Author Topic: The Quit.  (Read 30624 times)

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
Re: The Quit.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2021, 03:02:14 PM »
https://youtu.be/iSL4EsPjFE4  great watch! couple of points i took out of it 1) The smallest of steps completes the grandest of journey's 2) we have to learn to work our weaknesses 3) If you search , you will find. this is the way to discover ideas and life changing information (KTC). In order to Find you Must Search! 4) Go to 13:34 to listen to the whole part it has  great info you can apply to your quit.

I'll put this on my to watch list. Thanks for the tip Nick! The takeaways you listed are some good info. TD Jakes always made me ready to go fight a pack of lions bare handed so I'm looking forward to this.
me to man people like TD, david goggins, Jocko willink, les brown, Coach pain, Tony Robbins, Eric Thomas Are some Badass mofos . i listen to their stuff every morning on my way to work. and apply  all their words to my Quit! makes me ready for the day to get after it and fight this addiction head on. Its one of one of the most important tools i use every morning to stay Quit! hope it helps you in yours and others as well my friend!

...Eric Thomas Are...
My dumb ass read that as "Eric Andre" the first time and I thought, well, whatever floats your boat. LMAO. Jocko owns his gym right down the road from where I live. That guy...I met a few like him in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club (Navy) and lemme tell you. I am sooo glad they are on the side of the good guys. If Jocko and crew told me they were coming for me I would just turn myself in. That guy scares me.
yea lolololo hahahaha he is no joke he is a fucking machine!
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-23
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2021, 02:57:30 PM »
https://youtu.be/iSL4EsPjFE4  great watch! couple of points i took out of it 1) The smallest of steps completes the grandest of journey's 2) we have to learn to work our weaknesses 3) If you search , you will find. this is the way to discover ideas and life changing information (KTC). In order to Find you Must Search! 4) Go to 13:34 to listen to the whole part it has  great info you can apply to your quit.

I'll put this on my to watch list. Thanks for the tip Nick! The takeaways you listed are some good info. TD Jakes always made me ready to go fight a pack of lions bare handed so I'm looking forward to this.
me to man people like TD, david goggins, Jocko willink, les brown, Coach pain, Tony Robbins, Eric Thomas Are some Badass mofos . i listen to their stuff every morning on my way to work. and apply  all their words to my Quit! makes me ready for the day to get after it and fight this addiction head on. Its one of one of the most important tools i use every morning to stay Quit! hope it helps you in yours and others as well my friend!

...Eric Thomas Are...
My dumb ass read that as "Eric Andre" the first time and I thought, well, whatever floats your boat. LMAO. Jocko owns his gym right down the road from where I live. That guy...I met a few like him in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club (Navy) and lemme tell you. I am sooo glad they are on the side of the good guys. If Jocko and crew told me they were coming for me I would just turn myself in. That guy scares me.
Vortex navigation aid:  This post was made by Sajax

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=6476.msg426318#msg426318

If you are arguing a position you don't necessarily agree with but are playing devil's advocate, please spell that out for me. I'm not very bright and like to understand when people are sincere or not.

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2021, 02:38:54 PM »

« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 02:42:00 PM by nick-Otine Free »
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline Sajax

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-23
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2021, 02:22:19 PM »
https://youtu.be/iSL4EsPjFE4  great watch! couple of points i took out of it 1) The smallest of steps completes the grandest of journey's 2) we have to learn to work our weaknesses 3) If you search , you will find. this is the way to discover ideas and life changing information (KTC). In order to Find you Must Search! 4) Go to 13:34 to listen to the whole part its a great info to apply to your quote.

Vortex navigation aid:  This post was made by Sajax

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=6476.msg426318#msg426318

If you are arguing a position you don't necessarily agree with but are playing devil's advocate, please spell that out for me. I'm not very bright and like to understand when people are sincere or not.

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2021, 07:23:02 AM »
https://youtu.be/iSL4EsPjFE4  great watch! couple of points i took out of it 1) The smallest of steps completes the grandest of journey's 2) we have to learn to work our weaknesses 3) If you search , you will find. this is the way to discover ideas and life changing information (KTC). In order to Find you Must Search! 4) Go to 13:34 to listen to the whole part its a great info to apply to your quote.
Daily Devotional

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:49 AM »
https://youtu.be/Nh0TtC7YOic - burn the boats , Become obsessed !
Daily Devotional

Offline Ampete

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2021
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Sports
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2021, 06:08:31 PM »
    5 weeks in and im still surviving everyday, yesterday i had a quick fog and half day headache where my body felt like it was hungover! freaking crazy how the nic bitch can relate to a alcohol hangover! dont make no difference im out here fuckin it up, givin it the ole 1-2. Just got the Bagin' black cherry fake in from amazon and stuff is pretty good. LET YOUR QUIT BE ENOUGH TODAY!!! ERRRRRRRYYYYYYY DAYYYYYY imma kickin this shit in the brown starfish!

