Community > Introductions

Anxiety Help

<< < (2/3) > >>

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: FullCurl on November 02, 2020, 10:04:16 AM ---Morning,

I figure I should have maybe titled it as more of an intro but given the feedback and support I was given, I’m thinking it was alright. Thanks for the tips on the post roll I should be able to get that done properly now. You have a great day and thanks again for your work on here your really helping a lot of people.

--- End quote ---
Holler if you need help. As we say around here, the only wrong way to post roll is to not be on it. Start posting with your new group and if you screw something up, we can fix it. You will catch on quick.

I just looked in Nov and it appears you nailed it! Nice work!

FullCurl:
Morning,

I figure I should have maybe titled it as more of an intro but given the feedback and support I was given, I’m thinking it was alright. Thanks for the tips on the post roll I should be able to get that done properly now. You have a great day and thanks again for your work on here your really helping a lot of people.

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: FullCurl on November 01, 2020, 06:17:39 PM ---Thanks for the replies gents.kinda a wonky intro I’m getting the hang of how to properly do things here at KTC. My intro should have been labeled differently and I’m still kinda unsure how to do the post roll. 71 days now and not planning to go back to dope n Hagen stay strong everyone and thanks for those who have reached out!

--- End quote ---
@FullCurl what would you like the title of this intro to read? I can change that for you if you would like.

As for posting roll in your November 2020 group (see link in my previous post), hopefully this will help.

1.) Hit F5 (Refresh) and find the most recent roll post.
2.) Hit the "Quote" button on the top right corner of the post you are trying to quote.
3.) Add your day count and promise.
4.) Hit "Post"

FullCurl:
Thanks for the replies gents.kinda a wonky intro I’m getting the hang of how to properly do things here at KTC. My intro should have been labeled differently and I’m still kinda unsure how to do the post roll. 71 days now and not planning to go back to dope n Hagen stay strong everyone and thanks for those who have reached out!

Indrek:
You can read my intro... I also suffered alone for some time before joining this site. I had unbelievable and irrational fears about many things aswell. I also thought i am losing my mind and went to the shrink, decided not to take any meds tho. Powered through on willpower and faith that it will be better(that I got from KTC buddies). It sucked, I sometimes cryed, I couldnt controll my thoughts that went around and around in loops on nonsense, woke up anxious as fk, sleep sucked so yeah it was hard. But it will get better, its just suuuuper slow process for the first 200 days I think. I'm clean for a year now and I am feeling way better. I still get anxious sometimes and have depressing days but its like 5% the strength of a clusterfuck feelings from the first 100 days. You could always try antidepressants but after 70 days you might as well go through all the suck and build up that hate for the nicotine. I have no cravings and i dont think i ever forget the suck and that will keep me away from this nicotine shit for life.

Your mind is fucked up because it is trying to balance all the hormones and its also You getting to know your brain without drugs. Studies show that quitting nicotine will eventually make  you less anxious and depressed but it could take up to 2 years. That said I feel pretty darn good after 1 year so hopefully I will shit rainbows by the 2nd year :D

Things that help:
exercise (natural way to get the feel good hormones)
sleep
healthy diet (and maybe some mineral/vitamin supplements to speed things up)
water
social interaction with people you like or who know what you are going through
lowering your caffeine intake for some time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version