Author Topic: New quit  (Read 1710 times)

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Date: 10/01/2019
  • Interests: Quiting, Motorcycles, Fishing, Cooking and BBQ
  • Likes Given: 300
Re: New quit
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 PM »
Day 3 here. I’ve been on a can a day for about 10 years after getting started in grad school. I’ve had 2 previous quits where I failed at about 90 day funk. Now have a 7 month old daughter and this shit has GOT TO STOP. My wife thinks I need to see a gastroenterologist because I disappear to the bathroom for 40 min every night. Enough is enough folks and I’m looking forward to being quit with all of you. I haven’t even been enjoying the nic recently I’ve been dry heaving and whatnot. Time for it to go for good.

@Alejandro0901 Welcom to our Jan 20 quit group.  Up until 19 days ago I had been dipping for 33 years.  You can do this by quitting One Day At A Time.  Remember Every damn day, wake up piss and post your promise in our group, we hold each other accountable.  Reach out to people and exchange numbers for support....trust me you will use them and you will need them.  Also what I did in the beginning days of my quit, is I did alot of reading.  You should be able to click the link in my signature and get to Wildirish intro....lots of good info there.  I quit one day at a time with you.  If you need anything let me know. 
Wildirish intro https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=805.msg125916#msg125916

"So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo."  -Todd Garcia (Traumagnet)

My HOF Speech

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 04:02:45 PM »
Welcome. Keep in mind that you have never quit before, only stopped. We Quit once.

I used to take really long dumps too.

Exchange digits with guys in your group and some vets too. Mine are a PM away.

Proud to quit with you.

Offline Typhoon

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Tidal Wave of Quit
  • Quit Date: Oct 17, 2019
  • Interests: Family, Self-Wealth, and Freedom
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 02:48:27 PM »
Day 3 here. I’ve been on a can a day for about 10 years after getting started in grad school. I’ve had 2 previous quits where I failed at about 90 day funk. Now have a 7 month old daughter and this shit has GOT TO STOP. My wife thinks I need to see a gastroenterologist because I disappear to the bathroom for 40 min every night. Enough is enough folks and I’m looking forward to being quit with all of you. I haven’t even been enjoying the nic recently I’ve been dry heaving and whatnot. Time for it to go for good.

Saw you posted up in my thread, seems like we are at similar places and tired of using nicotine. I am here with ya buddy, not feeling so good today, but I am staying quit.

Offline Alejandro0901

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
New quit
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:28:07 AM »