Author Topic: Could use a pep talk....  (Read 12749 times)

Offline robbie

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Could use a pep talk....
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2013, 10:53:00 PM »
Yesterday was the first day I held a real tin in my hands since my quit. I was playing softball so there is a lot of temptations and triggers. I saw the guy next to me put a big dip in so I asked him to throw me his tin. It was Husky Wintergreen, (I chewed Skoal Straight) I packed it, opened it and took a long smell real close to my nose. Closed it again, packed it a few times opened and smelled again and then threw it back to him. And honestly it was not that hard to pass on--the nic bitch was trying to tell me to have one it would be ok, but I stayed strong, stayed quit. I wanted to face the shit head on right in my face and win. And that is just what I did

Thanks to all the quit brothers that have helped me get to this point--never would have thought I could have done that. That train should be at my house Wednesday

Keep on Keeping on

-robbie day 97

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
!--QuoteBegin-+----/divtable border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'trtdQUOTE ( @ --)/td/trtrtd id='QUOTE'!--QuoteEBegin--
Quote from: Diesel2112,Apr
Quote from: robbie,Apr
Faced my toughest challenge and biggest trigger this past weekend playing softball without chew.  I used to go through 2-3 cans a day when I would be at softball tourney.  Had no idea how I would do. Let a couple of my KTC brothers know what I was heading into and the support was amazing.  I posted roll Sunday am from dugout before game via text. (thanks again srans -- bad ass may brother)

The bitch tried to get me right from the start.  I carpooled with a guy that smokes, he lit up a heater with
Good job robbie. We've been beating the nic bitch down for for well over 70 days now. We've battled the affects of withdrawals, brain rewiring, depression and everything else the nic bitch can throw. She is now counting on those triggers that only come once in a while. She will not succeed. We have had a taste of freedom and will not give that up again. Today we qlf and keep on keepen on...
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2013, 12:13:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: robbie
Faced my toughest challenge and biggest trigger this past weekend playing softball without chew.  I used to go through 2-3 cans a day when I would be at softball tourney.  Had no idea how I would do. Let a couple of my KTC brothers know what I was heading into and the support was amazing.  I posted roll Sunday am from dugout before game via text. (thanks again srans -- bad ass may brother)

The bitch tried to get me right from the start.  I carpooled with a guy that smokes, he lit up a heater within the first 10 minutes.  It was a 4 hour car ride-- he had probably 6 cigs. I beat that shit, to be honest I did enjoy a little second hand smoke but he had the window open so hopefully that does not count as cheating...I drove 4 hours next to a dude smoking and only had 1 smokey mountain fake chew for prob a half hour.  The rest of the time nothing, no seeds, gum or anything.  I also straight up got offered a cig a couple different times and chew once right before the game.  Turned all that shit down.  I used smokey mountain during the games and once during a tough crave but beside that it was not too bad.  I am not at the point where I don't need anything so yes I chewed the hell out of 3 or 4 smokey mountain cans but proud to post roll Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. 

On top of all of that--Tonight on Facebook somehow stumbled upon the guy who gave me my first chew 20 or so years ago.  This was through someone else's page I am not Facebook friends with him, have not talked to him in prob 15 years.  Weird man brought back a lot of memories...

Long update but this has been some hella weird, challenging and amazing past couple of days.  For real I had some doubts in the back of my mind if I could stay quit once softball started.  It is only the beginning of the season and I am sure the bitch will regroup and come back at me with a vengeance but for today I proudly post and say I am quit an so can you

Keep on keepin on, taking it one day at a time

robbie day 77
FIRE. THE. FUCK. UP!!!

Well done. Quits have been known to blossom after such victories.

Keep up the good work!!!!

