Author Topic: July 09 Quitters  (Read 16000 times)

Offline DanTheMan

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: My Kids and Wife, wishing the Bears didn't suck, Sausage, Veterinary business, bird watching, weight lifting, being happy, improving my life, and being thankful for what I have
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: July 09 Quitters
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2009, 06:59:00 AM »
Quote from: DeanTheCoot
Admin asked me if I'd mind changing my moniker. 'Cunt' has an abrasive ring to it. Ain't no thing.
Personally I'm offended by "Coot" That's just going overboard in this upstanding, and might I add "proper" community.

I find it a bit odd the admins would want to De-CUNT your name after a couple months and a couple hundred posts.

I have a couple ideas.......but I'd probably be asking for trouble
"Making and keeping promises to yourself is the foundation for developing character and integrity"

QD: 2/25/09
HOF: 6/4/09
2nd Floor: 9/12/09
3rd Floor: 12/21/09
1 Year: 2/25/10
4th Floor: 3/31/10
5th Floor: 7/9/10
6th Floor: 10/17/10
7th Floor: 1/25/11
2 Years: 2/25/11
8th Floor: 5/5/11
9th Floor: 8/13/11
10th Floor: 11/21/11
3 Years: 2/25/12
11th Floor: 2/29/12
12th Floor: 6/8/12
13th Floor: 9/16/12
14th Floor: 12/25/12
4 Years: 2/25/13
15th Floor: 4/4/13
16th Floor: 7/13/13
17th Floor: 10/21/13
18th Floor: 1/29/13
5 Years: 2/25/14
19th Floor: 5/9/14
20th Floor: 8/19/14
21st Floor: 11/25/14
6 Years: 2/25/15
22nd Floor: 3/5/15
23rd Floor: 6/13/15
24th Floor: 9/21/15
25th Floor: 12/30/15
7 Years: 2/25/16
26th Floor: 4/8/16
27th Floor: 7/17/16
28th Floor: 10/25/16
29th Floor: 2/2/2017
8 Years: 2/25/17
30th Floor: 5/13/17
31st Floor: 8/21/17

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2009, 12:37:00 AM »
Admin asked me if I'd mind changing my moniker. 'Cunt' has an abrasive ring to it. Ain't no thing.
abrasive? what ya fuckin' the scab queen...........

fukukodiak
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline nkt

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Smokeyg
Quote from: RoyJester
Quote from: Cuntthecunt
I was a little taken by your nickname at first, but then again I live in a PC controlled government office type of environment. Then I wondered to myself why would a male consider himself to be a cunt. It would be possible for a man to have vag-like qualities, but that probably isn't it. I decided your name came from being a pussy to the nic addiction. If that is the case I could consider myself RoyJesterTheCunt. Now you've been asked to change your name. In the name of freedom of speech you could throw a fit and refuse, but maybe you don't think of yourself as being such a pussy any more, and have been reduced to a 'coot' status. I too then would like to have my pussy status reduced and be RoyJesterTheCoot, or maybe I should come up with my own and be like RoyJesterThePuner or something. Well, congrats on hosing the bitch (nic that is). I think I'll stick with my first name but you'll always be a cunt to me.

Carry on.
Funny happenings going on in Cuntville, KTC.

Deanthecoot sounds really gay by the way.

Deantheaxwound?
Deanthesecondbutthole?
Deanthecockport?

Anything would be better.
Dean: you'll always be "cunt" to us.

Now what are we going to do about all of the horribly-offended coots out there? I think your new username is unforgivably insensitive to coots. How can you live with yourself?

