Author Topic: Matt3281  (Read 5860 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Matt3281
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: Matt3281
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: derk40
I am lost by your reply. 

This website is not a bank or any other sort of lending institution.  Why you asking people for money?   This reminds me of the emails I've seen requesting money because some person lost their luggage in France and needs money to get home. 

This is a internet site.  Why do you expect people to come over to help you?  Maybe this site did not fit your quit plan.

Sounds like you have some issues that need to be resolved.  Dip doesn't help solve them.

Don't get why ur telling us all to F off.  We didn't cave.  If no one cared noone would have replied to your intro.  You have support.  Don't tell us to walk in your shoes ... U think ur the only person dealing with life?   Ridiculous.

Posting roll is the cornerstone of the site.   If you don't like it then maybe this is not for u. 

If you put 1/2 the rage in your recent comments into your quit then I doubt you would have caved.

I don't think I am prepared to help you the way you currently require.
:deadhorse:

Matt, good luck to you.
fine don't help me i didnt ask you too in the first place.
I know it's a waste of breath.....but don't you dare put this on us Matt. So many quitters have spent time reaching out to you, but because we can't send you money or magically fix your personal problems you tell us to fuck off.

You better look in the mirror and get some professional help if needed. Until you stop blaming everything else for your problems, you will not find the solution.

I will be praying for you.
prayer doesn't work.. if it worked my dad would still be living and here..
Day 3 and still no cravings whats up ppl im on top of the world because this is alot easier than the first go around... I felt like shit when my girl found out but, ya know what its alot easier now to quit then last time.
Last time i thought i wanted to kill every asshole that got in my way on this site. You know maybe i haven't seen the clear picture of everyone on this site. But who has truely seen that ? Who ever made this site was intended to have a purpose and that purpose was to have all of our crazy ass's here to try to help one another on quitting this bad habbit. I know you and everyone on this site is only trying to help but, if you keep putting people down because they fuck up every now and then that's messed up.
You don't seem to care much if you get pulled over by a cop and have to sit in jail cause you screwed up and you dont get yelled at there so why do it here? I guess what im trying to say is that, if you brag and talk bout how big you are about myself and Chad caving how bout you try it and see what it feels like when your friends that you thought you had in the beginning to back you come to you and say WTF did you do and why... You try to tell them what happened and they laugh at you or call you names, it feels like to me im back in elementry school with a bunch of bully's . Matt out
Have you played the role of victim your entire life or can you pinpoint when it started to define who you are? Wake up, dude. Do you think we're all just a bunch of jerks piling on because you caved? Not the case. We are showing you where you are falsely casting blame when you should be looking in the mirror and nowhere else. Here's a little riddle for you: "I caved because X," SOLVE X. Stumped? X is a bullshit excuse. Try to tell us otherwise and you'll be corrected every time.

If any of your story is true, I'm sorry you're going through hell and I'm sorry that you have challenges that others do not. None of it changes the fact that NICOTINE does nothing to HELP you - it's just another problem.

1 problem + Nicotine = 2 problems

Or, in your case

26 problems + Nicotine = 27 problems

I'm sure this is all a waste of time for me, but your lack of responsibility is maddening. You can't pay the rent, but yet you go on day trips to DC, play Xbox live, buy cans of chew... What else?

Look. In. The. Mirror. Your problems lie within. No one can help you but yourself. I truly hope that you get yourself turned around.

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. -Denis Waitley
Sometimes I play the role of a victim...I dress up in my wife's stockings and she gets out the whip...freak...wrong forum....just ignore this and carry on...

Once I realized I was on the wrong forum, I could have deleted my post but then I realized that it was more interesting than the actual topic on this thread.... :D :o
OMG I about pissed myself Pdawg...peeps are knocking on the door asking if I am ok. HJLF
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »
I just want to send out a request to all my quit brothers. Can we collectively ignore this guy today? Far too many quitters have wasted far too much time on this asshat that wants to blame the people reaching out to him for his problems.

Just a thought fellas, quit on and have a great weekend!

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Minny
I am lost by your reply. 

This website is not a bank or any other sort of lending institution.  Why you asking people for money?   This reminds me of the emails I've seen requesting money because some person lost their luggage in France and needs money to get home. 