You're a baaaad man!!!
Nice work my MAYSTER friend!!Outstanding way of staying QUIT but still enjoying what you love to do.Check another box off of the "trigger tree". I am so proud to be quit with you.Way to kick the Nic bitch right in the ass all weekend long.NAFAR brother.
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2013, 12:06:00 AM »
Faced my toughest challenge and biggest trigger this past weekend playing softball without chew. I used to go through 2-3 cans a day when I would be at softball tourney. Had no idea how I would do. Let a couple of my KTC brothers know what I was heading into and the support was amazing. I posted roll Sunday am from dugout before game via text. (thanks again srans -- bad ass may brother)

The bitch tried to get me right from the start. I carpooled with a guy that smokes, he lit up a heater within the first 10 minutes. It was a 4 hour car ride-- he had probably 6 cigs. I beat that shit, to be honest I did enjoy a little second hand smoke but he had the window open so hopefully that does not count as cheating...I drove 4 hours next to a dude smoking and only had 1 smokey mountain fake chew for prob a half hour. The rest of the time nothing, no seeds, gum or anything. I also straight up got offered a cig a couple different times and chew once right before the game. Turned all that shit down. I used smokey mountain during the games and once during a tough crave but beside that it was not too bad. I am not at the point where I don't need anything so yes I chewed the hell out of 3 or 4 smokey mountain cans but proud to post roll Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

On top of all of that--Tonight on Facebook somehow stumbled upon the guy who gave me my first chew 20 or so years ago. This was through someone else's page I am not Facebook friends with him, have not talked to him in prob 15 years. Weird man brought back a lot of memories...

Long update but this has been some hella weird, challenging and amazing past couple of days. For real I had some doubts in the back of my mind if I could stay quit once softball started. It is only the beginning of the season and I am sure the bitch will regroup and come back at me with a vengeance but for today I proudly post and say I am quit an so can you

robbie day 77
FIRE. THE. FUCK. UP!!!

Well done. Quits have been known to blossom after such victories.

Keep up the good work!!!!

You're a baaaad man!!!
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline robbie

• Quitter
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »
Faced my toughest challenge and biggest trigger this past weekend playing softball without chew. I used to go through 2-3 cans a day when I would be at softball tourney. Had no idea how I would do. Let a couple of my KTC brothers know what I was heading into and the support was amazing. I posted roll Sunday am from dugout before game via text. (thanks again srans -- bad ass may brother)

The bitch tried to get me right from the start. I carpooled with a guy that smokes, he lit up a heater within the first 10 minutes. It was a 4 hour car ride-- he had probably 6 cigs. I beat that shit, to be honest I did enjoy a little second hand smoke but he had the window open so hopefully that does not count as cheating...I drove 4 hours next to a dude smoking and only had 1 smokey mountain fake chew for prob a half hour. The rest of the time nothing, no seeds, gum or anything. I also straight up got offered a cig a couple different times and chew once right before the game. Turned all that shit down. I used smokey mountain during the games and once during a tough crave but beside that it was not too bad. I am not at the point where I don't need anything so yes I chewed the hell out of 3 or 4 smokey mountain cans but proud to post roll Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

On top of all of that--Tonight on Facebook somehow stumbled upon the guy who gave me my first chew 20 or so years ago. This was through someone else's page I am not Facebook friends with him, have not talked to him in prob 15 years. Weird man brought back a lot of memories...

Long update but this has been some hella weird, challenging and amazing past couple of days. For real I had some doubts in the back of my mind if I could stay quit once softball started. It is only the beginning of the season and I am sure the bitch will regroup and come back at me with a vengeance but for today I proudly post and say I am quit an so can you

robbie day 77

Offline adam1974

• Quitter
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2013, 11:47:00 PM »
I like a nice natural bush.

