Author Topic: Along with the others --- Tomorrow is day 1  (Read 6744 times)

Offline LK16

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-23
  • Interests: NY Mets, NY Giants, Surfing
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Along with the others --- Tomorrow is day 1
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2016, 03:30:00 PM »
This is from June 2014 'Finger'
+1

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: natemcpherson
Quote from: E&C's
Quote from: Menace
Hi guys. Thanks for the support! Day 8.
You sarcastic piece of garbage.......SUPPORT, really, you are going to get sarcastic on here about SUPPORT! You have had more support from quitters on here then most get! And then you get sarcastic when called out, you continue to shit on this place with your weak ass constitution! I pray to God that you are not a soldier or have anyone rely on you, because if you are, I fear for your fellow soldiers who you will sell out at the first sign of saving your own ass..........go away dude  quit wasting everyone's time.......
It's worse bro he's a teacher and athletic coach.

Training the next generation of Pussy's. Glad my kids aren't in your class.

Just stopping in here to give you the daily 'Finger' McPusserson!
I'm done posting on the intro page for now. I will not be checking it.

I will be helping others not make the mistakes I've made. If you are without fault, awesome. I just had a former student who I taught for two years die two nights ago in a car crash. He was 22 fucking years old. I will not dip. I have a baby on the way and my wife has been getting upset even when I'm trying to do everything for her, I will not dip. You guys get me riled up. I will not dip.

See ya.
Life

Dude there are ups and downs. Births and deaths. Sickness and joy. Happy and sad.

When we leave life, some will leave a pot of gold and some will leave a mountain of bills. At the funeral of both, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! People talk about "he was a good man." "He was a great friend". "He was a leader". Or... No one shows up.

The common theme... Integrity. Trust. It is a consistent truth.

Now, you might not read this because you are avoiding the intros, but maybe someone else will. If you are not a man of integrity, this isn't the place to quit for you. See, liars or people who shake hands on a deal and then don't honor their word, aka snakes, are not cut from the same cloth as the men of integrity that quit here. We quit for today and WE KEEP OUR WORD. That means if our wife yells at us, if we stub our big toe, or if a real tragedy strikes... Life happens. Nicotine does not.

Too bad you won't see this. It really sums up why you cant win.
its sad to see repeated cavers, weak and not answering the three questions with any degree of introspection, not be banned. There was a time when you would be referred to http://www.quitsmokeless.org/ and sent on your way. This site used to be for those who wanted real accountability. There can be no accountability if get out of jail free cards are handed out with no end. If you were in my quit group, I would drive you out with shame and refer you to "Lite" at http://www.quitsmokeless.org/
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2016, 10:48:00 AM »
You sarcastic piece of garbage.......SUPPORT, really, you are going to get sarcastic on here about SUPPORT! You have had more support from quitters on here then most get! And then you get sarcastic when called out, you continue to shit on this place with your weak ass constitution! I pray to God that you are not a soldier or have anyone rely on you, because if you are, I fear for your fellow soldiers who you will sell out at the first sign of saving your own ass..........go away dude  quit wasting everyone's time.......

I will be helping others not make the mistakes I've made. If you are without fault, awesome. I just had a former student who I taught for two years die two nights ago in a car crash. He was 22 fucking years old. I will not dip. I have a baby on the way and my wife has been getting upset even when I'm trying to do everything for her, I will not dip. You guys get me riled up. I will not dip.

See ya.
Life

Dude there are ups and downs. Births and deaths. Sickness and joy. Happy and sad.

When we leave life, some will leave a pot of gold and some will leave a mountain of bills. At the funeral of both, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! People talk about "he was a good man." "He was a great friend". "He was a leader". Or... No one shows up.

The common theme... Integrity. Trust. It is a consistent truth.

Now, you might not read this because you are avoiding the intros, but maybe someone else will. If you are not a man of integrity, this isn't the place to quit for you. See, liars or people who shake hands on a deal and then don't honor their word, aka snakes, are not cut from the same cloth as the men of integrity that quit here. We quit for today and WE KEEP OUR WORD. That means if our wife yells at us, if we stub our big toe, or if a real tragedy strikes... Life happens. Nicotine does not.

Too bad you won't see this. It really sums up why you cant win.

Offline natemcpherson

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-03-24
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2016, 09:12:00 AM »

See ya.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2016, 08:16:00 AM »

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2016, 11:29:00 PM »
Hey Admins, mods this fucker straight lied on roll....serial caver......Ban his ass. 'bang head' 'bang head' 'bang head' 'bang head'
I haven't checked this and, frankly, I don't wanna expend the energy better spent elsewhere...

