Author Topic: When shit gets rough  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: When shit gets rough
« Reply #162 on: December 24, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
'BanDog'
Make Your Decision

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2013, 01:29:00 AM »
Quote from: ERDVM
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: kana
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Bruce
I wanted to start by saying thank you, thank you to all those who continually fail. It helps build my resolve, it makes me feel stronger. A strong mind equals a strong quit. Every one of you who decide to take the easy route, and dip your pathetic life away, do it, you're too weak anyways. Darwinism I guess. Me? I'll be here quittin like fuck

Today is 601, I will not fail today, thank you for the reminder.
Bingo.
yahtzee!

bruce nice # by the way..sweeeet
bringing the funk bringing the noise!
Bring the noise
Speaking of which, How was Bad Company Razd? Tried to convince Mrs V to go...Her response: How many of their songs do you know?

Well....there's "Bad Company til the day we die...something, something" and the all-time-badestmotherfuckerest song of all "Feel Like Makin Love".

Exactly. She said.

Dang you Mrs V and your realistic, mature logic.
I broke a shit ton of hearts to that song back in the day too.

BTW, nice 600 Bruce.
BTW.2, thanks for reminding all of us that these few special butterflies flittering around in the intros can keep their weak-ass drama. I have also posted roll and will remain quit today.
BTW.3, HJLF
BTW.4, FUBruce

:wub:
Good stuff on this day (and many others) for noobs to focus on and learn from.

PS: FUBruth
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2013, 03:38:00 PM »
Bruce has been on and off seeing a shrink, because I have "anger issues" or some bullshit like that. But he told me I need to start writing a journal, well I told him to eat it, Bruce ain't no phag!! About 6 months ago I wrote this, a year and a half into my quit. Thought I'd share it with y'all.

She's my addiction. No matter what I try, I can't get her off my mind. Everyday it seems there's a reminder lurking behind a corner ready to pounce. I know I'm better off without her! Why is my brain telling me otherwise, telling me one more day, one more time and I'll be over it. I don't understand it. I've made strides forward, I have made myself a better person, healthier, moved on. I hate these thoughts, but I live with them, like everyone who's fighting the same fight. That gives me hope, that others are winning this battle. So can I. The frustrating thing is, she'll never leave my thoughts, temptress. I need to remember that I'm better without her, look where I am?! Never thought I would get this far. I guess I need to learn to live with these thoughts, walk away and regather myself, remind myself. It has got easier, so maybe it'll keep getting easier.
I just wanted to tell thanks for posting that it just gave me a little reminder for me to help me with my quit one day at a time
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2013, 02:16:00 PM »
Bruce has been on and off seeing a shrink, because I have "anger issues" or some bullshit like that. But he told me I need to start writing a journal, well I told him to eat it, Bruce ain't no phag!! About 6 months ago I wrote this, a year and a half into my quit. Thought I'd share it with y'all.

She's my addiction. No matter what I try, I can't get her off my mind. Everyday it seems there's a reminder lurking behind a corner ready to pounce. I know I'm better off without her! Why is my brain telling me otherwise, telling me one more day, one more time and I'll be over it. I don't understand it. I've made strides forward, I have made myself a better person, healthier, moved on. I hate these thoughts, but I live with them, like everyone who's fighting the same fight. That gives me hope, that others are winning this battle. So can I. The frustrating thing is, she'll never leave my thoughts, temptress. I need to remember that I'm better without her, look where I am?! Never thought I would get this far. I guess I need to learn to live with these thoughts, walk away and regather myself, remind myself. It has got easier, so maybe it'll keep getting easier.
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2013, 02:47:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: Roamcountry
I hear there's fuckary afoot, I think it's about time for Bruce to make a come back.

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ
Bout fucking time.........bitch 'Popcorn'
'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

Roam. Damn you're on one today. Every post is making me laugh. Get on the round and come my way. Steak is on me.
Come on Bruce I don't think you've had a good fight in 592 days. Now that's a good memory even though I have no idea what it was about.
First of all, I love you Roam (full homo)

Second, I don't remember either wt, but fuck it, let's fight anyways. FU buddy
Oh shit I went back and refreshed my memory. I commented that I'd post roll a little later and you asked; what's wrong with now? I responded that you didn't have to be prickish about it. In my rage I blew the fuck up!

Did you see Roams boy friend?
:channing:

What till Mrs Roam gets word of this. Now we know why he's never home.
'crackup' 'crackup'

That made me spit water outta my nose
_

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2013, 10:46:00 PM »
I hear there's fuckary afoot, I think it's about time for Bruce to make a come back.

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

Roam. Damn you're on one today. Every post is making me laugh. Get on the round and come my way. Steak is on me.
Come on Bruce I don't think you've had a good fight in 592 days. Now that's a good memory even though I have no idea what it was about.

Oh shit I went back and refreshed my memory. I commented that I'd post roll a little later and you asked; what's wrong with now? I responded that you didn't have to be prickish about it. In my rage I blew the fuck up!

'crackup' 'crackup'

That made me spit water outta my nose
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2013, 10:38:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2013, 10:37:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

Congrats on 2 trips around the sun.

If its fuckery you seek. Look about.
'Popcorn'
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2013, 09:24:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2013, 07:37:00 PM »

#selflessbump
#coveryouranus
#FUZ
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
Quote from: ERDVM
Speaking of which, How was Bad Company Razd? Tried to convince Mrs V to go...Her response: How many of their songs do you know?
Bad Co. was spot on and sounded great. Had never seen them before and I was impressed. And lynyrd Skynyrd all you can say is Gimme 3 Steps Mr. Breeze cause I am just a Simple Man and had to have me some Swamp Music my little FREEBIRD!!!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: kana
Quote from: Scowick65
I wanted to start by saying thank you, thank you to all those who continually fail. It helps build my resolve, it makes me feel stronger. A strong mind equals a strong quit. Every one of you who decide to take the easy route, and dip your pathetic life away, do it, you're too weak anyways. Darwinism I guess. Me? I'll be here quittin like fuck

Today is 601, I will not fail today, thank you for the reminder.
Bingo.
yahtzee!

bruce nice # by the way..sweeeet
bringing the funk bringing the noise!
Bring the noise

Well....there's "Bad Company til the day we die...something, something" and the all-time-badestmotherfuckerest song of all "Feel Like Makin Love".

Exactly. She said.

Dang you Mrs V and your realistic, mature logic.
I broke a shit ton of hearts to that song back in the day too.

BTW, nice 600 Bruce.
BTW.2, thanks for reminding all of us that these few special butterflies flittering around in the intros can keep their weak-ass drama. I have also posted roll and will remain quit today.
BTW.3, HJLF
BTW.4, FUBruce

:wub: