Community > Introductions

New Quitter

<< < (2/26) > >>

Dipchit:
Congratulations on 5 years free of the devil dirt we used to stuff in our lips. I’m only 131 days out and unfortunately I’m still struggling but I really look up to you veterans to get me through this journey. So far I have endured some of the most powerful cravings but I refuse to cave. If I didn’t cave I would have had 18 years this coming November 10th.
We cannot change the past but we can definitely control our future and I cannot see myself with a dip in my lip ever again. Congratulations my friend.

worktowin:

--- Quote from: MN_Engineer on October 11, 2023, 10:14:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on October 11, 2023, 09:04:47 AM ---5 years of being nicotine free. I didn’t wake up years ago and say I want to quit. Instead, I finally decided had to quit. I chose life and living over doing something that would kill me. It was the best decision I could ever make. Isn’t it time for you to make the same decision? Isn’t your life worth it? Quitting does suck for a while. But quitting with others and buying into the program makes it sooooooo much easier than trying to quit alone. I dipped for the majority of my life and had a dip in almost all day everyday. You can do this.

There isn’t a better day than today to start taking back control of your life. But quitting ODAAT - one day at a time, and letting the days add up, it doesn’t take too long before you start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Here is the link to start saving your life. https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd  It’s time to start.

--- End quote ---
Congrats on 5 years @Keith0617 !! Hope you find some ways to celebrate the half-decade milestone today. Damn proud to be quit with you each and every day.

--- End quote ---
Congratulations sir. Honored to quit with you.

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on October 11, 2023, 09:04:47 AM ---5 years of being nicotine free. I didn’t wake up years ago and say I want to quit. Instead, I finally decided had to quit. I chose life and living over doing something that would kill me. It was the best decision I could ever make. Isn’t it time for you to make the same decision? Isn’t your life worth it? Quitting does suck for a while. But quitting with others and buying into the program makes it sooooooo much easier than trying to quit alone. I dipped for the majority of my life and had a dip in almost all day everyday. You can do this.

There isn’t a better day than today to start taking back control of your life. But quitting ODAAT - one day at a time, and letting the days add up, it doesn’t take too long before you start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Here is the link to start saving your life. https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd  It’s time to start.

--- End quote ---
Congrats on 5 years @Keith0617 !! Hope you find some ways to celebrate the half-decade milestone today. Damn proud to be quit with you each and every day.

Keith0617:
5 years of being nicotine free. I didn’t wake up years ago and say I want to quit. Instead, I finally decided had to quit. I chose life and living over doing something that would kill me. It was the best decision I could ever make. Isn’t it time for you to make the same decision? Isn’t your life worth it? Quitting does suck for a while. But quitting with others and buying into the program makes it sooooooo much easier than trying to quit alone. I dipped for the majority of my life and had a dip in almost all day everyday. You can do this.

Keith0617:
Day 1731. Got to go to the dentist yesterday. Everything went great. Funny how I used to be scared to go and at times blow off the dentist because I was afraid of what they might say. Now they congratulate me on quitting and remind me to floss a little more regularly.

There isn’t a better day than today to start taking back control of your life. It does suck for a while. But quitting ODAAT - one day at a time, and letting the days add up, it doesn’t take too long before you start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Here is the link to start saving your life. https://discord.gg/9qXQcTHuhd quitting with others is soooooo much easier than trying to quit alone. It’s time to start. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version