Did he really lie on roll?

Admins... you know this is unforgivable.

He needs to be gone.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

E&C's Dad

« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2016, 05:21:00 PM »
Hey Admins, mods this fucker straight lied on roll....serial caver......Ban his ass. 'bang head' 'bang head' 'bang head' 'bang head'

E&C's Dad

« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2016, 05:19:00 PM »
Quote from: wildirish317
I'm done. I have quit dozens of times and legitimately meant it each time. What will be different this time? I'm going to have to think about that one.
I really think you need to focus on what you mean by "I'm done." There is no "done" in addiction. Once you realize that, you might stand a chance of remaining "quit".
This is a really good point. Thank you.

Lighty and others - I'm just being honest and quitting for today. I've never said anything derogatory to anyone on this site. I have supported a lot of guys and a lot have supported me. There are a lot of unhelpful comments being said. Telling someone 'Fuck You' does nothing to assist them. Making the point that Wildirish said is helpful.

EC - If we were standing face to face, I don't know that you would have the same response. It's easy to post hate from your computer screen. I fucked up. I know I did. I fucked up many times. But I never lied about it, I never came on here and tried to hide anything. I post roll every day, I text guys, and try to share things that have been helpful for me. I also try to share things that I've done which were NOT the right things to do.

To be honest - no matter how much shit I get - I am not leaving. This has been the only place that has ever gotten me to stop nicotine for any length of time.

I have integrity. I'm quitting today and will post roll when I wake up tomorrow.
Nate you huge vagina. I will call you to discuss this and my response will be exactly the same. You hid like a bitch the last time you quit. Want me to make the texts and pms that I and others from our group sent you public. You didn't man up you fucking disappeared.

You have zero integrity jackass.

Trust is hard won, easily lost and never fully regained.

Trust and Integrity are like your virginity...once they are gone they are gone!

Do everyone here a favor and hit the bricks. We don't have time for a man who doesn't stick to his word.

You have my number...if I don't get around to calling you first and you'd like to discuss my posts here go for it.

You are the worst....seriously....not even joking.

Offline lighty7

• Quitter
  • Interests: UGA Football
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2016, 03:40:00 PM »
You just don't get it. It's not about saying anything derogatory. It's the fact that it weakens the quit of everyone else having you here. That's how "brotherhood" and "accountability" work if we're being honest. The weak links need to be weeded out. Do I want you to quit dip - sure. I'm not a spiteful person and I really don't mix it up that much here. But there has to be a voice of common sense that says this method is not for you. Could you go another couple hundred days of a stoppage? Sure - but you are not quit and this site obviously can't help you get there.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2016, 03:20:00 PM »
I have integrity.
Um...

Just because you "never lied about it" doesn't mean you get to claim Integrity as a personal quality.

Actions count more, and... your actions prove otherwise.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline natemcpherson

• Quitter
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2016, 03:13:00 PM »
Quote from: wildirish317
I'm done. I have quit dozens of times and legitimately meant it each time. What will be different this time? I'm going to have to think about that one.
I really think you need to focus on what you mean by "I'm done." There is no "done" in addiction. Once you realize that, you might stand a chance of remaining "quit".
This is a really good point. Thank you.

Lighty and others - I'm just being honest and quitting for today. I've never said anything derogatory to anyone on this site. I have supported a lot of guys and a lot have supported me. There are a lot of unhelpful comments being said. Telling someone 'Fuck You' does nothing to assist them. Making the point that Wildirish said is helpful.

EC - If we were standing face to face, I don't know that you would have the same response. It's easy to post hate from your computer screen. I fucked up. I know I did. I fucked up many times. But I never lied about it, I never came on here and tried to hide anything. I post roll every day, I text guys, and try to share things that have been helpful for me. I also try to share things that I've done which were NOT the right things to do.

To be honest - no matter how much shit I get - I am not leaving. This has been the only place that has ever gotten me to stop nicotine for any length of time.

I have integrity. I'm quitting today and will post roll when I wake up tomorrow.

Offline lighty7

• Quitter
  • Interests: UGA Football
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2016, 02:19:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Why isn't there a "Banned" designation under this idiots name?
^ this. Please tell me the admins are not allowing this jackass to come back.

Offline wildirish317

• Free
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Past the cravings Past the drama Still an addict
  • Quit Date: 2/25/2016
  • Interests: I am the most boring person you will ever meet.
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2016, 11:16:00 AM »
“Everything good that has happened to me has happened as a direct result of helping someone else, everything". - Danny Trejo

Offline natemcpherson

• Quitter
« Reply #123 on: March 31, 2016, 09:35:00 AM »