Author Topic: SRains918  (Read 24789 times)

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • January '18 F.U.R.Y. Council
  • Quit Date: 9/29/17 And Every Damn Day Since
  • Likes Given: 2887
Re: SRains918
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2019, 12:16:20 PM »

Eighteen months ago I made a decision that I had been putting off far too long - I decided to quit dipping...

As I later learned I was a pretty typical addict entering recovery:
  • I wasn't an addict, I just had a really bad habit
  • I was not in control - nicotine was
  • My habit (addiction) had caused serious issues with my personal life and relationships
  • I was a liar
  • I hid my habit (addiction) from some - I was ashamed of it
  • My habit (addiction) cost me memories and time with my son in particular that I cannot ever get back. EVER.
  • I really did want to quit, for the first time in my life, just for me

It took me a few days, but I got signed up here on KTC and posted roll and started my intro. Habit, habit, habit, bullshit. I finally learned that I was an addict and not just trying to break a really difficult habit. Having not been through any other recovery programs I honestly had no idea what to expect. Concepts like "WUPP" and "EDD" and "ODAAT" were foreign to me. They really didn't have meaning. The idea that I could make a promise on some website to be quit for the day seemed pretty childish and ridiculous, but at that point I didn't really have much to lose. It became evident pretty quickly that there was a bit more to it than that. Folks reached out. Some had been quit for significant time periods. Something about seeing those incredible day counts posting support was inspiring. They did it, why not me?

The first eighteen months really have been pretty easy - not because I didn't experience the things we all do when we quit. I raged as hard as anyone (and more than most). My funks have been incredibly shitty because I incorporate some of my other issues into them as well (mild depression and anxiety), which tend to make them hard to climb out of. I've had all of the signs and symptoms of a recovering nicotine addict along the way, so the process of quitting itself hasn't been easy. I've had incredible support along the way. The resources available on the site for anyone and everyone to read are incredibly helpful and have also made this a bit easier (just knowing what was coming was a huge help to me). Ultimately, more than anything else, what motivated me over those first 547 days was the underlying knowledge that I'd done it before. I had stopped on my own for approximately a year and a half without this website. I knew I was capable of doing this. I'd done it once. Clearly, having all this extra support was going to make it just that much easier to get to this point. I used my previous failure after this amount of time to help drive my success: I couldn't get complacent and fade. I wasn't going to walk away at any point. I knew I'd made it here before, and then given up when shit hit the fan and life sucked.

I am now in uncharted territory...

In many ways, I have spent the last eighteen months preparing for this moment. I have used that past failure to motivate myself to be able to get to this point. I built a web of accountability that will not allow me to fail. I give back to this site that has given me so much freedom because I know how good they will feel once they begin to break those chains and start this journey. It helps remind me what Day 1 looks like, and why I don't want to go back. Everything continued to build in my quit along the way, propelling me to new heights - I have now been quit for longer than any other period of time in my life since that first time I stuffed that shit into my face.

Now what?

To be perfectly honest, it's a little scary. It took me longer to get here than most, but I'm finally now faced with the fact that I'm doing something I've never done before - quitting beyond 18 months. Whereas before I could say "Meh - I've done this before. I know I can get past this" now I'm faced with a new reality of "Huh, never made it this far before. I don't know what's best from here". I know that posting roll will definitely continue. That shit just works, and is capable of carrying me a little farther down the road by itself. Helping new quitters? Absolutely - I know that reminding myself how those early days were is a huge help, and I still feel like I owe KTC more of my time to share the freedom I've earned with others. I've built relationships on this site that are going to last a lifetime with like minded people - quitters. Those relationships are going to drive me forward as well and keep my quit going well into the future.

I may not know what's to come. I may not know what hurdles I'll have to get over or what highs and lows are still to come in my recovery. I know who'll be coming with me though. I know who has my back and who likely doesn't. Armed with that knowledge, I'm comfortable continuing to head down this path. I have others to light my way. That's what matters. I don't need to see the whole path, I am content knowing I'm following in the footsteps of others that have made this journey in front of me. They'll warn me when they can, and I have help for anything else that comes up along the way!

... "If you want to be quit you need the help of others. To stay quit you need to help others quit." - walterwhite .......... My HOF Speech .......... Day One 9/29/17 ... HOF 1/6/18 ... 2nd Floor 4/16/18 ... 3rd Floor 7/25/18 ... 1st Lap 9/28/18 ... 4th Floor 11/2/18 ... 1/2 Comma 2/10/19 ... 6th Floor 5/21/19 ... 7th Floor 8/29/19 ... 2nd Lap 9/29/19 ... 8th Floor 12/7/19 ... Now accepting applications for F.U.R.Y. Council 2.0 - text for details ...

