Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188367 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #673 on: October 23, 2018, 03:43:24 PM »
3:05 PM - Mar 20, 2016 #675

Well folks its time to call on my KTC family to start the war machine on fuck cancer part II. For those of you that dont know I was given some bad news on Thursday the cancer is back and it is pissed off it is now in my liver and different parts of my belly. I am not taking this on the chin I have requested a referral to see if I am a candidate to have microspheres implanted into the liver lesions to spare the liver. Microspheres are tiny radioactive balls that are inserted through the bloodstream to pound out the liver lesions. That will be the first step. The next step/s are yet to be determined there are two camps on what to do one says go to Mayo and try to be put on and experimental drug the other says get rolling on standard chemo. I will have to do more research on what is the best option. Thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

Here is where you all come in we need to repeat what we did last time because in my opinion it was effective so if you have time please keep my family and me in your prayers.

Thank you
Trauma

4:58 PM - Mar 20, 2016 #676

Been praying throughout the day and night for you and your family.
There are still no words that I can say.
Just know you've got many praying and standing up for you.
You are powerful who brings joy to many and life force.
Strength be with you.

5:07 PM - Mar 20, 2016 #677

My friend I will continue to keep you in my prayers as I am a firm believer. I also believe that God will do his will. God bless you and continue keeping your head and your faith strong.

5:32 PM - Mar 20, 2016 #678

Thinking of you brother!!!! You've been a trooper the whole way thru. Proud of you!

8:45 PM - Mar 20, 2016 #679

Thoughts and prayers Traumagnet, for you and everyone around you. Stay strong.

8:48 PM - Mar 20, 2016 #680

On my knees in humble compassion and prayer which gives us the ability to stand strong against all that we face.

Mogul

3:10 AM - Mar 21, 2016 #681

Prayers for our KTC brother.

3:33 AM - Mar 21, 2016 #682

War machine is turning brother.

We've got your back in any way we can have it. Fight this bastard like you are flying a GD Concorde!

3:57 AM - Mar 21, 2016 #683

Praying for you, and your family and the wisdom to make the right decisions.

9:51 AM - Mar 21, 2016 #684

I have great news brother, I have radioactive balls! At least they do glow from time to time.

As you know I am praying for you and will be here by your side; if the radioactive ballls do not work, I will try to locate Rick Moranis to see if I can get that shrinking device and then gather a group of us KTC quitters and we will kick cancer's ass together.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #672 on: October 23, 2018, 03:42:35 PM »

Well folks its time to call on my KTC family to start the war machine on fuck cancer part II. For those of you that dont know I was given some bad news on Thursday the cancer is back and it is pissed off it is now in my liver and different parts of my belly. I am not taking this on the chin I have requested a referral to see if I am a candidate to have microspheres implanted into the liver lesions to spare the liver. Microspheres are tiny radioactive balls that are inserted through the bloodstream to pound out the liver lesions. That will be the first step. The next step/s are yet to be determined there are two camps on what to do one says go to Mayo and try to be put on and experimental drug the other says get rolling on standard chemo. I will have to do more research on what is the best option. Thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

Here is where you all come in we need to repeat what we did last time because in my opinion it was effective so if you have time please keep my family and me in your prayers.

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

My friend I will continue to keep you in my prayers as I am a firm believer. I also believe that God will do his will. God bless you and continue keeping your head and your faith strong.

Thinking of you brother!!!! You've been a trooper the whole way thru. Proud of you!

On my knees in humble compassion and prayer which gives us the ability to stand strong against all that we face.

Mogul

We've got your back in any way we can have it. Fight this bastard like you are flying a GD Concorde!

3:57 AM - Mar 21, 2016 #683

Praying for you, and your family and the wisdom to make the right decisions.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #671 on: October 23, 2018, 03:41:59 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

Mogul

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #670 on: October 23, 2018, 03:41:09 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

Mogul

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #669 on: October 23, 2018, 03:40:34 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

Mogul

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #668 on: October 23, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #667 on: October 23, 2018, 03:39:25 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #666 on: October 23, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #665 on: October 23, 2018, 03:38:03 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

Strength be with you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #664 on: October 23, 2018, 03:36:58 PM »

Thank you
Trauma

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #663 on: October 23, 2018, 03:35:55 PM »
4:48 PM - Mar 17, 2016 #666

First of all Fuck You Cancer!

I am sitting here typing with tears streaming down my face. As I wipe away each tear I vow to run a 10k with my brother Todd. Todd, I am coming in May and we are running. You have a brother right here with you and if you stumble or fall I will pick you up. We will both finish this. You sir are an inspiration to me and I will not let you fail.

Though we have yet to meet in person, you have had my back in my battle against addiction so too I shall have your six in this battle. We shall never give up!

You are never alone and never will be.

Finally, Fuck You Cancer! You picked the wrong mother fucker to mess with again.

4:58 PM - Mar 17, 2016 #667

Fuck Cancer

My money is on Todd beating Pinched in the May 10k.

8:55 PM - Mar 17, 2016 #668

Damn...... My brother......... Damn! Never give up my friend, as long as there's a God in heaven never give up. Prayers to you and yours! God's will be done

10:08 PM - Mar 17, 2016 #669

Prayers, love..no words enough.

3:35 AM - Mar 18, 2016 #670

Prayers for you brother.

5:37 AM - Mar 18, 2016 #671

Still praying for you Todd. And yes, fuck cancer.

6:10 AM - Mar 18, 2016 #672

You got this my brother! I've never had a doubt about your resolve to quit, help someone quit, even to beat cancer. All tall orders. God won't give you a burden too heavy that you'll fail. Rest in the fact that He's given you this burden and trusts that you will come out victorious!

8:43 AM - Mar 18, 2016 #673

Same here Trauma. I'm thinking of you. And yes,Fuck Cancer. Head up Bro. A lot of people love you!

1:21 PM - Mar 18, 2016 #674

Thinking of you friend. Fight!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #662 on: October 23, 2018, 03:35:24 PM »

I am sitting here typing with tears streaming down my face. As I wipe away each tear I vow to run a 10k with my brother Todd. Todd, I am coming in May and we are running. You have a brother right here with you and if you stumble or fall I will pick you up. We will both finish this. You sir are an inspiration to me and I will not let you fail.

Though we have yet to meet in person, you have had my back in my battle against addiction so too I shall have your six in this battle. We shall never give up!

Finally, Fuck You Cancer! You picked the wrong mother fucker to mess with again.

Fuck Cancer

Damn...... My brother......... Damn! Never give up my friend, as long as there's a God in heaven never give up. Prayers to you and yours! God's will be done

Prayers for you brother.

You got this my brother! I've never had a doubt about your resolve to quit, help someone quit, even to beat cancer. All tall orders. God won't give you a burden too heavy that you'll fail. Rest in the fact that He's given you this burden and trusts that you will come out victorious!

8:43 AM - Mar 18, 2016 #673

Same here Trauma. I'm thinking of you. And yes,Fuck Cancer. Head up Bro. A lot of people love you!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #661 on: October 23, 2018, 03:33:51 PM »

Fuck Cancer

Prayers for you brother.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #660 on: October 23, 2018, 03:33:12 PM »

Fuck Cancer

Prayers for you brother.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #659 on: October 23, 2018, 03:32:43 PM »

Fuck Cancer

Prayers for you brother.

MY HOF speech