Author Topic: D-Day H-Hour  (Read 12766 times)

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: D-Day H-Hour
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2014, 07:09:00 PM »
dry fire

Offline twballgame9

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2014, 06:37:00 PM »
Quote from: redtrain14
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: Sajax
I'm out. No cave. Just out.
Where you going?

BTW.....I've seen this many times.....I know where it leads.
Where are you going? For real?

You are not alone. You are not unique. You are not special. Neither am I. You and I are one in the same, actually. We're addicts, and we need each other.

Stick around. What's the issue at hand right now? I gaurntee there is a solution.
Ahhhh....the old 30 day funk-a-dunk.

I bet everyone on this website is pissing you off right now. They get you, you don't get them. "I'll just leave....screw those guys."

Man...if somebody could invite a keyboard that could relay tone, inflection and sarcasm. Damn....I'd be a billionare. I'm I getting close?

Let's talk.
I was definitely that guy. Thanks Rick.

Pat Sajax, get your ass back here right now.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2014, 06:17:00 PM »
Quote from: Doc
What the fuck does this mean, Sajax? I was just getting a slight quit chub from your other posts and then you throw this bucket of ice water on me. WTF?
IÂ’ll second the WTF?
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2014, 06:04:00 PM »
What the fuck does this mean, Sajax? I was just getting a slight quit chub from your other posts and then you throw this bucket of ice water on me. WTF?
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »

From October 3....SAJAX "Without this site, this group, these members I would cave".
Brother,

Just sent you a text. Strongly urging you to reconsider the ramifications of your actions here. You may be thinking you've got this thing licked right now, but you need to trust me as one who stopped for MONTHs only to make the fatal "just one" mistake that cost me another two decades.

Your own words indicate that without being here, without the accountability, you're setting yourself up for a cave. I'm typing this begging you to stop and think long and hard about that, and come to the logical conclusion that you need to come back. You can't be out....being out will damn near GUARANTEE a cave....may not seem like it now, but the odds are definitely stacked against you as a lone wolf....stick with the herd. Yes, sometimes the herd can be a bit dickish....but overlook the stupidity and take what you need. There is strength in numbers, my friend.

R,
JDW

Offline jeeptruck

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-23
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2014, 03:18:00 PM »
I hate to see this. you are not special, come back and lets figure this out, I gurantee one of us has felt exactly like you have.
HOF Date 9/30/2014 in the October Titans group

so what my quit dates in September and im in the Ocotber HOF group? that makes me a SuliTan
"Youll never regret staying quit, youll always regret caving"- Nolaq
"That's like putting a bolt back into a machine without never seizing it.... Your just fucking the next guy. " - Jake_M
"Hipsters don't even know which end of the Hammer to hold" - Bronc

2nd Floor: Jan 8 2015

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2014, 02:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Where you going?

You are not alone. You are not unique. You are not special. Neither am I. You and I are one in the same, actually. We're addicts, and we need each other.

Stick around. What's the issue at hand right now? I gaurntee there is a solution.
Ahhhh....the old 30 day funk-a-dunk.

I bet everyone on this website is pissing you off right now. They get you, you don't get them. "I'll just leave....screw those guys."

Man...if somebody could invite a keyboard that could relay tone, inflection and sarcasm. Damn....I'd be a billionare. I'm I getting close?

Let's talk.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »
Where you going?

What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »
Where you going?

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-23
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2014, 02:32:00 PM »
Vortex navigation aid:  This post was made by Sajax

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=6476.msg426318#msg426318

If you are arguing a position you don't necessarily agree with but are playing devil's advocate, please spell that out for me. I'm not very bright and like to understand when people are sincere or not.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 03:39:00 PM »
Tone: humor

Captain's Log - October - 2014

Argument spotted in May 2014 over the banning of a site cancer-causer. One member noted to be in opposition of the majority voice. Argument was analyzed and found to be incomplete. I attempted to Discuss with said member the argument in question.

Poorly chosen metaphor and discovery of initial argument analysis judged fatal. Reputation harmed. Many have reported headaches, vomiting, irritation and genital warts. The last not explicitly, but it can be deduced from the others.

Initiating emergency plan "Stop Treating Forum Uselessly."

My training in the quit academy always told me if i just STFU things will return to normal. Although the warts may be permanent, only time will tell.
Genital warts? LOL. Not my problem.

Post roll, keep your word. If you survive and wake again...Post roll because its today.

Please, take the drama and figure out your addiction.

This site is about quitting. Once you have quitting down...ask me about recovery. Until then. Your job is to quit. You can vent, rage, call out and bitch about this site being unfair. We all get it, but this is learning how to quit. There is more to being quit than quitting.

I want you to recover. You need to repair and protect your life of sobriety.

You are not ready yet. You need to get to the point where this is easy. I am still here at 954 days. Why? Because this site works if you do what is required. Once you do that, you will hunger and want more. When you are there...PM me.

Quitting is great! Recovery is greater. Don't get your panties in a wad. Just quit every day and be a sponge...
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
this one was quoted, but the ass-hat...oops I mean super good quitter below me didn't get it.

If you are arguing a position you don't necessarily agree with but are playing devil's advocate, please spell that out for me. I'm not very bright and like to understand when people are sincere or not.

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2014, 04:05:00 AM »
Man this was a great story, too bad it's gone =(.

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
zero

Offline bigdilg

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-10
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: Deerslayer9688
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: schaef418
I am learning a lot on here and through this quit. Hanging back and watching conversations develop has been most insightful. I've learned how subtle my own demons can be. I've learned that it is better to open you mouth when something doesn't seem right than try to work it out alone and through the fog. I have learned that 17 days can feel like a year. I've learned some folks don't use the blue smileys. I've learned it is proper to post roll on a board before you speak on it.

I look through my quit groups support list every day. Seeing the ones with my name next to it gives me a little kick of adrenaline and reminds me that everyday someone who I have never met in person has enough "give a shit" to post about me. That means more than any piss-poor sentence I put together could say. Thank you. Days are ticking by. 100% every day. I quit with you all again and again and again.
Rock on bro, you're killing it!
Very nice. Keep it up and the rewards will start rolling in. I guarantee it.
Keep up the great work!! 'oh yeah'
Love the way your quit and mindset are evolving, Pajax -- no need to get worked up on what happens next week, year, etc. Keep focusing on today, keep reading  learning from others' experiences, and keep building your lines of defense. You got this. Quit on.
Sajax, it is great to see your young quit evolve. Embrace the suck. It means you are healing.
...and Blissful Krusty agrees with me
Quit Date 2/10/14
HOF 5/20/14
2nd floor 8/28/14
3rd Floor 12/06/14

I really don't know what the fuck is the problem with alot of you.. James Gordon