Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Wade

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 1
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2013, 11:27:00 AM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: Wade
I was about halfway through the day yesterday, working on building cement forms in my back yard, getting a nice sunburn that I can feel today sitting in my office chair, when I realized that 49 days is 7 weeks.  I thought, "Wow, that's cool.  I've actually gotten somewhere with this."  Then I started thinking..."I've been nicotine free for nearly 1/7th of an entire year!"  That is really cool shit.  I'm so stoked about this.  I dug up my Intro here and was just reading through it...looking at what I posted on Day 3 and Day 4, etc.  Things have definitely improved.  I still have urges, but they're not nearly as bad.  Every once in a while I get a bad one that jumps into my head out of nowhere, but they're "dealable".  The night before last I had a dream about Copenhagen pouches.  I was definitely happy to find out it was a dream.  But, as I said, life is definitely good.  I'm really looking forward to how good it's going to be at 100 days, then 150, 250, 500, etc.  Can't wait to get there!
Way to go Wade! Every plus one get's a little better right? When my phone goes off at 5am, I know it's you, with a QLF or NAFAR. keep going my quit brother.
You too brother! It's a great day to be a quitter!

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
I was about halfway through the day yesterday, working on building cement forms in my back yard, getting a nice sunburn that I can feel today sitting in my office chair, when I realized that 49 days is 7 weeks. I thought, "Wow, that's cool. I've actually gotten somewhere with this." Then I started thinking..."I've been nicotine free for nearly 1/7th of an entire year!" That is really cool shit. I'm so stoked about this. I dug up my Intro here and was just reading through it...looking at what I posted on Day 3 and Day 4, etc. Things have definitely improved. I still have urges, but they're not nearly as bad. Every once in a while I get a bad one that jumps into my head out of nowhere, but they're "dealable". The night before last I had a dream about Copenhagen pouches. I was definitely happy to find out it was a dream. But, as I said, life is definitely good. I'm really looking forward to how good it's going to be at 100 days, then 150, 250, 500, etc. Can't wait to get there!
Way to go Wade! Every plus one get's a little better right? When my phone goes off at 5am, I know it's you, with a QLF or NAFAR. keep going my quit brother.

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2013, 11:22:00 AM »
I was about halfway through the day yesterday, working on building cement forms in my back yard, getting a nice sunburn that I can feel today sitting in my office chair, when I realized that 49 days is 7 weeks. I thought, "Wow, that's cool. I've actually gotten somewhere with this." Then I started thinking..."I've been nicotine free for nearly 1/7th of an entire year!" That is really cool shit. I'm so stoked about this. I dug up my Intro here and was just reading through it...looking at what I posted on Day 3 and Day 4, etc. Things have definitely improved. I still have urges, but they're not nearly as bad. Every once in a while I get a bad one that jumps into my head out of nowhere, but they're "dealable". The night before last I had a dream about Copenhagen pouches. I was definitely happy to find out it was a dream. But, as I said, life is definitely good. I'm really looking forward to how good it's going to be at 100 days, then 150, 250, 500, etc. Can't wait to get there!

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 03:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Rob1985
I had a dream that I smoked a hookah and then realized I had just used nicotine and flipped out! When I woke up I felt relieved that it was just a dream. My other nic dreams were of smelling it, taking a small dip or just buying a can. This one was me not realizing I had just used nicotine. It rattled me up pretty good...

The Nic Bitch can kiss my ass!  'arse'
I was just telling Evil_won yesterday morning, I had nic dreams with Cig's. I have never even smoked cigs! Old Nic bitch trying to open other doors since the chew door is locked.

Wade, I am proud of you another fine example of quit. I am used to you texting me at all hours of the dat and night, you just keep doing it buddy.

I quit with you today!
I was so happy it was a dream. Such a relief when I woke up and realized that.

I've found that establishing a text bond with my quit brothers is definitely helping to keep me accountable. I would also guess that it's helping to keep the guys I text accountable as well.

I quit with you all today!

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 09:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Rob1985
I had a dream that I smoked a hookah and then realized I had just used nicotine and flipped out! When I woke up I felt relieved that it was just a dream. My other nic dreams were of smelling it, taking a small dip or just buying a can. This one was me not realizing I had just used nicotine. It rattled me up pretty good...

The Nic Bitch can kiss my ass! 'arse'
I was just telling Evil_won yesterday morning, I had nic dreams with Cig's. I have never even smoked cigs! Old Nic bitch trying to open other doors since the chew door is locked.

Wade, I am proud of you another fine example of quit. I am used to you texting me at all hours of the dat and night, you just keep doing it buddy.

I quit with you today!

Offline Rob1985

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-23
  • Interests: HOCKEY, Baseball, Mountain Biking, Camping, Movies, Xbox, Computers, Shooting Sports.Did I mention HOCKEY?
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »

The Nic Bitch can kiss my ass! 'arse'
Quit: 2/23/13
HOF: 6/3/13
2nd Floor: 9/10/13
One Year 2/23/14
Two Years 2/23/15
1000 Days 11/19/15
"You can have results or excuses. Not both"
"One often learns more from ten days of agony than from ten years of contentment"
"A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen" ~Edward de Bono

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 10:07:00 PM »
Wicked dip dream last night involving Copenhagen Long Cut Wintergreen. I was freaking out...in the dream...dreading having come here and tell my brothers that I let them down. Once I realized it was a dream I was ecstatic!!!

Haha! Kickin' that monkey's ass.

Offline EFNKodiak

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-27
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
Way to quit. Keep on kicking that monkey's ass Wade.

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 10:16:00 PM »
Quote from: waketech
Fuck that nic bitch. Monkey's been all over my back today...
Man stay strong it take balls to quit....you have come so far..
Nope. Not a chance of caving. Just hate that goddamn monkey.
Keep that drive going bro! I quit with you! shocker
Out in the woods all weekend with the Army. Clean and free baby! Lots of seeds, water, Smokey Mountain, and plain quit!!! Thanks to all my brothers for the awesome support.

Offline Rob1985

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-23
  • Interests: HOCKEY, Baseball, Mountain Biking, Camping, Movies, Xbox, Computers, Shooting Sports.Did I mention HOCKEY?
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »
Keep that drive going bro! I quit with you! shocker
Quit: 2/23/13
HOF: 6/3/13
2nd Floor: 9/10/13
One Year 2/23/14
Two Years 2/23/15
1000 Days 11/19/15
"You can have results or excuses. Not both"
"One often learns more from ten days of agony than from ten years of contentment"
"A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen" ~Edward de Bono

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
Just keep texting me every day like you have been doing. Wade. Proud to be quit with you

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 05:56:00 AM »
Way to go Wade. Every crave and urge you overcome makes you stronger and more ready for the next one. This too shall pass, it gets so much better. Don't forget, this shit is life or death man. You have made a great choice. I quit with you today.

Ryan

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 08:33:00 PM »

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 06:13:00 PM »