Offline Broccoli-saurus

• Quit King
  • Badass Unicorn Riders of Quittin Spittin Saloon
  • Quit Date: 6/10/17
  • Likes Given: 1290
Re: Day 2
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 12:13:06 PM »
MIQ after one single day of posting.   >:(

If you ever come back, embrace the program bro.  This stuff works!

Offline Rick Jr

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/19
  • Likes Given: 224
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 05:41:55 PM »
I started chewing when I was 10 years old Red Man 17 cents a pouch. I am 51 and time to stop. It has been 2 days. The worst part to me is twitching of the muscles when sleeping and nightmares.

Welcome Tyler! This will not be an easy journey, but together we will get through it. Honored to have you in the May Crew! I sent my digits to you, Please if you need them use them! You are not alone in this and Unlike your Non Nicotine Using Family & Friends We understand what you are dealing with. I get the twitch's during the day, my arm goes a bit crazy. It will get better over time!

Proud to Quit with you today!

Offline Palpatine

• Administrator
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 1.6.2016
  • Likes Given: 409
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 04:10:53 PM »
I started chewing when I was 10 years old Red Man 17 cents a pouch. I am 51 and time to stop. It has been 2 days. The worst part to me is twitching of the muscles when sleeping and nightmares.

Welcome - post up in the Pre-May 2019 HOF Group and get to know your fellow quitters starting out their quit with you.  Get to know them.  Develop a bond.  Develop an accountability network.  Come here each day and post up your quit promise in the morning.  Do it for the day and then do it again the next.  Quit one day at a time.  You used for 41 years...you can replace using with posting up here each day your promise.  It works...I'm 1122 days in and posting each day.  Before this place I made it maybe 30 days.  I'm proof as are many others here.

Quit for you...we will support you along the way each and every day.

Glad you jumped in!  Let's get it moving along so you keep getting those +1's added to your day count.
Good...good, let the quit flow through you!  -chewie

Offline tyler p

• Likes Given: 0
Day 2
« on: January 31, 2019, 04:04:59 PM »