Author Topic: Here to Win  (Read 1223 times)

Offline flyby

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here to Win
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »
Quote from: mpscottmorgan
thanks for the words brothers. not as bad of a day yesterday, the fog is what's killing me. walking around like a zombie on painkillers. long day at work today with a lot of hours on the road, it will be a test but i'm not worried. loaded up on water, coffee, herbal dip (or whatever its called), and sunflower seeds. kicking this bitch in the teeth everyday.
Stay strong sir! You are making the toughest/smartest/best decision of your life... Weaker people than you have quit, I'm sure of that. QLF with you today MP
Motivation is what gets you started,
habit is what keeps you going.
Willpower is remembering what you really want

Offline mpscottmorgan

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 09:16:00 AM »
thanks for the words brothers. not as bad of a day yesterday, the fog is what's killing me. walking around like a zombie on painkillers. long day at work today with a lot of hours on the road, it will be a test but i'm not worried. loaded up on water, coffee, herbal dip (or whatever its called), and sunflower seeds. kicking this bitch in the teeth everyday.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 05:49:00 AM »
thanks for all the support fellas. yesterday was pure hell, the withdrawals yesterday afternoon and evening were pretty killer, but i embraced the suck and got after it. ready to kick this bitch in the face and be done with it. heading to the gym and then getting some work done around the yard, we'll see how hard the bitch rears her head, but i'm ready when she does.
Congrats on your decision and thank you for your service. Yesterday sucked but its well worth it. Keep your head up and realize that your worth the suck of getting control of this addiction.

It wasn't to long ago i was right where you are and i remember thinking is life worth it without my poison. Let me tell you brother,, it is well worth it! In time (shorter than you think) you will want to kick yourself right in the ass for ever being stupid enough to put the filthy disgusting poison in your pie hole.

Stray the course and believe it will get better. Quit with you today.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 01:35:00 AM »
Congratulations Scott. It will ge better, but it might be kind of shitty for a few days. Read, read and re-read all you have time for on the site. It will provide you with information in which you formulate your own quit plan. Make your plan, protect your plan and follow through on it. You can do this. There are over 16,000 brothers ready, willing and able to help you if the road to freedom becomes blurry. Check your inbox as I have sent you my number to call me with any questions you are having right now. Let's get your party started! Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
This sucks, it is about as shitty of an experience I have ever had, yet today I look back and am glad I went thru it. The suck lasted awhile for me, but I now know I never want to go thru that again. We are all here to help you, trust me it helps. You can do this, hell you are doing this, your a damn bad ass!. I quit with you and I will do it however hard it takes to help you stay quit! Erussell -112-
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »
thanks for all the support fellas. yesterday was pure hell, the withdrawals yesterday afternoon and evening were pretty killer, but i embraced the suck and got after it. ready to kick this bitch in the face and be done with it. heading to the gym and then getting some work done around the yard, we'll see how hard the bitch rears her head, but i'm ready when she does.
You made it 1 day you can do it again! Get on this site and build your arsenal. Lots of knowledge and distraction to be found here.

Offline mpscottmorgan

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 09:47:00 AM »

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »
Been dipping since i was 11, that's 18 years now. done being a hypocrite in front of my wife and kids and in front of my Soldiers. I'm damn proud to be apart of this group and to be kicking the nic bitches ass with all of you. quit day is August 17th.
Great decision! Get up to the Welcome Center and read about the site. You need to post roll in the Nov 2013 group and commit to being nic free for today. The is the first step in taking control of your life brother. Welcome aboard!!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »
Been dipping since i was 11, that's 18 years now. done being a hypocrite in front of my wife and kids and in front of my Soldiers. I'm damn proud to be apart of this group and to be kicking the nic bitches ass with all of you. quit day is August 17th.
Welcome aboard Scott. First off thank you and all military for your service. This will likely be one of the most challenging things you've ever done but just look around your in excellent company. Read all you can. Bring the anger and rage to us and spare the family and friends.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 09:06:00 AM »
Scott,
Glad to have you here sir, just remember to post roll everyday, promise for you to stay quit. Be accountable for your quit, add your name in support of others and own your shit. I like you started young (12). That just means that we were retarded at an early age.

Check your PM inbox for a message from me along with my number, get many from here; it all helps with accountability and connection to the group.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline mpscottmorgan

• Quitter
Here to Win
« on: August 17, 2013, 08:46:00 AM »