• Quitting MoFo
  • Slather on the quit sauce
  • Quit Date: June 28, 2018
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, skiing, hockey, reading, video games
  • Likes Given: 54
Re: Hello
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
MTBG,

Glad you've found your way to KTC. You've made huge strides getting past the first week of physical symptoms of withdrawal. Now be prepared for more craves and mental games, thus why getting support here is so key. Get you know your fellow quitters going through the same struggles in your group, as well as longer term vets of the site. It sounds strange, but getting digits and texting support adds another layer to guard your quit.  The more you engage here, the more you will get back in return to help you through the struggle of quitting this poison.

If you need digits, just send me a Private Message and they are yours. Keep at this one day at a time (ODAAT).
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills."

HOF Speech -A lot has happened

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 09:38:36 AM »
I’m new to this site. Still figuring out how to post/reply/etc. I would be in the June 2019 group. I’m on Day 8 of my quit. It’s been pure Hell. Can’t sleep, constantly pissed off, can’t keep a straight thought, jaw is killing me,
gums are bleeding, the whole 9. I guess that’s to be expected after dipping a tin a day for the last 25 years.

I appreciate all the posts. Great to know others have been through this and kicked dip’s ass! Sucks right now but this too shall pass. Thanks every!
Welcome. Your symptoms suck, but they are temporary.

If you can post a message here, you can post roll call in June 19. Hit the quote button on the top right, add your name and days quit to the quitters list. Promise not to use nicotine in any form today. Hit post. Don't worry about messing up. All that can be fixed. It's best to get started ASAP.

Edit: saw that you found your  rightful group and posted roll call. Great to have you. Welcome to your freedom!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:45:26 AM by Zeus »
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline MTBG

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/20/19
  • Likes Given: 1
Hello
« on: February 27, 2019, 04:25:47 AM »
I’m new to this site. Still figuring out how to post/reply/etc. I would be in the June 2019 group. I’m on Day 8 of my quit. It’s been pure Hell. Can’t sleep, constantly pissed off, can’t keep a straight thought, jaw is killing me,
gums are bleeding, the whole 9. I guess that’s to be expected after dipping a tin a day for the last 25 years.

I appreciate all the posts. Great to know others have been through this and kicked dip’s ass! Sucks right now but this too shall pass. Thanks every!