Author Topic: Feels like a million  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2124
Re: Feels like a million
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 01:22:15 PM »
Check your messages as you should be receiving some digits from fellow quitters.

Keith
January 2019 quit group

Welcome. Nice job posting roll.

You have now made the most solemn of promises to yourself, members of your quit group, and everyone posting support. You have promised to not use nicotine in any form for the rest of the day. No matter what. Post that same promise tomorrow, and every tomorrow afterward. Take nicotine off the table. It's that simple - hard as hell - but simple.

Grab digits (phone numbers) from other quitters. Mine are just a PM away. Reach out when you need to.

Proud to quit with you.
Jan19

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 09:40:43 AM »
Welcome. Nice job posting roll.

You have now made the most solemn of promises to yourself, members of your quit group, and everyone posting support. You have promised to not use nicotine in any form for the rest of the day. No matter what. Post that same promise tomorrow, and every tomorrow afterward. Take nicotine off the table. It's that simple - hard as hell - but simple.

Grab digits (phone numbers) from other quitters. Mine are just a PM away. Reach out when you need to.

Proud to quit with you.

Offline ES

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 01-06-2019
  • Likes Given: 140
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 07:01:53 AM »
Hello all, my name is Jarod and I am happy I came across this forum. You see, I am on what feels like day one million of my quit, unfortunately, I could never string together any consecutive days. I always told people I was quitting, cutting back. Wait, is that the same thing, to be quit or to be working towards being quit? 'm hoping to find a group to hold my ass accountable, cuz I have a 7 year old girl thats gonna have a broken heart if I cave. She recently bought me a can of Grizzly Straight Long Cut(with some of age help) and smacked it against my chest. She sais "everyday you do this, soneone said it's going to give you cancer. Is that true? Do you want cancer?" No, I dont want cancer, obviously, however I always wanted my next dip more. Anyway, she told me it was my last can, and that is enough for me. As we decorated the empty can and put the date on it, 1/9/19, I realized that on 1/10/19 I actually want to be on day two of the rest of my life. How do I join a group and post Roll? Thanks?

Hey, JRoD10! I like your intro! Especially, there toward the end when you said, "I actually want to be on day two of the rest of my life." I understand wanting to quit for your little girl, but you gotta do it FOR YOU. And we're here to help and for you to help us in return! Go to https://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=916.0 to post roll with the April 2019 group. Refresh the screen for the latest post, hit "quote" on the top right of the post, add in your name and quit day and post roll for the first time!
My Intro |My HOF Speech | April 2019 The BMF'ers of Quit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Freedom Day: 1/6/19     HOF: 4/15/19     2nd Floor: 7/24/19     3rd Floor: 11/1/19     1 Year: 1/6/20     4th Floor: 2/9/20     5th Floor: 5/19/20     6th Floor: 8/27/20     7th Floor: 12/5/20     2 Years: 1/6/21     8th Floor: 3/15/21     9th Floor: 6/23/21     10th Floor/Comma Club: 10/1/21     ODAAT Toward:     3 Years: 1/6/22

Offline JRoD10

• FAITH- It doesn't make things easy, only possible.
  • Quit Date: 1/9/19
  • Likes Given: 0
Feels like a million
« on: January 10, 2019, 03:44:37 AM »
Hello all, my name is Jarod and I am happy I came across this forum. You see, I am on what feels like day one million of my quit, unfortunately, I could never string together any consecutive days. I always told people I was quitting, cutting back. Wait, is that the same thing, to be quit or to be working towards being quit? 'm hoping to find a group to hold my ass accountable, cuz I have a 7 year old girl thats gonna have a broken heart if I cave. She recently bought me a can of Grizzly Straight Long Cut(with some of age help) and smacked it against my chest. She sais "everyday you do this, soneone said it's going to give you cancer. Is that true? Do you want cancer?" No, I dont want cancer, obviously, however I always wanted my next dip more. Anyway, she told me it was my last can, and that is enough for me. As we decorated the empty can and put the date on it, 1/9/19, I realized that on 1/10/19 I actually want to be on day two of the rest of my life. How do I join a group and post Roll? Thanks?