Author Topic: Day 10  (Read 477 times)

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 10
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 11:02:00 AM »
Casey congrats on the quit. Stay strong. We are here for you. I quit with you.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 10:31:00 PM »
Hi Casey, this site can help you but you need to do your part. Post a roll in the January 16 group at the link below every day.

topic/11341759/124/#new

I know the brain fog is bad, it doesn't matter if you get it right it just matters that you make a promise to yourself to not use nicotine for 24 hours.

Stay clean for that 24 hours and come back here and repeat. Simple right?

The best part is that when you do this you will have the support of those other quitters in January. They are an impressive group of people and they are right where you are now. You can connect with them and make sure that you will never go through that last 10 days of agony again.

The choice is yours.

I quit with you today.

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Casey
Sitting around a camp fire 11 days ago, I decided that I was going to quit dipping after a 4 year 2 can a day routine. Grizzly wintergreen pouches, 2 at a time, most of the day. My mouth was raw that night, more sore than usual and lately my bottom left front teeth had been feeling funny. So it was time in my mind to quit before I became one of those guys with missing teeth from dip.

Day 1 sucked, but 2 was worse. I thought I had gotten rid of any left over cans, spitters, or any kind of reminders... Well I missed one full can in my truck. I thought about just giving in for about a second, and threw the can away. This is when I knew I would be okay. Day 3 was just as bad as day 2. But day 4 it stopped consuming my every moment. The weight and anxiety has been lifting slightly every day, but I have yet to feel good. My mind is cluttered still, even though the headaches are gone. The soreness in my mouth is finally going away and my dental hygiene is better x 10....

Hopefully the next 10 days are as encouraging as the last 10. We will see!
Welcome Casey, we are brothers of the QUIT! STAY STRONG AND DONT CAVE! It's going to be a hell of a ride but hang in there, this site helps you quit day by day, that's the only way I have found to do it. Post roll every day, when you do that you are promising to your brothers that you will not use nicotine.

Cope
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline Casey b

• Quit Date: 2015-10-05
Day 10
« on: October 16, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »
Sitting around a camp fire 11 days ago, I decided that I was going to quit dipping after a 4 year 2 can a day routine. Grizzly wintergreen pouches, 2 at a time, most of the day. My mouth was raw that night, more sore than usual and lately my bottom left front teeth had been feeling funny. So it was time in my mind to quit before I became one of those guys with missing teeth from dip.

Day 1 sucked, but 2 was worse. I thought I had gotten rid of any left over cans, spitters, or any kind of reminders... Well I missed one full can in my truck. I thought about just giving in for about a second, and threw the can away. This is when I knew I would be okay. Day 3 was just as bad as day 2. But day 4 it stopped consuming my every moment. The weight and anxiety has been lifting slightly every day, but I have yet to feel good. My mind is cluttered still, even though the headaches are gone. The soreness in my mouth is finally going away and my dental hygiene is better x 10....

Hopefully the next 10 days are as encouraging as the last 10. We will see!