Author Topic: syndrome  (Read 81217 times)

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 670
Re: syndrome
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2018, 06:44:03 AM »
Posted: 04 Nov 2011, 07:08

day 3.

i get to check out a the cheep hotel and into the place ware most a my team is stayin. but fi rst i gotta go for a swim with um. i keep forgetin this plase is on centrol time so man first i start headin to swim at just afore 7 easter time and thats 6 centrol time. way to erly so i get bout 200 yards down the rode and turn back. finely at 7 centrol time i restart the walk. i get bout haff way there and think man this wood be a good time to cut over to the beech and head up that way. bad idea cuz you go way slower in the sands. im tryin to gess the distinses and man theres just a see a peepel warin wetsoots. at this point i figger i gotta do some runnin to get there in time. i pick out what i think is the rite bildin and take off at a trot. well man its my lucky day cuz i here a voise callin my name. i gessed the rong bildin you guys. i wood a run prolly a quarter mile down the beech and missed the swim. so any ways the surf is way up from yesterday and thats a good lessen for me. man there are way to many jelly fishs round here tho.

ok so swim over and i get checked out a my hotel. well we're gonna hed over to the expos but theres a bike macanick on the way. well as you no my bike is busted. so man i talk him up bout fixin it and what not. well man he wants my bike so i go get it for him. and sure anuff he has just waht i need and $20 bucks later im reddy to ride agin! and its a good thing to cuz that bike shop never called me.

well we got in bout a 12 mile ride after that. then some down time afore the big bankwet waht wasnt all that good reely. rest a the time just chilled. but man i got some other thots to share. first man they gots a taco bell here but its sine says 'closed for the seeson' reely? what the fucks up with that? seckind man is we dont have no chik fil as round us that far north. man there billboreds crack me up bout as much as there tv comershuls.

atween day 3 and 4 im sposed to sleep a lot. and sinse im ritin this on the mornin of day 4 i did ok.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2018, 06:43:25 AM »
Posted: 03 Nov 2011, 07:24

so man you guys this is day 2 a the 5 day jerny to my irenman.

ok so my plan was to wake up make a 4 mile run down to ware my teem mates are stayin for a mornin swim. only i got up reely erly so man i walked down insted and stoped off at the waffel house for a bite to eat on the way. then man we started later then waht i aspectid. but man we did bout haff a hour or 40 minits a swimmin in the golf a mexaco. i tell you man we dint see much fish but man we did see a small ray on the bottum and 2 big ass jelly fishs. i meen thye were like big ass seat cushins floatin bout 6 inchis down and kind a pinky brown and man one a my teem mates says she thinks there man a wars. so any ways we swim way cleer a those bad boys.

after swimmin we hed over to the check ins cuz we here that tyr is givin away goggels to the first hunderd peepel in line. well we mist that but then man there was a guy from newtin shooes givin away socks to evry buddy warein there shoes. rememember i said i walked to the swim... well that meens i dint ware my newtins so i dint get socks. but man i talked up that shoe guy and told him my shoe was all squeeky. he says i got a defect and he thinks they can swap me out shoes. more bout that later. so we get all checked in and do some shoppin then i talk up the bike tecks cuz rememember i got a bustid seat. any ways they dont got a part for it but one a the tecks checks up with felt bikes and finds a local deeler what says he can help.

well man that deeler dint talk to his macanick cuz that was our next stop. they dint have a part but the felt rep was there and he says they can get one tomorow. so we'll see. rite now the bikes still broke. then man we do some lunch and some grossry shoppin.

next step for me is back to the newtins place. well man that guy waht i talked up wasnt no place to be seen and the boss lady says the shooe still works but man she can get me haff off a new pare when i by them. so man im gonna see if i can find that guy i talked up on thersday. any ways they got these recovry boots over at the expos so i figger i mite as well try that wile im still there.

then we planed to get some dinner so i get back to my room and cleen up wile the rest go for a ride and a run on acount a i cant ride cuz my bike is bustid like i said afore. well man not sleepin a lot finely cot up with me and i crashed out. so wehn evry buddy is reddy for dinner i hafta say sorry but i am beet.

