Author Topic: July 09 Quitters  (Read 15988 times)

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: July 09 Quitters
« Reply #423 on: June 10, 2015, 02:59:00 PM »
Bumping this because hard-ons.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

E&C's Dad

« Reply #422 on: March 12, 2015, 09:54:00 AM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: DeanTheCoot
Thanks, fellas. Blood in, blood out.

Anyone ever shit their pants at work and had to get more or less completely undressed to clean up?

No, God no...me neither...I mean, what am I? A Yetti?
Just be glad you never shit yourself so bad that some of it got into your shoe... There's no going back to work after you shit your shoes, or so I've been told...
ECD quietly raises hand. I have run a pair of underwear out to the dumpster. Its all about learning lessons though.

ECD's Rules of the Road

1-Never pass up a chance to take a piss
2-Never trust a fart
3-Never waste a hard on

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #421 on: March 12, 2015, 09:16:00 AM »

Anyone ever shit their pants at work and had to get more or less completely undressed to clean up?

Just be glad you never shit yourself so bad that some of it got into your shoe... There's no going back to work after you shit your shoes, or so I've been told...

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2015, 10:33:00 PM »

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #419 on: March 10, 2015, 05:26:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: jost2brown
Day 2,174

The most last effect of quitting - aside from the eternal boner I have from spin-kicking the Nic Bitch - are the cave dreams. They come relatively often, and the general theme of them is always the same: I come to KTC and post my number. Two-thousand something.

But I'm lying to myself. And I'm lying to all of you. I've caved. I'm trying to post and play it off.

(Because, seriously: Who would believe that a quit god such as myself would cave? I could totally cave and post Day 2,174 and get away with it.)

What's weird about these dreams is that I don't actually post. I don't converse with anyone, and I don't get called out on it. I don't even know if I'm actually at a computer. It's just a *feeling*.

A supremely WRETCHED feeling.

I've talked about cave dreams before. How I love them so much. And I do. Man, waking up and knowing I'm STILL 100002346239875% clean from tobacco and nicotine is bliss.

I get to come here and post Day 2,174 and MEAN it. I am you, and you are me. We are all one more day beyond this shit, but always one bad decision away from feeling wretched.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster
'oh yeah'

Damn good to see a dean post. Give it a wave for the neighbor lady from me.
Noobs... Read all of this intro.

It's money.
AJ is right, I am a Dean fan and I have been forever. There is quit gold and comedy gold as well. I quit with you Dean.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #418 on: March 10, 2015, 01:47:00 AM »
Quote from: jost2brown
Day 2,174

The most last effect of quitting - aside from the eternal boner I have from spin-kicking the Nic Bitch - are the cave dreams. They come relatively often, and the general theme of them is always the same: I come to KTC and post my number. Two-thousand something.

But I'm lying to myself. And I'm lying to all of you. I've caved. I'm trying to post and play it off.

(Because, seriously: Who would believe that a quit god such as myself would cave? I could totally cave and post Day 2,174 and get away with it.)

What's weird about these dreams is that I don't actually post. I don't converse with anyone, and I don't get called out on it. I don't even know if I'm actually at a computer. It's just a *feeling*.

I've talked about cave dreams before. How I love them so much. And I do. Man, waking up and knowing I'm STILL 100002346239875% clean from tobacco and nicotine is bliss.

I get to come here and post Day 2,174 and MEAN it. I am you, and you are me. We are all one more day beyond this shit, but always one bad decision away from feeling wretched.

'oh yeah'

Noobs... Read all of this intro.

It's money.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2015, 12:31:00 AM »
Day 2,174

'oh yeah'

The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2015, 04:23:00 PM »
Day 2,174

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #415 on: October 24, 2014, 01:25:00 PM »
Dean the Cunt is coming back full-time...right?!

Please, for the sake of all that is sacred and, thus, fair game, let it be so.

Mayhem will continue to hold his reserved seat in the stripper mobile.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #414 on: October 23, 2014, 05:01:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
One of the best threads to read ...
I love those that blazed the trail to freedom before me.

All I can say is thank you for demonstrating the quitting is possible.

Thanks for your post and I war every today to beat nicotine!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #413 on: October 23, 2014, 12:44:00 AM »
One of the best threads to read ...
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline AppleJack

• Master of Quit
« Reply #412 on: October 22, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »
Bumping this awesomeness...

Offline AppleJack

• Master of Quit
« Reply #411 on: September 29, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Double Comma

The last time I logged into KTC (before today), I was on Day 1,9XX. I was like, "Cool...almost 2,000. I should think of something profound to say and share it with my comrades."

It's Day 2,016 now. I totally missed 2,000. I missed the venerable double comma.

But you know what? Therein lies the profound thing that I can say: At this stage of my quit, 30 or 40 days just cruise by. BAM another day week month. BAM another year.

Contrast that with the average 30-day span in 2009 or 2010: It took all the strength I could muster, on a daily basis, to not start slashing at my own sac in a fit of straight-up jonesing.

I mean, wow...holy shit...this is freedom, man! Today, I would never, ever hurt my balls! Today, I just bend right down and give my balls sweet little licks!

- -

There's a lot of freedom in staying the course and fighting hard for a while - none of which is to say that, today, I do not take my quit seriously, or that I take it for granted. My quit pretty much defines me. I protect it. No surrender. To cave would make me a zero.

It's not to say that the addiction disappears, either. It finds me. Even in my dreams.

But I am vastly more powerful than this addiction. I guess that's about the only thing that this double comma shows. Selah.
This is good stuff right here boys n girls.

Soak it up.

Congrats Dean!

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
« Reply #410 on: September 29, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »
Double Comma

The last time I logged into KTC (before today), I was on Day 1,9XX. I was like, "Cool...almost 2,000. I should think of something profound to say and share it with my comrades."

It's Day 2,016 now. I totally missed 2,000. I missed the venerable double comma.

But you know what? Therein lies the profound thing that I can say: At this stage of my quit, 30 or 40 days just cruise by. BAM another day week month. BAM another year.

Contrast that with the average 30-day span in 2009 or 2010: It took all the strength I could muster, on a daily basis, to not start slashing at my own sac in a fit of straight-up jonesing.

I mean, wow...holy shit...this is freedom, man! Today, I would never, ever hurt my balls! Today, I just bend right down and give my balls sweet little licks!

- -

There's a lot of freedom in staying the course and fighting hard for a while - none of which is to say that, today, I do not take my quit seriously, or that I take it for granted. My quit pretty much defines me. I protect it. No surrender. To cave would make me a zero.

It's not to say that the addiction disappears, either. It finds me. Even in my dreams.

But I am vastly more powerful than this addiction. I guess that's about the only thing that this double comma shows. Selah.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #409 on: September 13, 2014, 07:28:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: brettlees
Great thread--- and CONGRATS on 2000 days- double comma! Humor, leadership, and no vitreolic rants, just hard quitting. Thanks! Newbies give it a read for some laughs, learning, inspiration, and a break from all the gorilla chest thumping in these halls lately.
Well Done Sir!!!
Dean, you are a huge part of my Quit.

Awesome job bro.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!