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2019, 10:57:00 AM »
550 / 15

Weight this week is -0.8 lbs. Was at -3.0 Friday morning but gave a couple back over the weekend
Overall weight is -4.4 lbs in two weeks
Activity is +4.6 miles this week vs a goal of +7, but that was also as of Friday.

"Excuse of the week" - Back pain. I was actually doing pretty well overall last week and on track to make my goals as of Friday, but manage to jack up my back again and forced myself to rest it over the weekend. Took short walks in the morning, but that was it - well under what I was hoping to accomplish through the weekend. Feeling much better this morning and did walk before work, but it was significantly abbreviated.

"What am I going to do differently" - One of the reasons I had originally set goals that stepped up fairly slowly is that I was concerned about how my back will hold up with the extra impact (it's been trouble for me in the past). Thursday evening I could feel it when I walked, but by Friday every step was painful. I'm going to shift at least some of the activity to the elliptical and bike in order to minimize impact, but continue with (slightly shorter) walks in order to build up that stamina. Time to start researching ways to begin increasing that core strength so that I'm actually CAPABLE of meeting my goals going forward. Having not spent a lot of time our machine I'm not sure what kind of goals to set with it yet. I'll hammer those out this week...
... "If you want to be quit you need the help of others. To stay quit you need to help others quit." - walterwhite .......... My HOF Speech .......... Day One 9/29/17 ... HOF 1/6/18 ... 2nd Floor 4/16/18 ... 3rd Floor 7/25/18 ... 1st Lap 9/28/18 ... 4th Floor 11/2/18 ... 1/2 Comma 2/10/19 ... 6th Floor 5/21/19 ... 7th Floor 8/29/19 ... 2nd Lap 9/29/19 ... 8th Floor 12/7/19 ... Now accepting applications for F.U.R.Y. Council 2.0 - text for details ...

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2019, 11:49:21 AM »
543 / 8

Not a fabulous week if I'm honest, but I did get started...

Weight this week is -3.6 lbs. I'm satisfied with that result based on the limited changes made this week.
Overall weight is -3.6lbs (hopefully the only time it matches the line above)
Activity is +2.1 miles vs a goal of +7. Clearly this is unacceptable.

"Excuse of the week" - Work. Since I've been dealing with customers in both Europe and Asia I'm working in three incredibly different time zones right now. I was under pressure to get software released to both, and used that as a bullshit excuse to miss my activity goal. As mentioned above, this is unacceptable.

"What am I going to do differently" - I have committed three times a day to take 10-15 minutes and simply go for a walk. I started this morning before I left the house for work. I'll walk again at lunch, and then again tonight after dinner. It's a simple change, but I know it will make a comparatively large impact in the beginning. Given that I recognize that this needs to be a lifestyle change 45 minutes per day is a very reasonable amount of time to commit.

A huge thank you to everyone that has reached out so far. I'm happy to take you all up on your offers to kick me in the ass along the way and provide additional accountability!

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 1.4.2016
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2019, 01:51:52 PM »
Every day is a day to make you a better you.  You can’t do it all in one day either.  It takes time but if you make an effort each and every day…you will be successful.  Funks come and go.  To help with getting out of funks…take time each day to reflect on the things that are good in your life.  Enjoy the beauty in nature, the smile coming from your kids, the fact that you are quit! 

This is just me…but I never did a diet.  Why?  They don’t work.  Once you end the diet…the pounds come right back.  Eat as healthy as you can.  Start small.  Limit processed foods.  Don’t drink soda.  Try to exercise daily.  Even if you just go for a walk. 

You got this…I believe in you.
You will NEVER regret quitting. You will ALWAYS regret caving ~ NOLAQ

Everyday an addict reminds himself he is an addict is a day an addict earns another day of freedom. ~ Scowick65

To persevere is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything. ~ Louis Zamperini

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2019, 01:30:48 PM »
536 / 1

Things are just not right...