so any ways thats day 2.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2018, 06:42:48 AM »
Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 06:56

man i forgot to menshun some thing else bout yesterday. man one a the screws what holds my seet on fell out on the way down so now i gotta get it fixed up cuz no way i'm standin in the peddels for 112 miles man.

and you no what else? i just reelized that i spent 17 hours in a car with out even thinkin bout dip. not evin how cool it was to be dip free. that theres a kick ass feelin.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2018, 06:42:21 AM »
Posted: 01 Nov 2011, 22:37

hay man you guys this heres part 1 of the 5 part seeries of the jerny of syndrome to irenman-dom.

day 1 - traval to the race

so man i get up at 3 am in the mornin to meet up with my teem mate i'm ridin with down to the race. if you dont no - im talkin bout irenman florida. so man me and the sargint meet up at 4 and get all packt up for are jerny what shood be bout 17 hours. mrs sargint is comin to. now mr and mrs sargint are drug pushers. but man its ok cuz they got a state lisinse to do it. mrs sargint says she got to sleep round 1:30 am in the mornin so she gives me copilit seat. well man were leevin from round detroit at just afore 5 and man this aint planed to good cuz gess what? we hit that cincinati rite at the mornin rush hours thats what. so man that slowed us down a bit. but man we made it to kintucky and almost to louieville afore stoppin for brekfist. only it was to late to get brekfist at the micky d's place so we had to go to the cracker barells. now man there reely aint much to say bout the drive until i see this bilbored what says 'used cows for sale.' i am not makin this up. any ways as we get farther south i start to notise some thing. well reely to some things. theres lots more adult book stores. and theres lots more bilboreds tellin me im gonna burn in hell for aternity.

any ways thats reeely it for day 1. its like 10:30pm at nite now and im beet cuz i dint sleep at all. oh man i forgot. mrs sargint drove like 3 or 4 hours man and it was like avrige close to the sppeed limits but she was doin like 60 then 80 then 60 then 80. any ways im bushed and we gots a 8 am swimmin date. but its good cuz my wireliss works here and i can post up roll tomorow to.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2018, 06:41:43 AM »
Posted: 24 Oct 2011, 11:19

hay man you giuys - do we got any quiterers down in that panh andle part a florida? cuz man im gonna be down to panamama city next week to race in the irenman race down there. then man pravidin i finish it up alive man when i get home im gettin a brand new tatoo. dont no if its gonna be on the arm or leg yet tho.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2018, 06:41:04 AM »
Posted: 06 Oct 2011, 11:44

hay man you guys i need some help. now dont worry cuz this aint cave pervenshun i need. as you guys prolly no we got the whackthepack site goin on and i'm tryin to post up some a my bestest words of wisdim over there so peeple what googel sends over there got some top rate advise to reed and may be they can sine up there. cuz man i'm all bout the quittin.

so any ways heres what i need help with. if i posted some thing that struck you in your intro thred man let me no. also if you no ware i can find some a my rants bout tomorow. i'm gonna do some serchin to but man any help will be aprishiated.

so thanks in advanse.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2018, 06:40:25 AM »
Posted: 06 Oct 2011, 07:45

man i gotta tell you guys bout this guy i see evry mornin when i go over to the ymca. theres this old dude what dont move to fast. prolly bout 6'1 and 2 and a haff bills. got a old time handel bars mustash and a bad comb over. prolly bad serculashun to cuz his feet are all bloted. any ways this dude comes in erly and spends like a haff hour just takin a shower may be even more. then man he walks round the locker room for like 15 minits all nekkid. and man i swares he never says nuthin to no buddy. just fookin creepy man.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2018, 06:39:54 AM »
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 07:03

so man i was reedin the wall streets jernel yesterday and i see that obamama was warin 'mandels'. so first of man when did men stop warin sandels? cuz they been doin it for senturys. any ways i reed the articul thru and there talkin bout these fashun dudes givin out names line 'merse' and 'meggins' cuz these young guys aparintly are dressin up like girls to go out. well any ways one guy says that he dont like these names cuz there amaskulatin. well man im like 'what the fuck?' cuz it aint the name 'merse' what tells me your dicks been cut off. ITS THE FACKT THAT YOUR CARRYIN A FUCKIN PERSE THAT TELLS ME YOUR Y CROMASOME GREW A EXTRA LEG!

