Author Topic: Could use a pep talk....  (Read 12366 times)

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Could use a pep talk....
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: robbie
Went last week with lozenges only--a lot of hard candies etc--then weekend came and went through 3 tins. Now back at Day 1--I'm having a tough time--seeds and frozen carmels are not quite doing the trick tonight. Switched to Nicotine lozenge but that seems like cheating also thinking about not having another chew ever again is tough --not sure if I can do this-any words of encouragement? Seems like I might be able to do this with lozenges but how am I going to get away from those basically have them in most of the day....I think I am in the bargaining stage of DABDA starting to cross line to depression already rats...Stumbled on this site, hoping this might help...

Robbie
well robbie we are a cold turkey site so dump those nicotene lozenges.

cause it is the nicotene that you are addicted to, so why change one delivery method for another. That would be like saying the pocket knife is just not causing enough damage when I stab myself, lets try the kitchen knife.

its still damaging you/poisoning you all the same, just a different method.

just get rid of it, get quit, and take a strong stand for yourself.

Offline robbie

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Could use a pep talk....
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:07:00 PM »
Went last week with lozenges only--a lot of hard candies etc--then weekend came and went through 3 tins. Now back at Day 1--I'm having a tough time--seeds and frozen carmels are not quite doing the trick tonight. Switched to Nicotine lozenge but that seems like cheating also thinking about not having another chew ever again is tough --not sure if I can do this-any words of encouragement? Seems like I might be able to do this with lozenges but how am I going to get away from those basically have them in most of the day....I think I am in the bargaining stage of DABDA starting to cross line to depression already rats...Stumbled on this site, hoping this might help...

Robbie