Author Topic: New here!  (Read 2494 times)

Offline macattack

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • April Thunderbirds 2021
  • Likes Given: 257
Re: New here!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 11:22:36 PM »
Hey guys my name is Michael today is day 6 with no dip. I've been dipping since highschool. 12 years. I've been using nicorette gum to help with the urges. Feeling pretty crappy yesterday and today. But trying to hang in there!

Get in the June quit group and get quitting cold turkey. we all here have done it and know how rough it is. but its the best way to do it.
Quit 12.23.20 | HOF 04.01.21 | 2nd Floor 07.10.21 | 3rd Floor 10.18.21 | 1 YR 12.23.21 | 4th Floor 01.26.22

Offline GS9502

• Quitting MoFo
  • "A Little Bit Off"
  • Quit Date: 02/28/2020
  • Interests: Georgia Southern football and baseball, outdoor stuff, movies, music
  • Likes Given: 270
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 06:35:34 PM »
Welcome, @kmawwad25.

Ditch the gum. It's not helping you at all. You're going to feel like ass regardless. The only way to begin healing is to purge your body of what's poisoning you, and that's nicotine. Get with the program here, embrace the suck, and ride the QUIT lightning, dude!

Read all you can on this site, drink plenty of water, exercise, and come here to rant, rage, bitch, and moan. We know what you're dealing with because we're there, too. Post your promise each day, and stay quit ODAAT (One Day At A Time).

Trade digits with your quit brothers and sisters through Private Messaging, make those connections, and stay tight with them. Message me if you want my digits when you're ready to kick the nic all the way.

GS9502/Matthew  368 QLAMF EDD
Renegade of Quit
"For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset, and the baths of all the western stars, until I die." - Ulysses, Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Offline EXBEARHAG

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 16 July, 2019
  • Likes Given: 825
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 06:01:38 PM »
Welcome brother I poisoned myself for 14 years started on the farm In highschool as well. The only way to quit around here is cold turkey (sunflower,gum,candy, fake dips, cinnamon ) no nicotine ! , throw that gum on the trash and get on June 21 roll TODAY! We WUPP here (wake up piss post) the only day we got is today so we take it ODAAT (one day at a time) 24 hours that’s it each day! Promise to yourself and your group every morning take your cave off the table. Quitting is damn hard but damn sure better than cancer or death. Save your life it will be the best choice you ever make

@kmawwad25

Welcome my friend.  You have found the right place if you want to be free of this addiction.  However, this is a no nicotine site.  If you are using a replacement product you have not quit...you have simply switched the delivery system.  When you are ready to stop using, come on back and we'll be here to help.

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1868
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 05:59:38 PM »
Welcome brother I poisoned myself for 14 years started on the farm In highschool as well. The only way to quit around here is cold turkey (sunflower,gum,candy, fake dips, cinnamon ) no nicotine ! , throw that gum on the trash and get on June 21 roll TODAY! We WUPP here (wake up piss post) the only day we got is today so we take it ODAAT (one day at a time) 24 hours that’s it each day! Promise to yourself and your group every morning take your cave off the table. Quitting is damn hard but damn sure better than cancer or death. Save your life it will be the best choice you ever make
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline kmawwad25

• Likes Given: 1
New here!
« on: March 01, 2021, 05:45:55 PM »
Hey guys my name is Michael today is day 6 with no dip. I've been dipping since highschool. 12 years. I've been using nicorette gum to help with the urges. Feeling pretty crappy yesterday and today. But trying to hang in there!