For any newer quitters that stumble their way back here you need to know that things DO get better. Funks continue to come and go and some seem to be worse than others, but overall it's a truly amazing feeling to be free. I have been in a funk. I still am in some ways, but I can feel myself pulling out of it. This one was rough. It didn't just catch me a little off guard - it was incredibly specific. Most everything is going well. I'm not struggling with my quit. Things at work are great (albeit busy). Things at home are fantastic. My sister and her branch of the tree are still struggling (a long story I've already overshared with some so no details here), but I really don't have to deal with that day-to-day so to me it feels like progress on that front.

Nope, this one smacked me right in the one place it could do some real damage if I let it - my KTC participation.

Let's be honest... Every single one of us asks these questions at one time or another - "How long am I going to continue to post roll? Is there a point where I feel like I can comfortably stop posting, but preserve my quit permanently?" These are simple questions, but there are no simple answers. The answers to these questions are going to vary wildly depending on who is answering them. What works for me isn't necessarily going to work for you. What works for you is likely not going to be my first choice.

I am an addict. I am a FUCKING ADDICT! I AM A FUCKING ADDICT!!!

So, let's start with that. What does that even mean? We encourage people to understand the difference between a bad habit (chewing your fingernails) and an addiction (nicotine). We want them to say the words. We want them to attack this with the seriousness and resolve that it requires. This addiction is every bit as powerful as ANY you can possibly have, and the withdrawals are as intense and the recovery as long as any other serious addiction (heroin, etc).

It seems like we focus so much on admitting that "I an addict" that we lose sight of the simplest part of what that means at times - I'm not capable of making a rational split second decision on my own with respect to the substance that I have abused in the past.

That means, to me, that I need to answer the questions I asked earlier in my ramblings this morning with that thought in mind:

How long am I going to continue to post roll? - Today. I am going to post roll today. As an addict I don't get to plan long term. I don't get to say that I can stop posting after 100 days or a year or two or three or any other set period of time. My focus must be to remain nicotine free for today, and today only. After 32 years of stuffing that shit into my face I've given up the right and the ability to be able to do anything other than say I will be quit for today.

Is there a point where I feel like I can comfortably stop posting, but preserve my quit permanently? - The short answer is I don't know. I have made and kept my promise for 536 days. I dipped for roughly 11,680. That's a very sobering thought. I have been "clean" roughly 4.5% as long as I've used. Clearly I can't expect that my recovery is complete at this point. This funk is PROOF that I'm still not "cured". As an addict that has spent more than a few minutes researching addiction and recovery I understand that I will NEVER be cured. Never. Never is a very, very long time from now.

A reminder for me:

I've spent quite a bit of time over the last few days trying to figure out what I want to say and do with respect to all of the things that have gone on recently. To be honest, the biggest reason that I've taken a couple of days off (other than roll and the SSOA) is because I didn't want to say something I didn't mean or without fully considering the implications. I'm STILL not sure I'm prepared to do this, but it needs to be done before it festers into something it shouldn't.

I came here to quit. KTC has for sure helped me with that. Could I have done this on my own? Maybe. I did make it a year and a half on my own without KTC in my distant past. I didn't quit that time though, did I? So, given that I feel "more quit" this time I must need this place, right?

- Or -

Is it the people I've met here along the way that are keeping me quit now? These brothers and sisters that I have posted with day in and day out. Laughed with. Cried with. Raged with. Texted with. Built real relationships with. I never EVER would have expected to make these kinds of connections at an internet "quit site", but I have. Is it possible that now I need the PEOPLE in my quit, and not the SITE itself? And, What if some of those people are no longer here???

The reality is that I know I need both. I can't walk away from KTC at this point in my life. Sure, maybe there's a 99% chance I'm ok without it. Is it worth that 1% to find out? Fuck no! I won't do anything to even remotely risk my quit. I also feel like I owe it to newer quitters to give back. So many people have supported me since the beginning and it wouldn't be right to not pay that forward. So, I'm sticking around as long as I can. I'm sure as fuck not abandoning my brothers either. They may not be able to post here with us, but that doesn't prevent me from texting with them offline and supporting them there.

Steve

I've been digging through the archives looking for other things I've posted, but that's a good enough reminder for now. I left off the parts of the post that don't really apply here to avoid triggering some...

Now, on to the "1" I posted above...

