Community > Introductions

I quit again

(1/170) > >>

AppleJack:

--- Quote from: MN_Engineer on March 15, 2024, 10:16:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 14, 2024, 06:05:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 14, 2024, 06:03:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dipchit on March 14, 2024, 10:15:37 AM ---Day 278.
Deep black depression. Feeling absolutely defeated and hopeless. I can’t believe how long this shit is lasting. Figured a few weeks and that would be it. Fuckin google is dead wrong about how long nicotine withdrawal lasts. Most sites say 2 to 4 weeks. I won’t dip today.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Every time I log in my anxiety level goes through the roof. Guess I’m done here. I will never dip again. Bye guys and happy not dipping.

--- End quote ---
We've offered everything possible to help you Steve. Your self imposed limitations prevent you from taking full advantage of the entire KTC process which is what makes this place so successful. Our pledge to brotherhood and accountability have kept some of us posting in here with you but unless you open yourself up to doing this our way, there is nothing left for you here. I've only had to say that to a couple people on KTC over my 8 years here and it hurts my soul each time.

I hope you find peace in your life. Godspeed brother.

--- End quote ---
Ages ago I woulda chimed in with something snarky or cutting. I’ve seen all the quitter types and those who leave these halls really do have a tougher road to walk, I think.

But…

Life’s too short to stir up shit like that. Peace and healing are out there, man. It’s also right here but if you feel you need to step away… so be it. Go find that healing. Find that peace.

MN_Engineer:

Deep black depression. Feeling absolutely defeated and hopeless. I can’t believe how long this shit is lasting. Figured a few weeks and that would be it. Fuckin google is dead wrong about how long nicotine withdrawal lasts. Most sites say 2 to 4 weeks. I won’t dip today.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Every time I log in my anxiety level goes through the roof. Guess I’m done here. I will never dip again. Bye guys and happy not dipping.

--- End quote ---
We've offered everything possible to help you Steve. Your self imposed limitations prevent you from taking full advantage of the entire KTC process which is what makes this place so successful. Our pledge to brotherhood and accountability have kept some of us posting in here with you but unless you open yourself up to doing this our way, there is nothing left for you here. I've only had to say that to a couple people on KTC over my 8 years here and it hurts my soul each time.

I hope you find peace in your life. Godspeed brother.

Dipchit:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on March 15, 2024, 09:13:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: Stranger999 on March 15, 2024, 12:10:44 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't understand why logging into a friendly quitting web site would cause anxiety  You have almost had a year of progress battling your addiction.  Seems like you don't trust us.  If you are really gone for good then good luck!

Stranger999, day 3,114.

--- End quote ---
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass

--- End quote ---
Fuck off you little bitch!!
To the rest of the guys like worktowin, Apple Jack, Mnengineer, Stranger etc. thank you all for the support and wisdom. All I ever got from Kieth was useless noise. Now tells me that? Kieth you can go fuck yourself. My screen name would be more suited for you. You all have a great life except you Kieth.

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: Stranger999 on March 15, 2024, 12:10:44 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't understand why logging into a friendly quitting web site would cause anxiety  You have almost had a year of progress battling your addiction.  Seems like you don't trust us.  If you are really gone for good then good luck!

Stranger999, day 3,114.

--- End quote ---
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass

Stranger999:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Stranger999, day 3,114.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version