Doin great Robbie. We are getting through it one promise at a time. May Rules!
My Hall of Fame Speech:

http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=8374

11th Floor: February 15th, 2016
First Comma: November 7, 2015
9th Floor: July 30, 2015
8th Floor: April 21, 2015
7th Floor: January 11, 2015
6th Floor: October 3, 2014
5th Floor: June 25, 2014
4th Floor: Mar 17, 2014
3rd Floor: Dec 7, 2013
2nd Floor: Aug 29, 2013
HOF: May 21, 2013
Quit: Feb 11, 2013

Offline robbie

• Quitter
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2013, 11:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: Screw_the_Chew
My cravings have been tough as shit yesterday and today WTF! Using Smokey Mountain fake stuff to help but the bitch has been coming at me hard this weekend. Guess that's just my life right now

If anyone is up pulling an all nighter write me some feel good shit to take my mind of the bitch

robbie day 54
Hang in there man. I'm at day 35 and have been having cravings like nothing I've felt before; even the first week. I'm not sure why that happened but it has passed for now. Trust me when I say if I was able to get through the past week, you can too. I came so close to caving that I can't believe I'm still quit.....my promise I made to everyone on this site was one of the main reasons why I didn't cave....believe me I wanted to. I still want to cave if truth be told but I refuse one day at a time and I trust it will get better. Do you same man....and keep busy.
Thanks for the support STC. Seems like around day 20,30 and now 50 the bitch tried to get back in. No caving for me.
She likes to nip at you. Likes to keep bugging you to bang her one more time in hopes that you'll get back together with her.

She LOOKS pretty good sometimes, when the lighting is just right, her makeup is caked on just so and her push up bra has her milk pillows actually looking decent. Dude...she almost looks fuckable doesn't she?

Nah.

You've tapped that nasty ass over and over and over again, and sadly so have a lot of other dudes. She's loose, her clam is festered with sores and vaginal warts and reeks like a bloated grouper roasting in the sun. Her bush is untrimmed and nasty, looks like a god damn hair bomb exploded. Having sex with her would be like rolling a hotdog down a hallway. You don't need that nasty crap anymore.

Sadly though you're still at full mast, in time you'll be half cocked, and eventually will get zero lift off from your bag. But it will take time.

You're lucky you havent contracted any stds from her. Having her make your snake puke mayonnaise can only lead to bad things...maybe deadly.

Buring sensations when you piss, blood in your stool, steamy semen, gange green nut sack, elephantitis of the taint...that's the shit you have to look forward to if you decide to retap.

Nobody wants that shit.

Just keep telling her NO. Rub one out if you have to. Call us and we will talk sense into you .

Youre a good looking dude, probably. There is plenty of prime trim out there. Nice tight snatch worthy of daydreaming about.

Don't go back to that blown out snatch that will feel and smell like meaty chilli. Shits nasty and will kill you.

Just keep giving the whore the heisman and she will bother you less and less, and eventually you will be like "beat it bitch" the second you get a whif of that puss infested twat.

And she will

I promise.
Now that's the Diesel we all like. Great visuals--I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit

Thanks for representing F-F-F-F- Flint Town

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2013, 08:36:00 PM »
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Quote from: kana
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Grizzly25
My cravings have been tough as shit yesterday and today WTF! Using Smokey Mountain fake stuff to help but the bitch has been coming at me hard this weekend. Guess that's just my life right now

If anyone is up pulling an all nighter write me some feel good shit to take my mind of the bitch

robbie day 54
Hang in there man. I'm at day 35 and have been having cravings like nothing I've felt before; even the first week. I'm not sure why that happened but it has passed for now. Trust me when I say if I was able to get through the past week, you can too. I came so close to caving that I can't believe I'm still quit.....my promise I made to everyone on this site was one of the main reasons why I didn't cave....believe me I wanted to. I still want to cave if truth be told but I refuse one day at a time and I trust it will get better. Do you same man....and keep busy.
Thanks for the support STC. Seems like around day 20,30 and now 50 the bitch tried to get back in. No caving for me.
I know one of the things I used to do back early in my quit was eat alot and well all of the time, I would stay awake cause I couldnt sleep or just had to stay awake sometimes but when I wanted to sleep there she was the nic bitch telling me all sorts of shit just to use once more........ well I have been determined to stay quit and on everday sice I decided to quit my choices look like this.....