When I quit dipping 536 days ago it was the culmination of a long decision making process. I was killing myself in multiple ways, and it was a matter of picking one to be rid of first. Nicotine was that choice - I knew that it had to go first. Now, it's time to tackle the other with the same kind of vigor. Today is Day 1 of my "Get healthy" challenge to myself:

Rather than choose one of the "fad" diets (regardless of how well they seem to work for some, like Keto), I've made a decision to simply eat healthier and control portions. I believe that this will, for me, be better long term and will give me the best chance to be successful going forward. At first I'm not even going to count calories. I don't need to. I eat too much. I'm going to eat less. That's good enough to start. I lost 27 pounds (I believe) during the weight loss challenge I participated in here at KTC doing this over the course of a couple of months before I jacked up my back, so I know it will work for me.

The second part of this is to increase my activity level - this I'll need to do in increments. For the first couple of weeks, my plan is to add seven additional miles per week. A mile a day. After that, an additional half mile a day for the next two weeks, and so on: (1) Two weeks at +7, (2) Two weeks at plus 10.5, (3) Two weeks at plus 14, (4) Two weeks at plus 17.5, and (5) Two weeks at plus 21. That means by the end of May I should be adding approximately three miles per day above and beyond what I'm doing daily now.

I'll be reporting my weight loss here every Monday, along with my increase in activity, in order to be accountable to myself and anyone else that wants to help whip me into better shape.

It's time for a change. That's the change. It needs to happen.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 01:32:51 PM by SRains918 »

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1612
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2019, 05:59:39 PM »

I can't explain it. I don't know what it is. Other than work being insanely busy (which hasn't changed significantly in quite a while) everything is going reasonably well with my personal and professional life. I'm not craving. I know I'm not cured. I know I'm still an addict (and always will be). I'm just tired. Tired of posting. Tired of being at 100%. Tired of chasing people that should know to post roll at 500+ days. Tired of feeling like I need to keep up this pace. Tired of being an addict. Man I wish I could go back and smack 18 y/o me across the head...

But I can't...

I need to make a change. It's time. I'm tired of being tired...

Now I just need to figure out what to change...

Man, you hit the nail on the head.  I feel the exact same way.  Some days it just feels like a fucking chore to get up, post your promise, go post support, check for any moderator stuff we gotta do, text all the your daily texts then go about your day.  Other days, I can't wait to post up.  Something needs to change though.  When you figure out what it is, let me know, kay?
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2019, 05:12:26 PM »

I can't explain it. I don't know what it is. Other than work being insanely busy (which hasn't changed significantly in quite a while) everything is going reasonably well with my personal and professional life. I'm not craving. I know I'm not cured. I know I'm still an addict (and always will be). I'm just tired. Tired of posting. Tired of being at 100%. Tired of chasing people that should know to post roll at 500+ days. Tired of feeling like I need to keep up this pace. Tired of being an addict. Man I wish I could go back and smack 18 y/o me across the head...

But I can't...

I need to make a change. It's time. I'm tired of being tired...

Now I just need to figure out what to change...

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
  • Interests: Family, fishing, football, friends and being quitI love my wife and two daughters. I'm not perfect but strive every day to be better.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2018, 06:56:00 PM »
Poof

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 1.4.2016
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2018, 03:49:00 PM »
Quote from: 69Franx
Quote from: srains918
Day 342

It's been a while since I've posted in here. It's actually kind of ironic considering that I've told at least 4-5 people in the last week to make sure they're posting and documenting stuff into their Intro so they can find it easily later. Even though I haven't done that as steadily as I've liked so far, re-reading it now brought back so many good (and bad) memories and reminders of what I've been through over the last 342 days...

I've been in a bit of a funk for a little while. I get so hardcore for a time (posting in 26 groups and a shitload of texts) and then scale back so much (posting in 4 groups and a handful of texts). I still haven't (and won't) miss roll. I'm not really sure why I'm posting it here now other than to try to explain why I have been going through active and less active periods from time to time. I'll never stray too far...

I've heard from a few people that this is a normal funk time (330-350 day range). I do know that I've noticed that milestones seem to be rough sometimes. Right around 200. Right around 300. I'm expecting another one right around a year and then again around 400. It's a reasonable trade-off though. I poisoned myself for 31+ years. I don't think I get to complain too much about a rough patch here and there, particularly when life has improved so much over the last 342 days. The stretches in between rough spots continue to get longer, and I think that means I'm still headed the right direction.

