Author Topic: No Dip November... and Beyond!  (Read 1364 times)

Offline nickmaxwell10

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: No Dip November... and Beyond!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 05:36:05 PM »
Thanks RDB.  Just posted my first roll.  Many more to come.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: No Dip November... and Beyond!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 04:34:15 PM »
Welcome.

Here is a link to your February Quit Group: http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=697.0

Go there to post roll. Posting roll is the backbone of this site, and is our promise to ourselves, our Quit Group, and the entire KTC community that we will not use nicotine in any form for the rest of the day. Make that promise early every single day - weekends, holidays, sick days, birthdays.

Get to know the guys and gals in your group. They all quit within a month of you, and will be going through the same things you are.

Proud to quit with you.

Offline nickmaxwell10

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
No Dip November... and Beyond!
« on: November 07, 2018, 03:48:51 PM »
I started my quit November 1, 2018

Was introduced to the stuff at age 16 in High School Baseball.. Skol Peach or Citrus or some other fruity stuff.
Got into Grizz Wintergreen, cigs, and black & milds during college years to help with stress.
No more smokes, but continued dip after college into my career & family life since it was more discreet.
In the past year or two, got into Copenhagen Long Cut.. a can-a-day.  $7 a day that could go to my family's wealth.

The past is the past.  I am 32 years old now, time to unlearn that half of my life of nicotine.  One day at a time!

- Nick