Author Topic: Day 4.....  (Read 242 times)

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 4.....
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 02:03:00 AM »
Quote from: rebelyelp
Sucking on Altoids like it's going out of style... If i'm out at the camp, drinking somewhere, etc..  i may dip a can in an evening; normal conditions though, I only have one or two a day after work/before bed..... did fine the first few days, didn't even really think about it, but tonight sitting here got to wanting one.  All i could find non nicotine in my possession was a can of altoids, so i'm popping them like m and m's.... for me, i think the biggest thing is just having something in my lip, hopefully seeds and altoids will work for me, just hope the cravings go away sooooooon.
reb,

Cravings only last a few minutes and they can't hurt you. Just acknowledge that your craving and then remind yourself that you have made the decision that you don't do that shit anymore. You can't hide from it, your body and brain have been soaked in that pesticide known as nicotine. Shit is just going to suck for a while and then it will get better. Get tough , get mad, stay quit.

READ THIS LINK , I GUARANTEE IT WILL HELP

http://www.killthecan.org/facts/jennykern.asp

sm
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline rebelyelp

• Likes Given: 0
Day 4.....
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:44:00 AM »
Sucking on Altoids like it's going out of style... If i'm out at the camp, drinking somewhere, etc.. i may dip a can in an evening; normal conditions though, I only have one or two a day after work/before bed..... did fine the first few days, didn't even really think about it, but tonight sitting here got to wanting one. All i could find non nicotine in my possession was a can of altoids, so i'm popping them like m and m's.... for me, i think the biggest thing is just having something in my lip, hopefully seeds and altoids will work for me, just hope the cravings go away sooooooon.