I don't really have a whole lot else to say at this point. It just seemed like a good opportunity to take the advice I've been giving - "Document it in your intro"
Right there with you brother.
This all seems so familiar
I would like to post in 22 groups a day (used to be 42, now around 5)
I would like to text all 125 numbers in my phone daily and initiate each text contact (normal now is respond to everyone who sends me a text, as the list has gotten too big)
Like you, I have not missed roll yet and have no intentions of missing any time soon.
My intro was a lot more detailed early on and I sometimes find myself posting there just to have something fresh in there rather than because I had something important to say
Keep doing what you are doing, its obviously working for you and you help a ton of people
I'll quit with you any day brother
Carry On
I canÂ’t remember if I told you or notÂ…but that first year had many up and downs. The second year was almost all good. I had some moments that tested me but it was easily dealt with since I posted roll. This third year has been awesome. I canÂ’t remember my last real craving or funk.

Post roll each day and whatever time or energy you have is a bonus. DonÂ’t beat yourself up if you canÂ’t be hardcore all the time. I too go in and out of these spells. Nothing wrong with it at all. Take care of yourself first
You will NEVER regret quitting. You will ALWAYS regret caving ~ NOLAQ

Everyday an addict reminds himself he is an addict is a day an addict earns another day of freedom. ~ Scowick65

To persevere is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything. ~ Louis Zamperini

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2018, 03:41:00 PM »
Quote from: srains918
Day 342

It's been a while since I've posted in here. It's actually kind of ironic considering that I've told at least 4-5 people in the last week to make sure they're posting and documenting stuff into their Intro so they can find it easily later. Even though I haven't done that as steadily as I've liked so far, re-reading it now brought back so many good (and bad) memories and reminders of what I've been through over the last 342 days...

I've been in a bit of a funk for a little while. I get so hardcore for a time (posting in 26 groups and a shitload of texts) and then scale back so much (posting in 4 groups and a handful of texts). I still haven't (and won't) miss roll. I'm not really sure why I'm posting it here now other than to try to explain why I have been going through active and less active periods from time to time. I'll never stray too far...

I've heard from a few people that this is a normal funk time (330-350 day range). I do know that I've noticed that milestones seem to be rough sometimes. Right around 200. Right around 300. I'm expecting another one right around a year and then again around 400. It's a reasonable trade-off though. I poisoned myself for 31+ years. I don't think I get to complain too much about a rough patch here and there, particularly when life has improved so much over the last 342 days. The stretches in between rough spots continue to get longer, and I think that means I'm still headed the right direction.

I don't really have a whole lot else to say at this point. It just seemed like a good opportunity to take the advice I've been giving - "Document it in your intro"
Right there with you brother.
This all seems so familiar
I would like to post in 22 groups a day (used to be 42, now around 5)
I would like to text all 125 numbers in my phone daily and initiate each text contact (normal now is respond to everyone who sends me a text, as the list has gotten too big)
Like you, I have not missed roll yet and have no intentions of missing any time soon.
My intro was a lot more detailed early on and I sometimes find myself posting there just to have something fresh in there rather than because I had something important to say
Keep doing what you are doing, its obviously working for you and you help a ton of people
I'll quit with you any day brother
Carry On
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2018, 02:53:00 PM »
Day 342

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2018, 02:53:00 PM »
)(%(%_(%_(^*_

'frazz1' 'frazz1' 'frazz1'

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2018, 03:22:00 AM »
'nutkick' January '18 F.U.R.Y. 'nutkick'
We've got the biggest balls of them all

Sunday, August 26, 2018
'waiting' SSOA - WUPPEDD!!! 'waiting'

A clean version of roll can be found here
Ladies and Gentlemen of the The Fury ...We've got big balls
NameDays Quit, Promise, DT discussion
Names are in order by quit dateFind your name and add your promise at the end
Lancer101
Snoopy
Donewithit83
SRains918
Waterman
RickB
CampofEchten
gatorade
BluManChew
bigrick_2u
Texas Chief
cday 14
Kylejw27
TPutney
Currecp
rogerpersson
Trainerjesse
Angel
Jiffy
DiscoVietnam25
MattyB
Wastepanel
Tonifer
Swilson
69Franx
Support from other Bad Ass Quitters:
Richard K 882 with texas chief, MattyB and Srains
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
  • Interests: Family, fishing, football, friends and being quitI love my wife and two daughters. I'm not perfect but strive every day to be better.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2018, 10:50:00 AM »
Getting close to un chartered quit waters.....never been past 7 months in 30 years....222 qlf

Offline Lancer101

• Git R’ Done
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 9/24/2017
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2018, 02:48:00 AM »
Snip
Circles are good. They’re circular.