This is a internet site.  Why do you expect people to come over to help you?  Maybe this site did not fit your quit plan.

Sounds like you have some issues that need to be resolved.  Dip doesn't help solve them.

Don't get why ur telling us all to F off.  We didn't cave.  If no one cared noone would have replied to your intro.  You have support.  Don't tell us to walk in your shoes ... U think ur the only person dealing with life?   Ridiculous.

Posting roll is the cornerstone of the site.   If you don't like it then maybe this is not for u. 

If you put 1/2 the rage in your recent comments into your quit then I doubt you would have caved.

Matt, good luck to you.
I know it's a waste of breath.....but don't you dare put this on us Matt. So many quitters have spent time reaching out to you, but because we can't send you money or magically fix your personal problems you tell us to fuck off.

You better look in the mirror and get some professional help if needed. Until you stop blaming everything else for your problems, you will not find the solution.

Day 3 and still no cravings whats up ppl im on top of the world because this is alot easier than the first go around... I felt like shit when my girl found out but, ya know what its alot easier now to quit then last time.
Last time i thought i wanted to kill every asshole that got in my way on this site. You know maybe i haven't seen the clear picture of everyone on this site. But who has truely seen that ? Who ever made this site was intended to have a purpose and that purpose was to have all of our crazy ass's here to try to help one another on quitting this bad habbit. I know you and everyone on this site is only trying to help but, if you keep putting people down because they fuck up every now and then that's messed up.
You don't seem to care much if you get pulled over by a cop and have to sit in jail cause you screwed up and you dont get yelled at there so why do it here? I guess what im trying to say is that, if you brag and talk bout how big you are about myself and Chad caving how bout you try it and see what it feels like when your friends that you thought you had in the beginning to back you come to you and say WTF did you do and why... You try to tell them what happened and they laugh at you or call you names, it feels like to me im back in elementry school with a bunch of bully's . Matt out
Have you played the role of victim your entire life or can you pinpoint when it started to define who you are? Wake up, dude. Do you think we're all just a bunch of jerks piling on because you caved? Not the case. We are showing you where you are falsely casting blame when you should be looking in the mirror and nowhere else. Here's a little riddle for you: "I caved because X," SOLVE X. Stumped? X is a bullshit excuse. Try to tell us otherwise and you'll be corrected every time.

If any of your story is true, I'm sorry you're going through hell and I'm sorry that you have challenges that others do not. None of it changes the fact that NICOTINE does nothing to HELP you - it's just another problem.

Or, in your case

I'm sure this is all a waste of time for me, but your lack of responsibility is maddening. You can't pay the rent, but yet you go on day trips to DC, play Xbox live, buy cans of chew... What else?

Look. In. The. Mirror. Your problems lie within. No one can help you but yourself. I truly hope that you get yourself turned around.

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. -Denis Waitley
Sometimes I play the role of a victim...I dress up in my wife's stockings and she gets out the whip...freak...wrong forum....just ignore this and carry on...

Once I realized I was on the wrong forum, I could have deleted my post but then I realized that it was more interesting than the actual topic on this thread.... :D :o
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2013, 10:07:00 AM »
I am lost by your reply. 

Matt, good luck to you.

Or, in your case

Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
you are an ass munch I provided you with a link to help your ass out and you still act like everyone is out to get you. As infectious as this thread is this is my last post you can find your own way from here on out doosh. I will continue to work with others and chalk this one up as a loss.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Dougie
You're an idiot. I spent some time trying to bump your made-up thread off the first page because you are nothing but a distraction to real quitters. I knew your attention seeking ass would self bump back to page one.

Time to take your crackhead ass to a clinic and get some treatment- if any of the shit that is in this thread is true- wife or girlfriend? Naval Academy?? Fucking right dude...

I am not  posting in here to rip on you because I don't really give a shit about you- I care about the people on this site that want to quit and want to help other's quit. You don't want either of those things you just want someone to feel bad for you. I don't pity people that are too weak to help themselves; plenty of other people on this site have directed you to seek treatment- you should do that, or you can fuck off, I dont care. I wont be visiting your pity party thread again so dont worry about responding to this. Have a nice life Matt-
Dougie u can go fuck yourself bro.... I will respond all i want and you and your army can't do a fucking thing about it ....
Uh what does that mean? Maybe like blowing up this thread and removing your dumbass from this site. I said that from the get go with your near death fake ass story. 'army'

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »
I am lost by your reply. 