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »
Quote from: RoyJester
Quote from: Cuntthecunt
I was a little taken by your nickname at first, but then again I live in a PC controlled government office type of environment. Then I wondered to myself why would a male consider himself to be a cunt. It would be possible for a man to have vag-like qualities, but that probably isn't it. I decided your name came from being a pussy to the nic addiction. If that is the case I could consider myself RoyJesterTheCunt. Now you've been asked to change your name. In the name of freedom of speech you could throw a fit and refuse, but maybe you don't think of yourself as being such a pussy any more, and have been reduced to a 'coot' status. I too then would like to have my pussy status reduced and be RoyJesterTheCoot, or maybe I should come up with my own and be like RoyJesterThePuner or something. Well, congrats on hosing the bitch (nic that is). I think I'll stick with my first name but you'll always be a cunt to me.

Carry on.
Funny happenings going on in Cuntville, KTC.

Deanthecoot sounds really gay by the way.

Deantheaxwound?
Deanthesecondbutthole?
Deanthecockport?

Anything would be better.

Offline RoyJester

• Quitter
  • Interests: fishinghandgunscampingBBQ-Smokingboobies
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »

Carry on.

Offline jaydisco

• Quitter
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »
Reminds me of a girl I knew back in the day. She was into spiked clitoral jewelry - her cunt had an abrasive ring as well.
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -
Jules Winnfield

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »

Offline SWJ

• Quitter
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Dean
I didn't feel bad about it because no self-respecting person should end up in a bathroom with a stranger.

Even if he IS a fine dancer.
Now THAT is some comical shit.
Quit Date: 03/13/12
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
- Genghis Khan

Offline cubs204

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing and fucking.
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2009, 02:09:00 PM »
Quote from: FtheKodiak
The Joys Of Fatherhood

Today, my 14-month-old son was excitedly slapping his groin while getting his diaper changed. I was repeating the following, out loud, in a baby-ish voice: "You need to be very, very careful with your penis. You're being very dangerous. Very, very dangerous right now."

When I finally caught myself saying these phrases, I laughed and celebrated being a parent. With the possible exception of a visit to a Cambodian brothel, only fatherhood could have yielded those words.
OK, that's a great story, blah, blah, we just want to know when you become Dean the Coot?
I was wondering the same thing
IT GETS EASIER!!

"Nicotine is not a crutch, it's a limp. Accountability is a crutch. Use it to get stronger." - ninereasons March 2, 2011

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
The Joys Of Fatherhood

Today, my 14-month-old son was excitedly slapping his groin while getting his diaper changed. I was repeating the following, out loud, in a baby-ish voice: "You need to be very, very careful with your penis. You're being very dangerous. Very, very dangerous right now."

When I finally caught myself saying these phrases, I laughed and celebrated being a parent. With the possible exception of a visit to a Cambodian brothel, only fatherhood could have yielded those words.
OK, that's a great story, blah, blah, we just want to know when you become Dean the Coot?
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
The Joys Of Fatherhood

Offline Stretch

• Quitter
  • Interests: Good times with Family and Friends
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
Quote from: FtheKodiak
Quote from: DeanTheCunt
There was time, before I was married with a little newt, when my life's only mission was to defrock girls and bite, suck, lick or eat their skin or some bodily fluid.

I had quit drinking, so I couldn't sit alone in the woods and mumble to myself anymore. I had a lot of energy to burn. Being sober, I realized that extremely drunk girls were vulnerable. Not in the date-rape sense, but in the easily-conned sense.

The fact was, sex didn't really interest me. I just wanted to make people do things they either didn't want to do or normally wouldn't do. In some circles, such people are called "sociopaths."

But anyways. This all leads back to dip, and let me tell you how:

One night, I was in the bar with four or five friends. Because I was sober, my speech was solid and, in turn, I was irresistable to women. I also did not smell like puke or hamburger, and my eyes looked really pretty. Did I mention that I am also a very gifted dancer? Girls like dancing.

I decided to lay my skills into a tall young thing. Not a knock-out, but not Helen Keller, either. WASTED. That was why she became my mark. Absolutely don't remember her name, but she lived in a nearby town, and she kept asking me if I knew so-and-so and so-and-so.

