Author Topic: D-Day H-Hour  (Read 12781 times)

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-23
  • Likes Given: 83
D-Day H-Hour
« on: September 23, 2014, 11:04:00 AM »
Greetings Community!

My name is John and I have been a struggling nicotine addict for ten years or so. From lifeguarding to military, I have always had an occupation that involved a lot of sitting around. Dip was my answer. It relieved stress, let me think. It gave me space to consider what I was being told and come up with the right answer. I used it as a digestive aid and a concentration enhancement device. It was with me through all the books I've read and movies I've watched. Every road-trip I've taken this past decade has had dip as my navigator and co-pilot. Dip kept me awake in class and helped me relax before bed. All these things and more.

Today I quit. I'm breaking this relationship. It is poison and lies. A one-way street that is killing me. I wouldn't suffer a fool as long as I've suffered dip. I am committing, in a public way, my decision to stop.

I look forward to the help. I'm going to need it. I feel the fog and the anxiety already. I want to get up and run. With shaking legs and sweaty arms I begin.

-John
Vortex navigation aid:  This post was made by Sajax

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=6476.msg426318#msg426318

If you are arguing a position you don't necessarily agree with but are playing devil's advocate, please spell that out for me. I'm not very bright and like to understand when people are sincere or not.