Community > General Discussion

Dentist day!

<< < (2/2)

Rick Jr:

--- Quote from: chris2alaska on May 22, 2019, 07:50:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sexmachine on May 21, 2019, 10:58:40 PM ---Ok. Let me start with, im 113 days free and today was my hardest yet. Chewed minimum 1 can a day for 20yrs. Hadn't seen a dentist in longer then that. I called to make an appt and had to wait 60 days 'non emergency'. Needless to say the last 2 months been double F***** Proper F*****. Anxiety and Hours in front of the mirror with flashlight in hand. Well, this morning i wrote a shity note for my group and went in. I cannot express the relief i feel. Im embarrassed by my trepidation and fear. No sleep last night, and that treasonous little voice in my head that tells me 'one dip wont hurt' went into overdrive. A thousand reasons why i didn't realy need to see a dentist. I held firm to my resolve and just freakin went. To all my new Brothers and Sisters, please go. Man up, we can do this. The dentists these days have seen everything, they deal with tweekers and meth mouth on a daily basis. Believe me, it will b ok. I swear i would have rather been kicked in the nuts repeatedly then go to the dentist. Today we have a plan to restore my oral health. I could cry for joy and relief. Do not underestimate the importance of this step. Please, please call on me, call on your friends, do whatever it takes. So, So freakin PROUD TO HAVE QUIT WITH U TODAY. I love u guys!
  Sexmachine

--- End quote ---

Nice Win Brother

--- End quote ---
A win it is. I as a dipped didn't want to hear anything bad, and didn't want to be told I needed to quit.. I was an asshole! Well now at 120 Days quit, I have been to the dentist 3 times, lost 10 teeth, and getting the rest taken care of! Keep up the awesome work!

chris2alaska:

--- Quote from: Sexmachine on May 21, 2019, 10:58:40 PM ---Ok. Let me start with, im 113 days free and today was my hardest yet. Chewed minimum 1 can a day for 20yrs. Hadn't seen a dentist in longer then that. I called to make an appt and had to wait 60 days 'non emergency'. Needless to say the last 2 months been double F***** Proper F*****. Anxiety and Hours in front of the mirror with flashlight in hand. Well, this morning i wrote a shity note for my group and went in. I cannot express the relief i feel. Im embarrassed by my trepidation and fear. No sleep last night, and that treasonous little voice in my head that tells me 'one dip wont hurt' went into overdrive. A thousand reasons why i didn't realy need to see a dentist. I held firm to my resolve and just freakin went. To all my new Brothers and Sisters, please go. Man up, we can do this. The dentists these days have seen everything, they deal with tweekers and meth mouth on a daily basis. Believe me, it will b ok. I swear i would have rather been kicked in the nuts repeatedly then go to the dentist. Today we have a plan to restore my oral health. I could cry for joy and relief. Do not underestimate the importance of this step. Please, please call on me, call on your friends, do whatever it takes. So, So freakin PROUD TO HAVE QUIT WITH U TODAY. I love u guys!
  Sexmachine

--- End quote ---

Nice Win Brother

Sexmachine:
Ok. Let me start with, im 113 days free and today was my hardest yet. Chewed minimum 1 can a day for 20yrs. Hadn't seen a dentist in longer then that. I called to make an appt and had to wait 60 days 'non emergency'. Needless to say the last 2 months been double F***** Proper F*****. Anxiety and Hours in front of the mirror with flashlight in hand. Well, this morning i wrote a shity note for my group and went in. I cannot express the relief i feel. Im embarrassed by my trepidation and fear. No sleep last night, and that treasonous little voice in my head that tells me 'one dip wont hurt' went into overdrive. A thousand reasons why i didn't realy need to see a dentist. I held firm to my resolve and just freakin went. To all my new Brothers and Sisters, please go. Man up, we can do this. The dentists these days have seen everything, they deal with tweekers and meth mouth on a daily basis. Believe me, it will b ok. I swear i would have rather been kicked in the nuts repeatedly then go to the dentist. Today we have a plan to restore my oral health. I could cry for joy and relief. Do not underestimate the importance of this step. Please, please call on me, call on your friends, do whatever it takes. So, So freakin PROUD TO HAVE QUIT WITH U TODAY. I love u guys!
  Sexmachine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version