any ways thats my rant for today. and one more thing man if they ever call my kilt a 'mirt' and start printin um up with payslys some buddy will die.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2018, 06:39:12 AM »
Posted: 31 Aug 2011, 07:23

so man i got a reel low tolerinse for stoopid shit. i here this ad on the radio yesterday from one a those cheep hair cut places and there sayin 'now you can check in on line' i mean what the fook is up with that? they gonna give you a vertule hair cut or some thing? are you reservein a place in line? i dont get it. i meen back afore i dissided i dint need hair i went to the barber shop. with a reel barber. and it was first come first served. man barber don dint take no reservashuns. and man you got a hot foam shave with a nice sharp strate razer to. ok so barber don dint have boobs. big fookin deel. i can see boobs lots a places. barber don new what i ment when i said 'hi and tite' or 'gimme a prinsetin'

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2018, 06:38:03 AM »
Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 11:41

Hay man you guys I busted out the spell checkers for this so loot don’t get all confused and bitch bout my spellings. So man if you checked out the calendar you probably seen I got 1,000 days quit today. Well I’m hear to tell you that’s a shit ton more days then I ever quit afore and I owe a ton a debt to those guys and gals what came afore me here and specially those ones what stay round long after they hit the hall. And that goes for the quitters what came here after me to. So man with that in mind I figured it was time to try and put what wisdom I can remember down in one place.

Atomic fire balls are like magic to me. I bet in my first 50 days hear I must a had probably 500 a those things cause every time I felt like having a dip man I wood pop one in my mouth. First off cause I tried using fake stuff afore to fight the oral fixations but it all ways led to turning back to the bitch. Second man those things burn so what started out as a 15 fire ball a day habit became 10 then 5 then I quit using um all together. So find what works for you and use it.

Journal/embrace the suck. Some days just suck donkey dicks. Rite it down so you can remember it. Stick it in your intro thread. Dip dreams. Foggy days. Days you want to tare off the bosses head and shit on it for no reel reason. Some days the boss disserves it but other days the bitch is just messing with your head. Those are the days you rite down. May be some buddy comes along and gives you some encouraging words. May be some where down the line some buddy reeds it and it helps them. May be your having a shitty day and need to reed it again. May be if you just rite bout it its like your own therapy. What ever. Just rite it down. Craves happen. Rite down how you fight um. May be it helps some buddy else. May be it helps you next crave. When you no you can beet the craves your quit is stronger.

Tomorrow. Man I must a rote volumes bout tomorrow hear. This hears mostly to those folks what are thinking bout quitting but ain’t made the leap yet. Tomorrows just an other excuse for not quitting. Every quitter on this site probably said at one time ‘I’m going to quit ________’ and you fill in the blank. Tomorrow. On my birthday. When I get married. When my kid is born. For new years. Rite after I finish this can. Man there all lies we tell our selves. Well man some thing comes up and we put it off. Till tomorrow. Only tomorrow never comes. So man I turned that to my vantage. I can have a dip tomorrow to celebrate what a good quitter I am. So man I’ll wake up in the morning and say well its not tomorrow so I cant have a dip. And now I got the nic bitch on her heels and I’m in control.

Post up roll all over the place. Man I forgot who it was what lit in to my ass some time after I hit the hall. I think it was that TCOPE but man if it wasn’t some buddy let me no. But any ways man I was just posting up roll in my quit group every day not thinking bout nothing else. Well man he lit in to me good bout how I should be posting up with the new quitters and how my work wasn’t done just cause I made the hall. And man there was all kinds a reel good points he made wile reaming me and some others a new hole. Any ways I took it to hart and started posting up most days in all the quit groups above the line. I also decided to find some older quit groups to post up in. Since I was in feb 2009 I figured that I wood start with old feb groups. Well man back in the feb 2007 group there was just billybrew man and he was talking to his self and may be going a bit crazy to. So man I started posting up with him. And man khasenfeffer over to feb 2008 was pretty much on his own to but he wasn’t going crazy like billy man. So I figured with some early interventions may be I could help him keep going nuts to. Now man I’m not asking any buddy to post in all the quit groups every day. But man I think the vets owe it to the new guys to post above the line often. I think the new guys owe it to the vets to find a old quit group or to or three and post up there to. The more you post up the stronger your quit is cause your promise is to more quitters. And I believe you make others quit stronger to by going in and saying I’m hear and I’m going to hold your ass accountable to.

