Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188372 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #763 on: October 23, 2018, 07:38:15 PM »
9:16 AM - May 25, 2016 #777

There is ZERO QUIT in you Trauma! Respect to you bud! I don't have to tell you to keep fighting, you are kicking ass better than most of us.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #762 on: October 23, 2018, 07:37:40 PM »
12:04 AM - May 19, 2016 #768

Well folks here we are again been awhile since last update. Last Friday started as most Fridays do uneventful. I was going to just get up and go have my port checked. I went in thinking that they were maybe just going to toss in a stitch or staple to help the last 1/4 inch along the incision line to heal the port. Well the local surgeon (Minot ND) walked in took a half second look and says thats open I can see the port. So I contacted my Fargo VA surgeon and he says well lets get it out. So went from poof gonna get a stitch to 10 hour round trip to Fargo VA cause at the VA we dont need to wait on insurance paperwork to catch up. My surgeon met me in the ER at Fargo VA cut the old port out patched me up scheduled me for this Friday to have a new one put in. So I guess you can say I have gone through 15 years of ports in a year.

This Friday I go under the blade a gain 0630 show time 0800 cut time. My surgeon said this time we are going to sew this port down as tight as we can and use permanent stitches on the inside at as many layers as he can stitch together stitch the top for 10 days and glue this hole shut. I am going to go on light duty for the next 30 days and follow all of the rules...(which bites ass for me) My high energy no quit is who I am. I have learned a few things on this journey and one I learned the other day from an OLD AF Chief who is my boss now is there is a long way away from cant and shouldnt.... since he told me that it was a lot easier of a pill to swallow that sometimes you need to just take a break.

I am also underway with new course of chemo with new drugs and regimen. Round one I was not prepared mentally and got my ass handed to me. Rounds 2 and 3 kicked their ass nicely so got my head in the game. The rest will come. Mostly is just the small shit that is a pain in the ass like unplanned Fargo trips and lil weird side affects...but it beats sniffing wood.

So this Friday its port reinstall in the am and in the pm Pinched and I have a veterans 5k Fargo Marathon to walk since running is out we are walking it. Saturday (WALK) again a 10K back to the following instructions my surgeon has approved both as long as I walk. Aint how I planned it just a momentary change of direction I dont have set backs just unplanned changes of direction and all this shit piled up together still beats dying.

So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo. Dying is easy its the living that is hard got to dig deep everyday and there would be no way in hell I could do this on my own. If it werent for the support of my wife and family, the support i get daily from the members this site and the people I have in my corner locally. I would have been consumed by this cancer shit. I have already lived through two you only have 6 months left.

Well thats enough out of this pie hole for one night/day gonna be busy next few days.

8:13 AM - May 19, 2016 #770

You know I'm with ya my July brother... rock-n-roll T!

4:28 PM - May 19, 2016 #771

Here's to not "sniffin wood".
With you.

4:56 PM - May 19, 2016 #772

What an attitude. Thanks for showing us how to kick ass.

5:05 PM - May 19, 2016 #773

You really are a what a real man is supposed to be! Would love to come walk with you. You're truly an inspiration to me and many others. God bless you and never say never as long as there's a God in heaven!

5:59 PM - May 19, 2016 #774

You are da man.

4:11 PM - May 23, 2016 #775

This ^^^. Keep truckin Trauma, we're behind you.

7:40 AM - May 24, 2016 #776

You may be one of the most inspiring guys on the planet. With you Trauma.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #761 on: October 23, 2018, 07:37:05 PM »

Well folks here we are again been awhile since last update. Last Friday started as most Fridays do uneventful. I was going to just get up and go have my port checked. I went in thinking that they were maybe just going to toss in a stitch or staple to help the last 1/4 inch along the incision line to heal the port. Well the local surgeon (Minot ND) walked in took a half second look and says thats open I can see the port. So I contacted my Fargo VA surgeon and he says well lets get it out. So went from poof gonna get a stitch to 10 hour round trip to Fargo VA cause at the VA we dont need to wait on insurance paperwork to catch up. My surgeon met me in the ER at Fargo VA cut the old port out patched me up scheduled me for this Friday to have a new one put in. So I guess you can say I have gone through 15 years of ports in a year.

This Friday I go under the blade a gain 0630 show time 0800 cut time. My surgeon said this time we are going to sew this port down as tight as we can and use permanent stitches on the inside at as many layers as he can stitch together stitch the top for 10 days and glue this hole shut. I am going to go on light duty for the next 30 days and follow all of the rules...(which bites ass for me) My high energy no quit is who I am. I have learned a few things on this journey and one I learned the other day from an OLD AF Chief who is my boss now is there is a long way away from cant and shouldnt.... since he told me that it was a lot easier of a pill to swallow that sometimes you need to just take a break.

I am also underway with new course of chemo with new drugs and regimen. Round one I was not prepared mentally and got my ass handed to me. Rounds 2 and 3 kicked their ass nicely so got my head in the game. The rest will come. Mostly is just the small shit that is a pain in the ass like unplanned Fargo trips and lil weird side affects...but it beats sniffing wood.

