Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188430 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #778 on: October 23, 2018, 07:48:26 PM »
9:24 AM - Jun 16, 2016 #792

Trauma/Todd,

I'm brand new here and read every single post in this thread. You are a true winner, survivor and quitter. My quit is dedicated to you, and you can relish in the fact that you personally helped yet another person have a better life.

From today, you have another person in your corner rooting for you - all the way over in far-away Israel!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #777 on: October 23, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »
12:28 AM - Jun 13, 2016 #789

Thank you all I am gonna walk out of this place under my own power. Newest update wentto the er Saturday 102 temp and my o2 sats were 85-89 wo o2 assist. So o2 and iv antibiotics. Throughout these past days I been spiking fevers as high as 103. An adult at 103 hurts like hell when they break not to mention you sweat like hell drench the bed and got to change all the linen. I have double lung pneumonia and its not wanting to get w the program. I will not quit there will be a bag waiting for me before I give up.

12:40 AM - Jun 13, 2016 #790

Im loving you right now friend. Prayers going up for strength, peace, courage. Much love. There really are no words.

5:16 PM - Jun 13, 2016 #791

time to beat that pneumonia down and kick ass Todd! KTC stands proudly with you brother. Hang tough and keep fighting - you are an inspiration and leader.

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #776 on: October 23, 2018, 07:47:16 PM »

Thank you all I am gonna walk out of this place under my own power. Newest update wentto the er Saturday 102 temp and my o2 sats were 85-89 wo o2 assist. So o2 and iv antibiotics. Throughout these past days I been spiking fevers as high as 103. An adult at 103 hurts like hell when they break not to mention you sweat like hell drench the bed and got to change all the linen. I have double lung pneumonia and its not wanting to get w the program. I will not quit there will be a bag waiting for me before I give up.

12:40 AM - Jun 13, 2016 #790

Im loving you right now friend. Prayers going up for strength, peace, courage. Much love. There really are no words.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #775 on: October 23, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #774 on: October 23, 2018, 07:45:16 PM »
11:11 AM - Jun 06, 2016 #784

Your in my thoughts and prayers Brotha

10:20 AM - Jun 07, 2016 #785

My prayers to you daily Todd! Keep going, you're not alone!

5:36 AM - Jun 12, 2016 #786

Todd, keep being strong brother. We are praying for you and your family.

7:29 AM - Jun 12, 2016 #787

Thinking of you everyday Trauma. Keep fighting.

11:33 AM - Jun 12, 2016 #788

With you today and every day.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #773 on: October 23, 2018, 07:44:42 PM »

7:29 AM - Jun 12, 2016 #787

Thinking of you everyday Trauma. Keep fighting.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #772 on: October 23, 2018, 07:44:08 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #771 on: October 23, 2018, 07:43:12 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #770 on: October 23, 2018, 07:42:04 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #769 on: October 23, 2018, 07:41:29 PM »
6:24 AM - Jun 06, 2016 #783

Checking in Todd.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #768 on: October 23, 2018, 07:41:00 PM »
7:20 AM - May 27, 2016 #781

Just digging deep this last 7 days has been a mf but i am kickiin ass again. I cant say its been easy if I was alone I would have quit. The support of family,friends and my KTC family always gets me over the hump. It's also easy to lose your way when all the changes in direction start adding up but I appear to get a boost surprise text when stuff gets tough. I am in the chair today getting my chemo on rolling w my brother and sisters. Thank you all.

3:44 PM - May 27, 2016 #782

Rock it, Todd...just keep kicking ass every day.

We'll say a few more prayers on your behalf.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #767 on: October 23, 2018, 07:40:28 PM »
7:20 AM - May 27, 2016 #781

Just digging deep this last 7 days has been a mf but i am kickiin ass again. I cant say its been easy if I was alone I would have quit. The support of family,friends and my KTC family always gets me over the hump. It's also easy to lose your way when all the changes in direction start adding up but I appear to get a boost surprise text when stuff gets tough. I am in the chair today getting my chemo on rolling w my brother and sisters. Thank you all.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #766 on: October 23, 2018, 07:39:50 PM »
5:43 AM - May 27, 2016 #780

Lots of great messages here for a great brother and friend. Todd you are in my family's thoughts and prayers daily. Today is fight day! Go get it!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #765 on: October 23, 2018, 07:39:19 PM »
5:07 AM - May 27, 2016 #779

Every time I think life gets tough for me, I think of you and your battle. You are an inspiration my friend. Keep up the good fight.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #764 on: October 23, 2018, 07:38:46 PM »
8:07 PM - May 26, 2016 #778

Trauma my friend when the road feels long and lonely and it feels though you can't make it any farther, God is there and will never put more on you than you can handle. Don't ever give up , you are my inspiration more than you will ever know. Life can be awful and tiring but also every extra second you give fighting for yourself to your loved ones is priceless! God bless and you're in my prayers daily.

MY HOF speech