Quitting ain’t a race. Not to long ago I posted a quote in this thread that is all most exactly this. I ain’t never going to catch Big Brother Jack. Or chewy. Or loot. Or even justquit who quit like 10 days afore me. But man I ain’t going to quit quitting. I just need to beet the little nic bitch voice in my head what says to give up. And I do that by coming hear most days and posting up. I no that bitch is waiting for me to think my quit is so dam good I don’t need to come hear at all. Man I seen it happen to to many tuff ass quitters. By coming often here I stay vigilante in my quit.

That’s all I can think of rite now. I no as soon as I hit the submit post button a bunch a thing will hit me. And you no what? I’m going to rite um down.

And if your this hears your first reed thru a my thread – reed the hole dam thing. Its gold. Just ask any buddy what red it.

PS to loot - my spell checkers didn't like screen names. But man spell checkers ain't perfect.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2018, 06:35:33 AM »
Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 07:30

thanks man you guys. so im gonna try and put all my acumullated wizdom in to a post later today in sellabrashun of my comma. but in the meen times head on over to mr. donuts and see irma man and she can hook you up with a good deel on sum donuts. but man you gotta tell her syndrome sent you or there aint no deel.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2018, 06:34:41 AM »
Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 07:31

so man you guys this heres importint. i was just over to google seeein if we're still number one for quit dippin. well we kinda are but man theres a paid ad what beats us. so man i clicked it at mylastdip.com. guess what it is? some dudes got some reserch grants to find the best wways to quit dippin. thats rite. you cood sine up at there site to be a fuckin lab rat. but man what gets me is they prolly dont splain it if you sine up. they got a 'perfesshunal' seckshun what splains it.

any ways, may be you get drugs. may be you get cold terkey. may be you get some ass hat what never dipped a day in his life callin you up evry day. and may be after a year there give a dam bout you is busted. man what if 'sience' tells you you cant quit? if you cave man do they just check a box what says 'fail' and let you go on your mary way dippin to deth. is there evin a give a dam bout any thing but the grant money?

well man heres what i tell you. we got some thing what works rite here. postin up roll.

its 100% affective for me.
its 100% affective for TCOPE.
its 100% affective for LOOT.
its 100% affective for big brother jack.
its 100% affective for caseyg.
its 100% affective for bubblehead.
its 100% affective for flashman.
its 100% affective for ready.
its 100% affective for smokeyg.
its 100% affective for skowick.
its 100% affective for keddy.
its 100% affective for tons a other quiterers.

but it dont work if you dont follow the program. look at guys what failed. they quit the program. the program dint fail them.

man chewy otta get a reserch grant.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2018, 06:33:34 AM »
Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 17:32

hay man you guys if you dint no it i did the haff iren man in munsee indiana yesterday and this heres my race recap.

first off i stayed the nite over to richmand whats bout 30 miles away and they were talkin bout what roads they were closin up for the race and what time and what not. so i figgered i better get there erly. so i wake up at 3 am and get some juise and coffee and head on up to the race and i get in around 4 so man i got a shit load a time to kill cause man i dont even start til 8:30. but man get this. i got there afore most a the volenteers so i get my pick a parkin spaces and i set up bout a hunnert feet from the transishuns area. whats a guy to do for the next couple a hours? well man i can tell you it took the time to empty my bowles like 3 times. and you no what else? man they had like 2 dozin port-a-jons at the transishuns area. for like 2000 racers + volenteers + familys+ freinds. but later i found out they had 2 dozin more down the hill a peace.

ok i also no that irenman07 is comin up cause his wife who i call wilma is racin the sprint race at bout 6:30. and so any ways the iren famliy get there just around a quarter after 5 i think. so old irenman give me a call to say hes in. but man i just took my shorts off and i'm tryin to figger out what pockits got my phone. well man i got it and tell him where i'm parked and he comes strollin over with little irendude whose hjust over a year old. so man we chat a bit and little irendude is in to the trucks. then i gotta finish gettin all the shit layed out in transishuns.