So this Friday its port reinstall in the am and in the pm Pinched and I have a veterans 5k Fargo Marathon to walk since running is out we are walking it. Saturday (WALK) again a 10K back to the following instructions my surgeon has approved both as long as I walk. Aint how I planned it just a momentary change of direction I dont have set backs just unplanned changes of direction and all this shit piled up together still beats dying.

So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo. Dying is easy its the living that is hard got to dig deep everyday and there would be no way in hell I could do this on my own. If it werent for the support of my wife and family, the support i get daily from the members this site and the people I have in my corner locally. I would have been consumed by this cancer shit. I have already lived through two you only have 6 months left.

Well thats enough out of this pie hole for one night/day gonna be busy next few days.

With you.

You really are a what a real man is supposed to be! Would love to come walk with you. You're truly an inspiration to me and many others. God bless you and never say never as long as there's a God in heaven!

You are da man.

4:11 PM - May 23, 2016 #775

This ^^^. Keep truckin Trauma, we're behind you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #760 on: October 23, 2018, 07:36:25 PM »

With you.

You are da man.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #759 on: October 23, 2018, 07:35:52 PM »

With you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #758 on: October 23, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »

With you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #757 on: October 23, 2018, 07:34:20 PM »

With you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #756 on: October 23, 2018, 07:33:38 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #755 on: October 23, 2018, 07:32:24 PM »
2:39 AM - May 19, 2016 #769

Thanks for the update Trauma - Safe travels and good luck with he surgery tomorrow! You'll be in our prayers.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #754 on: October 23, 2018, 07:31:42 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #753 on: October 23, 2018, 07:27:42 PM »
4:29 AM - Apr 08, 2016 #723

Ass kicking time. Hope this turns into an epic vortex so you can see where you have support coming from as you (we) go to battle.

Worktowin. Kansas City

5:00 AM - Apr 08, 2016 #724

Ass kicking time. Hope this turns into an epic vortex so you can see where you have support coming from as you (we) go to battle.

Worktowin. Kansas City
sportsfan231 Indiana

6:11 AM - Apr 08, 2016 #725

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
jlud007 - Durham, North Carolina

6:52 AM - Apr 08, 2016 #726

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
>P< - St. Louis - and Fargo in a few weeks brother!

7:57 AM - Apr 08, 2016 #727

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

8:54 AM - Apr 08, 2016 #728

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
KK - California- Got you Todd

1:30 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #729

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Pab- 468 West Tennessee prayer's

2:05 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #730

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
MonsterEMT - Pennsylvania

2:33 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #731

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California

2:51 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #732

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut

4:02 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #733

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nickald-Jackson, Michigan

5:01 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #734

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

8:43 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #735

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Sage - Ketchikan, Alaska Love you brother! Let's fight!

11:34 PM - Apr 08, 2016 #736

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
ChickDip-Washington, always with you Trauma. Fight hard.

4:54 AM - Apr 09, 2016 #737

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Smeds - NW Wisconsin - Thoughts are with you Brother!

11:41 AM - Apr 09, 2016 #738

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Mike - Alberta. Thoughts & prayers coming your way from up north!

5:44 AM - Apr 11, 2016 #739

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Nolaq - Bar Harbor, Maine. Prayers brother!

12:06 AM - Apr 12, 2016 #740

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Dweirick - Sunbury, Pennsylvania. Stay strong brother!

5:42 PM - Apr 12, 2016 #741

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Jungleland - Frederick, Maryland.

6:39 PM - Apr 12, 2016 #742

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
gb321- Massachusetts, hope all is going well, you'll get through this.

2:01 AM - Apr 13, 2016 #743

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
D2maine -Fairfield, Maine thoughts and prayers!

3:05 AM - Apr 13, 2016 #744

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Eric71- Defiance, Ohio - Prayers and strength your way daily

3:42 AM - Apr 13, 2016 #745

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Raider - Spokane, Washington. Thoughts and prayers always

7:04 AM - Apr 13, 2016 #746

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
doc2quit4good - Cary, NC. Thoughts coming your way today Trauma!!!!

9:24 AM - Apr 13, 2016 #747

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Eyehatecope Prayers to you trauma! Continued until you defeat this!

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
ChickDip-Washington, always with you Trauma. Fight hard. - CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS TRAUMA, PROUD TO QUIT WITH YOU!

4:07 AM - Apr 15, 2016 #749

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
ChickDip-Washington, always with you Trauma. Fight hard. CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS TRAUMA, PROUD TO QUIT WITH YOU!
ChristopherJ - Prayers for you and your family Trauma

6:25 AM - Apr 15, 2016 #752

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
ChickDip-Washington, always with you Trauma. Fight hard. CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS TRAUMA, PROUD TO QUIT WITH YOU!
Frazz - St. Paul, MN. The Mrs. and I pray for you, man...
Duathman - Birmingham, AL With my man Todd.