Of course, I told her I knew ALL of them, and I made up fun stories.

Also, I told her that I was a commercial jet pilot.

Not much later, I had her pinned against the stall wall in a putrid men's room. I was kissing her and biting her neck and whatnot. She was giving me a handjob and blabbing about her horses or some shit.

Up until that point, I hadn't realized that I still had a fatty in my mouth, because I had been spitting on the bar floor. But now, I was chest to chest with this chick, and I couldn't divert myself to spit.

I decided to be resourceful. Every time I laid my lips on her shoulders, I let a little bit of spit run out of my mouth and onto her back. Before I knew it, I was pretty much spitting all over this girl. Into her hair. In her ears. I unbuttoned her jeans and started spitting directly into her panties.

(I do still remember what her stomach/pubus area looked like. It was nice.)

Honestly, the girl was so drunk that I could have been dripping hydroflouric acid on her, and she wouldn't have noticed.

I didn't feel bad about it because no self-respecting person should end up in a bathroom with a stranger.

LMAO. God you are so fucking morbidly demented. But oh so entertaining.

And a quite gifted writer.
That is quite possibly the funniest, most fucked up thing I have read in a long time. Did her friends think that you threw her down on the floor in the bathroom and roll her around in some shit?

Talk about getting rode hard and put away wet!
Quit: April 27, 2009
HOF: August 4, 2009

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »
Quote from: bearattack
...both times I snuk out the dip and put it in her back pocket.
Now THAT is funny.

And an FYI: It's quite possible that today might be the third day in a row that I've shit. First multi-day streak in several weeks.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2009, 10:48:00 PM »
I've been in the same situation twice, both times I snuk out the dip and put it in her back pocket.... Yes the same skeezer never mentioned finding dog shit in her jeans...

Fuckyoukodiak!!!
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »
Quote from: DeanTheCunt
There was time, before I was married with a little newt, when my life's only mission was to defrock girls and bite, suck, lick or eat their skin or some bodily fluid.

I had quit drinking, so I couldn't sit alone in the woods and mumble to myself anymore. I had a lot of energy to burn. Being sober, I realized that extremely drunk girls were vulnerable. Not in the date-rape sense, but in the easily-conned sense.

The fact was, sex didn't really interest me. I just wanted to make people do things they either didn't want to do or normally wouldn't do. In some circles, such people are called "sociopaths."

But anyways. This all leads back to dip, and let me tell you how:

One night, I was in the bar with four or five friends. Because I was sober, my speech was solid and, in turn, I was irresistable to women. I also did not smell like puke or hamburger, and my eyes looked really pretty. Did I mention that I am also a very gifted dancer? Girls like dancing.

I decided to lay my skills into a tall young thing. Not a knock-out, but not Helen Keller, either. WASTED. That was why she became my mark. Absolutely don't remember her name, but she lived in a nearby town, and she kept asking me if I knew so-and-so and so-and-so.

Of course, I told her I knew ALL of them, and I made up fun stories.

Also, I told her that I was a commercial jet pilot.

Not much later, I had her pinned against the stall wall in a putrid men's room. I was kissing her and biting her neck and whatnot. She was giving me a handjob and blabbing about her horses or some shit.

Up until that point, I hadn't realized that I still had a fatty in my mouth, because I had been spitting on the bar floor. But now, I was chest to chest with this chick, and I couldn't divert myself to spit.

I decided to be resourceful. Every time I laid my lips on her shoulders, I let a little bit of spit run out of my mouth and onto her back. Before I knew it, I was pretty much spitting all over this girl. Into her hair. In her ears. I unbuttoned her jeans and started spitting directly into her panties.

(I do still remember what her stomach/pubus area looked like. It was nice.)

Honestly, the girl was so drunk that I could have been dripping hydroflouric acid on her, and she wouldn't have noticed.

LMAO. God you are so fucking morbidly demented. But oh so entertaining.

And a quite gifted writer.
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009