so man the sprint race is first up. first the mens then the womens. like i said erlyer wilmas runnin the sprint so i head down to the beech with irenman and irendude to watch the starts. well man i dint no wilma was such a bad ass triathaloner but man she comes out a the water like 6th place man and irenman says shes like 20 secinds ahind the first. and man she gets this look like shes all reddy to beat um all up an take there lunch moneys. well man she did. i dont no how far ahead she was when she got off a the bike but man she dustid um all off real good winnin by a huge margen. any ways while she was gettin reddy to bike me and irenman got a pickshur so man that otter be goin up on the bruther hood rite soon.

any ways let me tell you the water was like 81 or 82 dagrees so that means no wet suits. that sucks for me cuz i figger its gonna add like 5 minits to my time. well man let me tell you i had no idea how much it was gonna suck. see man i race in a 1 peace suit but i aint never swimmed in it with out a wet suit. well man you shood see my arms where they rubbed up aginst my suit. they are freakin raw. any ways atween not swimmin a strate line and not havin a wet suit the swim took 48 minits. transishuns 1 went reel fast tho. under 2 minits cause all i had to do was put on my shoes helmit sunglasses and number and take a quick energy gel.

now on the bike the first couple a miles were up and down and i was just tryin to relax like coach says then the main course was mostly flat but there was a pritty good wind out a the south. so like mile 3 to bout mile 8 was tail wind. i hit ten miles in good order. then 8 to bout 23 was a stiff head wind and 23 to 35 was mostly cross winds and i was a little slow when i got to turnin back with the wind. but man i was sailin from bout 35 to 50. i was doin a pritty good job a keepin the energy gels goin and takin water and what not. at leest i thot so. then miles 50 to the transishuns were pritty tuff. in to the wind. up and down a lot. and at leest 2 miles a shitty road. well man i finished i just over 3 hours what was my plan. now heres ware things go to hell.

i jump off a the bike to head in to the transishuns 2 and all of a suddin i feel like some buddy stuck my ass in a oven. dam neer every things gone. i had to walk thru transishuns. about 3 hours to late i figger its also time for some sun screens. well man i start runnin and look down and see my hart rate is up round 180. so man after bout a quarter mile i figger i need to walk so i can cool down a bit and also to get my hart rate down. and to top it all off cuz what i did to my arms durin the swim i had to eether run or walk with my arms out like fookin wings. well man at mile 4 i'm still walkin for the most part cuz my hart rate is still over 150 and im bakin. and on top a all that it feels like eether i got some thing in my shoe or i got a blister. well man i took the shoe off 2 times and dint find nuthin in it. but i dint have a blister eether. any ways finely at mile 4 i start runnin for a few minits then walkin a few takin water and gaterade and icy spunges evry chanse i can get. well man i also got my shoe to rubbin on the back a my heel. let me tell you today its a bluddy mess. finely at mile 9 my legs just say fuck you. i can barely walk a strate line. i got 2 bits a runnin left in me and thats for ware the camaras are. well my i finished the 'run' waht was mostly a walk in over 3 hours. i never felt so shitty in all my life. not evin durin the suck a quittin.

so man it was my worstest haff irenman to date. plus i got some good sun burns. one a my hammys is still actin up. my heels a bluddy mess. and i got the reel bad chaffin under my arms. and gess what? i'm gonna do it agin. on 9-11. then the full irenman in november. some times i think i mite be off in the head a bit.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2018, 06:32:53 AM »
Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 19:22

man you guys dont gotta pay tenshun to this. i just wanted to stick it some place wares i cood find it later.

"it's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. eventually you learn the competition is against that little voice inside you that wants you to quit" - dr. george sheehan on triathlons

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2018, 06:32:20 AM »
Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 17:06

man you guys i got a tell you these dip dreem still keep comin. man i was dreemin that i was at my race next week end meetin up with irenman07 and man i snezed and got dip all over my papers. fuck man was i pissed to cause man i'm just over a month out from my comma and i shit on it. well man i woke up just noin that it werent reel. but man the dreem me was pissed.