Keep it up big dog!!!  Nicotine don't have shit on us!!!
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone. Hank Baileygates

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2021, 08:17:50 AM »
    5 weeks in and im still surviving everyday, yesterday i had a quick fog and half day headache where my body felt like it was hungover! freaking crazy how the nic bitch can relate to a alcohol hangover! dont make no difference im out here fuckin it up, givin it the ole 1-2. Just got the Bagin' black cherry fake in from amazon and stuff is pretty good. LET YOUR QUIT BE ENOUGH TODAY!!! ERRRRRRRYYYYYYY DAYYYYYY imma kickin this shit in the brown starfish!
Daily Devotional

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2021, 08:56:29 AM »
"Therefore we do not lose heart "-2 Corinthians 4:16–18-
[/b][/size]

Trust in God, Do not loose heart in your Quit. I know its tough i am struggling like the best of them. but i know god and my KTC brothers will help me pull through. I believe this program works and know ill be quit the rest of my life. Im having alot of ups and downs and days where the fog and nicotine tell me to just dip and end the pain. Its all a lie ya know, just a chemical brain imbalance telling you need something that will kill you is crazy talk. That is like saying walking out in front of a car will be good for you because you can collect disability. pretty fucking dumb right. Trust the path, trust the system. Dont lose heart it will be better Tommorow, this is gods promise. STAY QUIT EVERYONE, Happy Friday! ( @3-P hopefully this will help Brother)
Daily Devotional

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2021, 11:14:18 AM »
     well a day short of a month and my journey so far has been crazy, wanted to get my log in this morning  because these last couple day my brain has been back in the foggy , i have been really dizzy again, and having dip dreams that piss me off every morning when i wake up because i was afraid i caved! Im only writing this so i can remember the turmoil i have gone through to even get this far. Its hard as fuck and it feels like the symptoms wont ever go away, but i can tell you i feel better than the first week. or even the second week. i feel more comfortable in my quit not only because im adjusting to these side effects so i am prepared to deal with them, but also because i have a strong group of brothers here at KTC that wont let me slip. Everyday i feel i am in the suck but every new day i feel a little better, a little lighter ( specially after i WUSP), i can see just a glimmer of light. which is better than straight black. HARD WORK, WORKS. For those reading i dont regret a second! this site will and is saving my life , a debt i can only repay by posting roll EDD and as i get to a new level i will pull, Possibly you reading this, up with me! LET YOUR QUIT BE ENOUGH TODAY!
Keep plugging away one day at a time @nick-Otine Free  The light will keep getting brighter and brighter but all of us are 1 bad decision from posting a day one again. Stay loyal to your routine and don’t get complacent. You are killing. Proud to quit with you.
thanks brother i appreciate the Quit! DAmn proud to quit with ya as well
Daily Devotional

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1633
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2021, 09:25:40 AM »
     well a day short of a month and my journey so far has been crazy, wanted to get my log in this morning  because these last couple day my brain has been back in the foggy , i have been really dizzy again, and having dip dreams that piss me off every morning when i wake up because i was afraid i caved! Im only writing this so i can remember the turmoil i have gone through to even get this far. Its hard as fuck and it feels like the symptoms wont ever go away, but i can tell you i feel better than the first week. or even the second week. i feel more comfortable in my quit not only because im adjusting to these side effects so i am prepared to deal with them, but also because i have a strong group of brothers here at KTC that wont let me slip. Everyday i feel i am in the suck but every new day i feel a little better, a little lighter ( specially after i WUSP), i can see just a glimmer of light. which is better than straight black. HARD WORK, WORKS. For those reading i dont regret a second! this site will and is saving my life , a debt i can only repay by posting roll EDD and as i get to a new level i will pull, Possibly you reading this, up with me! LET YOUR QUIT BE ENOUGH TODAY!
Keep plugging away one day at a time @nick-Otine Free  The light will keep getting brighter and brighter but all of us are 1 bad decision from posting a day one again. Stay loyal to your routine and don’t get complacent. You are killing. Proud to quit with you.
Jan19

