Author Topic: 82 days tobacco free!  (Read 390 times)

Offline brainsore

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 82 days tobacco free!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 05:27:00 AM »
Wow , 82 days on 1st post and out ? Haha , exactly as I was talking about . Awesome flyby mate .

brainsore

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 12:01:00 AM »
The answer is this guy's full of shit. Sorry I wasted my time replying.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 11:46:00 PM »
Quote from: per034
you can give us a longer introduction, explain how you made it to day 82, explain to us why you joined this site on April 26 and posted for the first time today right here, and then go post roll in the August Pre HOF group. Or, you can lurk about, make some friends, perhaps add some insight to other quitters intros... and just be kinda on the outskirts.
That sounds like a great question. What gives 20? What's your answer?

Putting your toe in the stream don't cut it. Grab a fucking inner tube and lets see where this river goes. Otherwise find a nice blogging site and setup a "How I beat tobacco for the 12th time!" page. I'm sure it will be great reading. Truly wonderful reading. I look forward to it!

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
Welcome 20. You and I quit the same day. What brings you here? Looking for support? Or just a venue for chatting? because this can go one of two ways.

you can give us a longer introduction, explain how you made it to day 82, explain to us why you joined this site on April 26 and posted for the first time today right here, and then go post roll in the August Pre HOF group. Or, you can lurk about, make some friends, perhaps add some insight to other quitters intros... and just be kinda on the outskirts.

I'd recommend the former, rather than the latter.

At 82 days, you probably feel REALLY good about your quit right now. But if you just found this site you should take the time to read some HOFs and other Intros. You'll learn a lot from the people on this site. Most of all, you'll learn that the fight is NEVER over.

You and I took our lives back on the same day. I will be proud to call you my quit brother if you decide to join us in roll.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline 20yearcraver

• Interests: whitewater, skiing, family, clean livin'
82 days tobacco free!
« on: July 16, 2011, 10:22:00 PM »
Wow...what a journey...My last chew was on April 25th,2011. Istill have some rough days...mostly anxiety related stuffbut they are fewer and farther between. Around 1 month I thought I might be losing my mind! What a difference...life on life's terms!