Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2899 times)

Offline JeffH4257

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 11-15-2020
  • Likes Given: 1031
Re: Introduction
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 11:09:28 AM »
One Day At A Time Aiden

Proud to be quit with you today

-Jeff

Offline aiden6408

• Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 11:00:14 AM »

This post is really keeping me going guys. Its so daunting to think of this lasting for years, one day at a time is the only way I can keep being clean.

The good news is that at day 5, there is no nicotine left in your system. It's all about your mental toughness now. Coming here is the right choice. Now you need to join the June 2021 quit group and post your promise to not ingest any nicotine for 24 hours. Wake up and do the same tomorrow. We make our promise early and stand by our word for today. Worry about tomorrow when it gets here. Anyone can quit for 24 hours, the tough part is making the choice to do it
[/quote] 

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 07:47:27 PM »
Hey guys! My name is Aiden and I am on day 5 of my quit. I m currently in college completing a bsn nursing program.  I have been using copehengan wintergreen longcut for about 8-9 years. I m 28 and recently had a pretty bad health scare, and decided to quit before I let it go any further. I have a 3-year-old son I need to be around for. I went to chewing 2 cans a day to nothing and I am really struggling so I decided to join this forum. I have always considered myself to be a very mentally strong person but I m not sure how you guys have gotten through. Really hoping this website can help in my recovery from this god-awful stuff.
Sunday must be the lucky day for new June quitters get after it man! Your will never regret quitting you will always regret caving. I’m mentally strong as well. However this shit is hard to kick ! 70 percent who try fail, I failed on my own past stoppages because I didn’t have this site . Don’t talk about it be about and get your name on roll EDD
@aiden6408  welcome to KTC. It isn’t a habit. It is an addiction. You are an addict and your drug is nicotine. Wake up, piss, and post your promise first thing every day to stay nicotine free for the day. Don’t worry about tomorrow. We will deal with it when it gets here. Only focus about quitting for today. Suggest you exchange digits with your group members in June21 quit group. Those relationships will pay huge dividends when you have a bump in the road. It also makes it easier to hold each other accountable. Reach out if i can help.

Here is the link top your group https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16943.0. Look forward to seeing your promise.

You are a smart dude. I waited until I was 40 to make the decision to quit. You sound like a smart cat, so I’ll give you just one piece of advice...

To be successful at this, you need a team. Post in your group, make some contacts, keep your word. Text friends thst are going thru the same nonsense as you are critical to your success.

If I can do this, I know you can. One day at a time, freedom does set in. I promise.

Worktowin

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2001
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 07:09:13 PM »
Hey guys! My name is Aiden and I am on day 5 of my quit. I m currently in college completing a bsn nursing program.  I have been using copehengan wintergreen longcut for about 8-9 years. I m 28 and recently had a pretty bad health scare, and decided to quit before I let it go any further. I have a 3-year-old son I need to be around for. I went to chewing 2 cans a day to nothing and I am really struggling so I decided to join this forum. I have always considered myself to be a very mentally strong person but I m not sure how you guys have gotten through. Really hoping this website can help in my recovery from this god-awful stuff.
Sunday must be the lucky day for new June quitters get after it man! Your will never regret quitting you will always regret caving. I’m mentally strong as well. However this shit is hard to kick ! 70 percent who try fail, I failed on my own past stoppages because I didn’t have this site . Don’t talk about it be about and get your name on roll EDD
@aiden6408  welcome to KTC. It isn’t a habit. It is an addiction. You are an addict and your drug is nicotine. Wake up, piss, and post your promise first thing every day to stay nicotine free for the day. Don’t worry about tomorrow. We will deal with it when it gets here. Only focus about quitting for today. Suggest you exchange digits with your group members in June21 quit group. Those relationships will pay huge dividends when you have a bump in the road. It also makes it easier to hold each other accountable. Reach out if i can help.

Here is the link top your group https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16943.0. Look forward to seeing your promise.
Jan19

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 06:34:50 PM »
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 06:05:04 PM »
The good news is that at day 5, there is no nicotine left in your system. It's all about your mental toughness now. Coming here is the right choice. Now you need to join the June 2021 quit group and post your promise to not ingest any nicotine for 24 hours. Wake up and do the same tomorrow. We make our promise early and stand by our word for today. Worry about tomorrow when it gets here. Anyone can quit for 24 hours, the tough part is making the choice to do it
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline aiden6408

• Likes Given: 3
Introduction
« on: February 28, 2021, 06:00:28 PM »