Matt, good luck to you.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2013, 09:36:00 AM »
vet centers

Dude hardest part about going to get help is going through the front door.

Maryland

Vet Centers
Aberdeen: Aberdeen Vet Center Outstation
Annapolis: Annapolis Vet Center
Baltimore: Baltimore Vet Center
Cambridge: Cambridge Vet Center Outstation
Clinton: Prince George County Vet Center
Dundalk: Baltimore County - Dundalk Vet Center
Elkton: Elkton Vet Center
Silver Spring: Silver Spring Vet Center
Towson: 1B RCS Mid-Atlantic Region

one of these places has to be near you

MY HOF speech

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
Quote from: Dougie
You're an idiot. I spent some time trying to bump your made-up thread off the first page because you are nothing but a distraction to real quitters. I knew your attention seeking ass would self bump back to page one.

Time to take your crackhead ass to a clinic and get some treatment- if any of the shit that is in this thread is true- wife or girlfriend? Naval Academy?? Fucking right dude...

I am not posting in here to rip on you because I don't really give a shit about you- I care about the people on this site that want to quit and want to help other's quit. You don't want either of those things you just want someone to feel bad for you. I don't pity people that are too weak to help themselves; plenty of other people on this site have directed you to seek treatment- you should do that, or you can fuck off, I dont care. I wont be visiting your pity party thread again so dont worry about responding to this. Have a nice life Matt-
Dougie u can go fuck yourself bro.... I will respond all i want and you and your army can't do a fucking thing about it ....

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2013, 01:21:00 AM »
I am lost by your reply. 

Matt, good luck to you.

Prayers aren't magic wishes that God grants you, like a genie from a bottle. Just because you pray for something doesn't mean the next day you should expect to find it laying next to you, on your pillow. I could pray all night to win the lotto, but I know I won't, and when I don't win it, I won't be so nieve as to say "see..praying doesn't work".

You pray for forgiveness, strength, clarity, courage and the will to overcome the obstacles in your life. God can guide you, but he can't do it FOR you.

Too many people approach prayer like you do. "I prayed for "X" and didn't get it. Praying doesn't work".

God never gives us more than we can handle. Everything you need to deal with life's problems is around you right now, I promise you that. Rather than praying for God to "fix" all your problems, pray for the strength and courage to stand up to and beat those problems by maximizing all available resources. Many will come from within, some will come from other sources. This site might be one of them, but then again it may not be.

You're throwing yourself a pity party and looking for an easy fix. Look in the mirror, accept some responsibility for your current situation, and start to move forward with hope and determination, rather than looking back with blame and spite.

Dig deep.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Dougie

• Quitter
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2013, 11:12:00 PM »

I am not posting in here to rip on you because I don't really give a shit about you- I care about the people on this site that want to quit and want to help other's quit. You don't want either of those things you just want someone to feel bad for you. I don't pity people that are too weak to help themselves; plenty of other people on this site have directed you to seek treatment- you should do that, or you can fuck off, I dont care. I wont be visiting your pity party thread again so dont worry about responding to this. Have a nice life Matt-

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2013, 09:58:00 PM »
I am lost by your reply. 

Matt, good luck to you.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
I am lost by your reply. 

Matt, good luck to you.

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
I am lost by your reply. 

This website is not a bank or any other sort of lending institution.  Why you asking people for money?  This reminds me of the emails I've seen requesting money because some person lost their luggage in France and needs money to get home. 

Don't get why ur telling us all to F off.  We didn't cave.  If no one cared noone would have replied to your intro.  You have support.  Don't tell us to walk in your shoes ... U think ur the only person dealing with life?  Ridiculous.

Posting roll is the cornerstone of the site.  If you don't like it then maybe this is not for u. 

Matt, good luck to you.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »
CHECK UP FROM THE NECK UP!!!!

MY HOF speech