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2021, 07:26:18 AM »
Daily Devotional

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2021, 08:35:29 AM »
     Good morning to all who may have wondered across this page. if your looking for a reason to Quit i hope this is your sign to do just that. I want you to understand that in life, if its not one thing, it another. Meaning their will always be something in your life that will happen. Good or bad no way around it (choosing dip for these somethings is a lame excuse).
     You are either in a problem, just left one, or headed towards one and dipping is just creating a extra problem on top of that.
Most of us never realize our potential because we have been side tracked by a secondary activity(dip). You loose yourself in your addiction and will never truly experience your freedom and true potential until you throw that shit aside. This site is here to help you reclaim your life, start anew , and hopefully live a healthy cancer free life. Brotherhood + Accountability= Success!
     Let This very moment be the time you toss that cancer leaf out of your mouth and throw that (secondary activity) into the trash. Let this very moment be the day you decide to join a group of badass quitters that will help you along the way. The choice is pretty Simple, promise me ,just for today, that you wont chew and i in return will return the favor. And we will do the same thing everyday for the rest of your dip free life.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:39:01 AM by nick-Otine Free »
Daily Devotional

Offline stillbrewing

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/5/19
  • Likes Given: 1076
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2021, 06:43:50 PM »
   Nearing my 3 weeks i feel a little bit better every day but still struggle like most with my cravings, I listen to a Tony Robbins motivational speech on my way to work ( i listen to motivation instead of destroying my damn jaw on my drive) this morning and one thing he said has been ringing in my head all day. " Wants or shoulds dont get met consistently, standards do" Meaning if we raise our standards of ourselves we will be more likely to achieve what we our after.
     People can want and should all day long, you can want to loose weight, you could tell yourself you should stop dipping but that thinking is flawed system and will fail, willpower will not get you through your quit as willpower can not be attained for long durations.
     Raising your standard now is the way to achieve greatness in quit, rewire your thinking. it should be ,i dont chew and never will. i have no doubt about it. i am better than nicotine and it has not even a ounce of space in my life. my standard says my health and wellness are so far past what a can of cancer can offer me i dont need to worry about it entering my lip again.
    I know i am a addict, i know the ever lingering Thought of a dip will creep in at some point. However when those hard days come ill already understand that my standard is so far beyond the death roll of nicotine that i need not worry for a promise to my self and my standard are the strongest bond and truth i can ever carry. LET YOUR QUIT BE ENOUGH TODAY!
'Bow'
"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes all worth living.  So, love the life you live, live the life you love." - Bob Marley

“La tristesse durera toujours." ~ Vincent van Gogh

"You can fuck off all the way to fuckoff mountain and jump off FUCKOFF point for all i care. Just post and stay quit." ~MikeW2018~

HOF-3/13/20; 2nd floor-6/21/20; 3rd floor-9/29/20; 1 year-12/3/20; 4th floor-1/7/21; 5th floor-4/17/21; 6th floor-7/26/21

HOF Speech Here

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2021, 02:40:09 PM »
   Nearing my 3 weeks i feel a little bit better every day but still struggle like most with my cravings, I listen to a Tony Robbins motivational speech on my way to work ( i listen to motivation instead of destroying my damn jaw on my drive) this morning and one thing he said has been ringing in my head all day. " Wants or shoulds dont get met consistently, standards do" Meaning if we raise our standards of ourselves we will be more likely to achieve what we our after.
     People can want and should all day long, you can want to loose weight, you could tell yourself you should stop dipping but that thinking is flawed system and will fail, willpower will not get you through your quit as willpower can not be attained for long durations.
     Raising your standard now is the way to achieve greatness in quit, rewire your thinking. it should be ,i dont chew and never will. i have no doubt about it. i am better than nicotine and it has not even a ounce of space in my life. my standard says my health and wellness are so far past what a can of cancer can offer me i dont need to worry about it entering my lip again.
    I know i am a addict, i know the ever lingering Thought of a dip will creep in at some point. However when those hard days come ill already understand that my standard is so far beyond the death roll of nicotine that i need not worry for a promise to my self and my standard are the strongest bond and truth i can ever carry. LET YOUR QUIT BE ENOUGH TODAY!
Daily Devotional