Community > General Discussion

General Discussion - 2014

<< < (2/242) > >>

soxfnnlansing:

--- Quote from: Naptown ---My name is Ryan and I'm addicted to snus. I can't seem to quit the snus. I always cave in and bitch up. I'm tired of being a slave to the snus. I have been chewing for 3 years and counting. I need to be nicotine free but I always have weak ass excuses to cave. That's why I'm here is to grow some guts and get inspired to quit.
--- End quote ---
Hi Naptown, you should post this in the introduction section where people can see you. Read all you can on the site. Words of wisdom, HOF speeches, and other introduction posts will give you the insight we are basically the same; nicotine addicts.

If you decide you want to quit with KTC, go to Welcome Center and you will be ready to post roll in April '15 group.

Naptown:
My name is Ryan and I'm addicted to snus. I can't seem to quit the snus. I always cave in and bitch up. I'm tired of being a slave to the snus. I have been chewing for 3 years and counting. I need to be nicotine free but I always have weak ass excuses to cave. That's why I'm here is to grow some guts and get inspired to quit.

KobeJr:

--- Quote from: SandPike ---
--- Quote from: paulx1 ---Well, this is post #1 for me. Quit last Saturday so it's been about a week. I stumbled across this site when I Googled how long I should expect to be a short tempered A-Hole until the tobacco wears off.

I'm 51 years old been chewing since I was 14. Unlike now back then there was no age limit on Cope.

Over the years I quit a few times but then something kicked it off again - hunting or fishing trip, poker game, real shitty day at work but over the last year I've really been going to town. I couldn't go more than a few hours without a dip then again first thing in the morning. Elk hunting, bird hunting whatever. I tell myself I wasn't addicted enjoyed the process more than the buzz, threw a nearly full can in the trash. Then, I caught myself a few hours later digging around in the trash for it. Pathetic, right?

I resolve here and now to never chew again and do what it takes to not relapse back into the old habits. One week down and reading what others have put up maybe I made it past the hardest part.

Thanks
--- End quote ---
Good to meet you Paul. You're the same age as me, same hobbies, and all that. I started when I was 10. Anyway, first thing you want to do is find your quit group and learn how to post roll.

Check your Pm's. I'll give you hand getting started if you like. Congrats on your quit Brother!
--- End quote ---
Paul,
You found the right place with your Quit.
Read as much as you can on here. Soak it in and ask questions.
Cornerstone of KTC, post roll and gives us your word that you will not use nicotin for today. Be a man of your word. Let tomorrow worry about itself.
Just sent you a PM, check your in box

Your Quit Group would be Pre HOF March 2015

SandPike:

--- Quote from: paulx1 ---Well, this is post #1 for me. Quit last Saturday so it's been about a week. I stumbled across this site when I Googled how long I should expect to be a short tempered A-Hole until the tobacco wears off.

I'm 51 years old been chewing since I was 14. Unlike now back then there was no age limit on Cope.

Over the years I quit a few times but then something kicked it off again - hunting or fishing trip, poker game, real shitty day at work but over the last year I've really been going to town. I couldn't go more than a few hours without a dip then again first thing in the morning. Elk hunting, bird hunting whatever. I tell myself I wasn't addicted enjoyed the process more than the buzz, threw a nearly full can in the trash. Then, I caught myself a few hours later digging around in the trash for it. Pathetic, right?

I resolve here and now to never chew again and do what it takes to not relapse back into the old habits. One week down and reading what others have put up maybe I made it past the hardest part.

Thanks
--- End quote ---
Good to meet you Paul. You're the same age as me, same hobbies, and all that. I started when I was 10. Anyway, first thing you want to do is find your quit group and learn how to post roll.

Check your Pm's. I'll give you hand getting started if you like. Congrats on your quit Brother!

paulx1:
Well, this is post #1 for me. Quit last Saturday so it's been about a week. I stumbled across this site when I Googled how long I should expect to be a short tempered A-Hole until the tobacco wears off.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version