Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 1059 times)

Offline INKcogKNEEdough

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 124
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 07:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Bradleyguy
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: ryanedoyle
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan and I wanted to introduce myself again. Back in 2010 I ran across KTC and have never been the same since. When I first started my journey to put the nicotine craving beast behind me I had a very hard time. I would lash out at others, could not focus at work and have cravings that would tumble the mightiest of walls. Nicotine controlled me and not the other way around. This site through its leadership, mentors and quit brothers and sisters helped me get through one of the most difficult parts of my life. Today I am proud to say that I am still nicotine free and have been quit for 1597 days. I never thought I would get to this part but I absolutely could not have been successful without this site.

For all those who are starting their journey and I wish you the best of luck. Checking into the forums, using the chat rooms and making friends on the boards is the best thing to do to insure you are successful.
What about posting roll and paying it back, Ryan? Any of that seem important to you?
Thanks for the status update.
Glad you're quit. We post roll here daily. Join us.
1597 is a huge number man. Amazing that you did it without roll, but I believe in the system that got me here. I don't have the balls to walk to be that ballsy.

Feel free to head on in, post roll, and stick around. We ain't so bad.
P.S. - If you learned anything when you were here..... You learned we dont use luck.
I guess I'll echo what others have said. First off, glad to see you back. Second, why the hell tempt fate and drift away from this place. You just thought you'd pop in and say "Hi" or did you have close encounter of the nic kind? Just wondering.

And, if you're gonna hang around, head back over to Nov. '10 and make your next post a roll post with the gang. Them and their supporters would probably be glad to see you.
Welcome back to the site. 1597, That is a monster number. It is one that little 75's like myself can look up to. That said it would be a hell of a lot easier to look up to if you were to 're-engage in the site. Become that mentor that helped you back on day 145 by telling u to pull your head out of your ass and quit acting like u were cured. Maybe he doesn't even know he helped you but just seeing his number posted in roll made you think 'damn I don't want to just throw away my 145 days. I don't know how many of your original group still posts roll,but after a little bit of " where the hell have u been ?/you didn't cave did you"? Conversations they will probably be glad (if a little Leary) to hear from you. Hope you will stick around and become a part of the site again.
--hof is not the finish line,it's someone giving you a bottle of Water while you keep running more miles.

-I will never post without a comma again....

---turn the avatars into people,and the people into friends....if you can do that you will be well on your way.

Offline BG

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 06:37:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan and I wanted to introduce myself again. Back in 2010 I ran across KTC and have never been the same since. When I first started my journey to put the nicotine craving beast behind me I had a very hard time. I would lash out at others, could not focus at work and have cravings that would tumble the mightiest of walls. Nicotine controlled me and not the other way around. This site through its leadership, mentors and quit brothers and sisters helped me get through one of the most difficult parts of my life. Today I am proud to say that I am still nicotine free and have been quit for 1597 days. I never thought I would get to this part but I absolutely could not have been successful without this site.

For all those who are starting their journey and I wish you the best of luck. Checking into the forums, using the chat rooms and making friends on the boards is the best thing to do to insure you are successful.
What about posting roll and paying it back, Ryan? Any of that seem important to you?
1597 is a huge number man. Amazing that you did it without roll, but I believe in the system that got me here. I don't have the balls to walk to be that ballsy.

P.S. - If you learned anything when you were here..... You learned we dont use luck.
I guess I'll echo what others have said. First off, glad to see you back. Second, why the hell tempt fate and drift away from this place. You just thought you'd pop in and say "Hi" or did you have close encounter of the nic kind? Just wondering.

And, if you're gonna hang around, head back over to Nov. '10 and make your next post a roll post with the gang. Them and their supporters would probably be glad to see you.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 06:13:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 05:56:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 05:51:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 05:28:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline ryanedoyle

• Quitter
Hello Again
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,