Author Topic: day 3  (Read 188284 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #883 on: October 24, 2018, 03:27:01 PM »
5:46 PM - Aug 13, 2016 #897

I will miss you my friend. Thank you for waging war with me and the rest of ktc. This is a sad day!!!! God bless the family of this good man!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #882 on: October 24, 2018, 03:26:39 PM »
1:09 PM - Aug 13, 2016 #896

I am deeply saddened at Todd's passing.
I am grateful he no longer has to suffer.

My prayer is that he is dining is paradise tonight, close to the God he loved, experiencing things we can only dream of on Earth.

I pray for his wife and for all those who knew him better than I.

Fuck cancer.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #881 on: October 24, 2018, 03:26:07 PM »
10:53 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #894

Fuck you, cancer.

Fuck. You.

11:56 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #895

What AJ said. Greatful that I have two brothers left that I text everyday but saddened that after three years of receiving a text from Todd, that will come to an end. It's funny how much you get to know someone just by texting them every day. This was close to losing a family member... No, he was a family member. My brother! RIP Todd!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #880 on: October 24, 2018, 03:24:59 PM »
10:53 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #894

Fuck you, cancer.

Fuck. You.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #879 on: October 24, 2018, 03:24:29 PM »
10:47 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #893

Rest in peace to a good man.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #878 on: October 24, 2018, 03:24:03 PM »
10:13 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #892

May he rest easy in his new home. He was an inspiration and a warrior to the end. Peace my brother.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #877 on: October 24, 2018, 03:23:39 PM »
8:28 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #890

So sorry to hear the news this morning. Trauma was a rock on this board. For those close to him both at home and here it has to be a good feeling to have a guy like Trauma in your circle of life. Seems like the kind of guy that led by example and impacted lives to make them better. A man that's always willing to help others leaves a great legacy. A good lesson for me.

9:39 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #891

Thoughts and prayers to Todds family and friends. The lives he has touched are many and will not be forgotten.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #876 on: October 24, 2018, 03:23:04 PM »
8:28 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #890

So sorry to hear the news this morning. Trauma was a rock on this board. For those close to him both at home and here it has to be a good feeling to have a guy like Trauma in your circle of life. Seems like the kind of guy that led by example and impacted lives to make them better. A man that's always willing to help others leaves a great legacy. A good lesson for me.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #875 on: October 24, 2018, 03:21:38 PM »
8:18 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #889

Can't believe it. Todd you have been inspiration. I can't speak but anyone but myself and I can honestly say you've made me a better quitter. Thank you. To your family, I hope they know how much you were loved here. If y'all need anything we are all here. Semper Fi.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #874 on: October 24, 2018, 03:21:09 PM »
8:12 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #888

How awful. RIP, fellow quitter.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #873 on: October 24, 2018, 03:20:43 PM »
6:23 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #887

I can't truly quantify my gratitude to this man for strengthening my resolve to stay quit. Many have contributed to this resolve, but Todd's was unique and I will always cherish it. I thank you for the role you have played and my family thanks you. RIP, your legacy will live on.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #872 on: October 24, 2018, 03:20:03 PM »
6:23 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #886

Rest in peace....I am at a loss for words except thank you for the many quits you have helped, and for the lives you touched

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #871 on: October 24, 2018, 03:19:28 PM »
6:13 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #884

Todd died way too young, but his fight to the finish defines his true character. He helped more quitters here than he possibly knows. He was certainly a fixture when I was just starting.

RIP, Todd

6:14 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #885

Rip Todd, you will be missed. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #870 on: October 24, 2018, 03:18:59 PM »
6:13 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #884

Todd died way too young, but his fight to the finish defines his true character. He helped more quitters here than he possibly knows. He was certainly a fixture when I was just starting.

RIP, Todd

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #869 on: October 24, 2018, 03:18:33 PM »
6:09 AM - Aug 13, 2016 #883

As selfish as I can be I wish Todd was down here with us forever but God needed him for something bigger so I have to accept that. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and I feel special that he touched my life and possible even helped save it.

MY HOF speech