Community > General Discussion

Roll Call 2007

(1/483) > >>

RLB1966:
from me to you guys,,,, Thank you and happy New Year!

juliejan:
I'm so thankful that I will be ringing in 2008 without my recently kicked to the curb July 5th 2007, old, constant, companion,Skoal.

Thanks to everyone on here I could not have done it without your support encouragement and help.

A special thanks goes out to the admins. You saved my life and I'm grateful.

Have a safe, happy, dip free new year and I will see you in 2008 !

chewie:
it's the last day of 2007... why not quit TODAY so tomorrow you can say "yeah, i quit dipping last year!"

Highway48:
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

LDIDDY:
We know you're out there. Looking around the site, telling yourself that you'll quit on the first. I know, because two years ago today I was doing the same thing.

There's no need to wait until next week. Hell, there's no real reason to wait another minute, except for the nic bitch in your head telling you so.

Make a committment to yourself to not be a prisoner one more minute. Get up right now and spit that crap out of your mouth. Dump the can in your pocket down the toilet. While your at it, get the spare can in your golf bag, the one with your fishing gear, the 1/2 can in the console of the truck...where ever you have that shit lying around, and say good bye.

Will it be easy? Hell no. It will probably be one of, if not the hardest things you will ever do in this lifetime.

Is it worth it? Oh hell yes. Yesterday marked two full years nicotine free for me after over 35 years of committing partial suicide every day. I don't worry about my little girl wanting to kiss daddy, I don't worry about having shit on my teeth in front of clients, and most of all, I don't live my life around when I can get another dip.

As you read through the pages here, you will find writings from our brothers and sisters in this fight that do a much better job of explaining both the struggles you will face, and the joys you will experience once you make the decision to quit. I can only tell you that once you do, once you really committ to setting your self free from this God forsaken crap, you will wonder why you took so long, why you hesitated even one more minute to be free.

Welcome aboard. We are each and everyone here to help you, just take the first step and let's get quit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version