8:32 AM - Apr 19, 2016 #758

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
RT - Midland, MI. Walking with you my brother. Congrats on 3 years!

5:58 PM - Apr 20, 2016 #759

ss kicking time. Hope this turns into an epic vortex so you can see where you have support coming from as you (we) go to battle.

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
gmann - da ham, Alabama.

12:27 PM - Apr 25, 2016 #763

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Danojeno - Corona, CA Thinking of you brother!

4:33 PM - Apr 25, 2016 #766

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Mattlock - Ocean Springs, MS Keep strong!

2:27 AM - Apr 26, 2016 #767

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
Trauma- Minot ND

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #752 on: October 23, 2018, 07:26:49 PM »

Worktowin. Kansas City

Worktowin. Kansas City
sportsfan231 Indiana

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
ChickDip-Washington, always with you Trauma. Fight hard. - CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS TRAUMA, PROUD TO QUIT WITH YOU!

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

ss kicking time. Hope this turns into an epic vortex so you can see where you have support coming from as you (we) go to battle.

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
gmann - da ham, Alabama.

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

4:33 PM - Apr 25, 2016 #766

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #751 on: October 23, 2018, 07:26:13 PM »
1:00 AM - Apr 25, 2016 #760

Wow just wow this group of hard hitting quitters never ceases to amaze me. Whenever I need a nut check I come here n poof unending support its my spinach. Just want to say thank you all. Just a quick update had a port scare that it would have to come out but it fortunately was an overzealous local er doc but my surgeon at the VA jumped in and took care of it...so 500 miles 3stitches and a picc line to rest port I just completed round 2of 2 chemo. The local cancer care center adjusted my meds pre n post chemo and I am miles ahead of where I was at last time. I am also right for the fight in my head this war is more mental than physical dont get me wrong u gotta have both but wo the give a shit factor cancer is already out of the blocks on you and you gotta play catch up.

Oh on a side note if you remotely think you have any I mean any gut problems get checked 2days is easy to do vs all this. If I wouldn't have been checked I wouldn't have made it to check date.I was two years away from my first colonoscopy they estimated I had been growing this monster for 10 years. All sons if your father had colon cancer go get checked 10 years sooner even if it isnt genetic.
Sorry they will not replace your gerbils after colonoscopy so if you need them restock prior to colonoscopy.....hahahah
Trauma out

6:06 AM - Apr 25, 2016 #761

That is great fucking news Todd. Sorry to read that they did not replace your gerbils though.

10:35 AM - Apr 25, 2016 #762

my hubbs just had his and got a clean bill. They only found 1 gerbel and his head so far up there the doc said he could have done his own! :blink:

Glad you are feeling the love and strength Trauma!

1:03 PM - Apr 25, 2016 #764

roflmao roflmao roflmao

4:28 PM - Apr 25, 2016 #765

Always a blessing to here from you trauma! May God continue to bless you in every way!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #750 on: October 23, 2018, 07:25:34 PM »
1:00 AM - Apr 25, 2016 #760

Wow just wow this group of hard hitting quitters never ceases to amaze me. Whenever I need a nut check I come here n poof unending support its my spinach. Just want to say thank you all. Just a quick update had a port scare that it would have to come out but it fortunately was an overzealous local er doc but my surgeon at the VA jumped in and took care of it...so 500 miles 3stitches and a picc line to rest port I just completed round 2of 2 chemo. The local cancer care center adjusted my meds pre n post chemo and I am miles ahead of where I was at last time. I am also right for the fight in my head this war is more mental than physical dont get me wrong u gotta have both but wo the give a shit factor cancer is already out of the blocks on you and you gotta play catch up.

Oh on a side note if you remotely think you have any I mean any gut problems get checked 2days is easy to do vs all this. If I wouldn't have been checked I wouldn't have made it to check date.I was two years away from my first colonoscopy they estimated I had been growing this monster for 10 years. All sons if your father had colon cancer go get checked 10 years sooner even if it isnt genetic.
Sorry they will not replace your gerbils after colonoscopy so if you need them restock prior to colonoscopy.....hahahah
Trauma out

6:06 AM - Apr 25, 2016 #761

That is great fucking news Todd. Sorry to read that they did not replace your gerbils though.

10:35 AM - Apr 25, 2016 #762

my hubbs just had his and got a clean bill. They only found 1 gerbel and his head so far up there the doc said he could have done his own! :blink:

Glad you are feeling the love and strength Trauma!

1:03 PM - Apr 25, 2016 #764

roflmao roflmao roflmao

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #749 on: October 23, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »

Worktowin. Kansas City

Worktowin. Kansas City
sportsfan231 Indiana

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin
gmann - da ham, Alabama.

Worktowin - Kansas City
sportsfan231 - Indiana
brettlees - Colorado
Rdad-California
Steakbomb - Connecticut
Nomore1959, Wisconsin

MY HOF speech