Community > General Discussion

General Discussion - 2013

(1/220) > >>

SirDerek:

--- Quote from: Wt57 --- This is a traditional time to make changes in our lives and I want to extend a hand and leave a message for those that stumble in here looking for help in quitting their affair with smokeless tabacco. Thousands of us do it daily and you can too if your ready. I testify to you that if I (a 40+ year addict) can do it you can too. Quitting is simple (one day at a time ODAAT) but it is also one of the most difficult things you will ever do because we are addicts! Join us in the fun, you won't regret it. Happy Dipless New Year!
--- End quote ---
I will re-iterate what my brother in quit here has said. The extension of the hand is also out there for spouses and significant others who are looking and hoping to have their counterpart quit. Do not push but rather educate and show them to our site. Let them see some of the things that fellow people who have gone through this process can offer to them.

Happy New Year and lets make this a Happy New You a well.

G:
It'd be great if everyone went and posted money they've saved by quitting in this thread today.

index.php?showtopic=262m

Wt57:
This is a traditional time to make changes in our lives and I want to extend a hand and leave a message for those that stumble in here looking for help in quitting their affair with smokeless tabacco. Thousands of us do it daily and you can too if your ready. I testify to you that if I (a 40+ year addict) can do it you can too. Quitting is simple (one day at a time ODAAT) but it is also one of the most difficult things you will ever do because we are addicts! Join us in the fun, you won't regret it. Happy Dipless New Year!

Nolaq:
EPIC Header!!!!

'clap' 'oh yeah'

Wt57:
Poof.

Edit by Mjollnir.

WT- You're a great guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version