02, 2015 #625

Awesome nine floors Trauma. Comma right around the corner! Sweet!

8:02 AM - Oct 02, 2015 #626

Congrats Trauma! Keep kicking ass brother!

11:45 AM - Oct 02, 2015 #628

Brother Trauma! Nice quit you got going on there brother! Through all you've gone through I really appreciate your quit. Most peeps would have already caved by what you've had to go through. I might have thought about it several times but you've taken that out of my thoughts. I want to thank you for that my brother. I know we kid around a lot through text messages but that is sincere and even though I'm ahead of you a few days you've set the bar for me to follow going forward!

Thanks for being a leader and setting that bar high! Quit on!

11:49 AM - Oct 02, 2015 #629

Gratz bro. Keep kicking Dakota ass one day at a time. Proud to quit with you today.

2:45 PM - Oct 02, 2015 #630

Congrats on floor 9 Trauma - keep kicking ass. Proud to quit with you!

CJ

8:37 PM - Oct 02, 2015 #631

Trauma hopefully you're doing well my brother! You will continue to be in my prayers, Also the people of Roseburg. Congratulations on 900 big one's that's awesome! Stay strong and God bless you!

5:56 AM - Oct 03, 2015 #632

9th floor kudos BAQ! Stay strong and keep kicking ass.

4:37 AM - Oct 04, 2015 #633

Darn, can't believe I missed this one. Great job Trauma. You are truly an inspiration!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #621 on: October 23, 2018, 02:51:48 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

Brother Trauma! Nice quit you got going on there brother! Through all you've gone through I really appreciate your quit. Most peeps would have already caved by what you've had to go through. I might have thought about it several times but you've taken that out of my thoughts. I want to thank you for that my brother. I know we kid around a lot through text messages but that is sincere and even though I'm ahead of you a few days you've set the bar for me to follow going forward!

Gratz bro. Keep kicking Dakota ass one day at a time. Proud to quit with you today.

CJ

Trauma hopefully you're doing well my brother! You will continue to be in my prayers, Also the people of Roseburg. Congratulations on 900 big one's that's awesome! Stay strong and God bless you!

5:56 AM - Oct 03, 2015 #632

9th floor kudos BAQ! Stay strong and keep kicking ass.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #620 on: October 23, 2018, 02:51:08 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #619 on: October 22, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

CJ

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #618 on: October 22, 2018, 07:07:12 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #617 on: October 22, 2018, 07:06:34 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #616 on: October 22, 2018, 07:05:30 PM »
9:52 AM - Oct 02, 2015 #627

First I would like to send out a prayer to the people of Roseburg this is a tragedy. I know the KTC community very well and I believe their power of prayer helped me get to where I am at today I would like everyone to focus their energy on the community of Roseburg. I know there are people in the KTC community that live close to the area my prayers today go out to you as well.

In closing Thanks everyone who stopped by today to wish me a great 900.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #615 on: October 22, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #614 on: October 22, 2018, 07:00:14 PM »

Happy 900 m'man!

MY HOF speech