A) Stay Quit
B) Eat some Italian
C) Watch some basketball
D) Get busy with the wife!!!
E) Remember my promise to stay quit and not break it!
F) all of the above

What would you answer?

Did you notice the choice that is not even on the board?

This is where your resolve kicks in and your choice becomes easy!

Quit on Quiter

Grizzly25...out
You know, we were serious idiots for putting that krap in our lips for so long. I don't even know what I would call ourselves right now if we went back to it. There is no word in the dictionary I can think of that doesn't involve a lot of 4 letter words. Maybe some vets could help me out here. Question of the day,, what words would explain us if we went back to the can after 50 + day?
regret
dishonorable
Dumbass
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
Quote from: kana

robbie day 54
I know one of the things I used to do back early in my quit was eat alot and well all of the time, I would stay awake cause I couldnt sleep or just had to stay awake sometimes but when I wanted to sleep there she was the nic bitch telling me all sorts of shit just to use once more........ well I have been determined to stay quit and on everday sice I decided to quit my choices look like this.....

A) Stay Quit
B) Eat some Italian
C) Watch some basketball
F) all of the above

What would you answer?

Quit on Quiter

Grizzly25...out
You know, we were serious idiots for putting that krap in our lips for so long. I don't even know what I would call ourselves right now if we went back to it. There is no word in the dictionary I can think of that doesn't involve a lot of 4 letter words. Maybe some vets could help me out here. Question of the day,, what words would explain us if we went back to the can after 50 + day?
regret
dishonorable

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »

robbie day 54

A) Stay Quit
B) Eat some Italian
C) Watch some basketball
F) all of the above

What would you answer?

Quit on Quiter

Grizzly25...out
regret
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »

robbie day 54

A) Stay Quit
B) Eat some Italian
C) Watch some basketball
F) all of the above

What would you answer?

Quit on Quiter

Grizzly25...out
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2013, 09:23:00 AM »

robbie day 54

A) Stay Quit
B) Eat some Italian
C) Watch some basketball
F) all of the above

What would you answer?

Quit on Quiter

Grizzly25...out
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »

robbie day 54
She likes to nip at you. Likes to keep bugging you to bang her one more time in hopes that you'll get back together with her.

She LOOKS pretty good sometimes, when the lighting is just right, her makeup is caked on just so and her push up bra has her milk pillows actually looking decent. Dude...she almost looks fuckable doesn't she?

Nah.

You've tapped that nasty ass over and over and over again, and sadly so have a lot of other dudes. She's loose, her clam is festered with sores and vaginal warts and reeks like a bloated grouper roasting in the sun. Her bush is untrimmed and nasty, looks like a god damn hair bomb exploded. Having sex with her would be like rolling a hotdog down a hallway. You don't need that nasty crap anymore.

Sadly though you're still at full mast, in time you'll be half cocked, and eventually will get zero lift off from your bag. But it will take time.

You're lucky you havent contracted any stds from her. Having her make your snake puke mayonnaise can only lead to bad things...maybe deadly.

Buring sensations when you piss, blood in your stool, steamy semen, gange green nut sack, elephantitis of the taint...that's the shit you have to look forward to if you decide to retap.

Nobody wants that shit.

Just keep telling her NO. Rub one out if you have to. Call us and we will talk sense into you .

Youre a good looking dude, probably. There is plenty of prime trim out there. Nice tight snatch worthy of daydreaming about.

Don't go back to that blown out snatch that will feel and smell like meaty chilli. Shits nasty and will kill you.

Just keep giving the whore the heisman and she will bother you less and less, and eventually you will be like "beat it bitch" the second you get a whif of that puss infested twat.

And she will

I promise.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline robbie

• Quitter
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »

robbie day 54

Offline Screw_the_Chew

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Sports, Photography, Computers, Outdoors, Reading & writing, quitting tobacco
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2013, 11:40:00 PM »

robbie day 54