Author Topic: New quitter here.  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1654
Re: New quitter here.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 09:11:24 PM »
Glad you're here.  Always good to see a life reclaimed from addiction. Got some information links in my signature line.  Make use of them. Knowledge is power, ignorance is terribly expensive. Digits in your inbox.
I Quit With You Today
Athan
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Zeitwerk

• Nicotinephobe
  • BANNED
  • Nikotin Verboten!
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 09:59:20 PM »
Zeit,
Glad to have you on here man and I see you have already found your way into the March PreHoF Roll! I will be shooting you a PM shortly with my digits. The first week is a real bitch but every single one of us on the board has been through it or is going through it with you!  The more involved and willing to participate on the board, chat, text, etc the stronger your quit will become.

Thank you for your kind words. You’ll be seeing more of me on here.
“Just couldn't control it 1 day. It was not a decision I took lightly. I figured... once isn't gonna hurt... then it turned into twice... three times... spiral the fuck out of control and picked right back up where I left off.“ Logansdad

One is too many; a thousand, never enough.

I promise not to use nicotine today.

Offline Onebadbinder

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • 'Bout damn time
  • Quit Date: 11/22/2018
  • Interests: Antique trucks, tractors and motorcycles.
  • Likes Given: 159
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 09:41:54 PM »
Zeit,
Glad to have you on here man and I see you have already found your way into the March PreHoF Roll! I will be shooting you a PM shortly with my digits. The first week is a real bitch but every single one of us on the board has been through it or is going through it with you!  The more involved and willing to participate on the board, chat, text, etc the stronger your quit will become.
Quit.      Nov 22 2018
HOF.      Mar 1 2019

My number is always available, just PM me. I am up all night many nights,  just call me. My quit is strong because of KTC, just make sure yours is too.

Accountability + Brotherhood = Success

I am a retread. You can have a second chance like me just own up to your past. I flushed 2 laps down the drain once because I want involved.  Not again.  Get involved,  get quit.

Offline Zeitwerk

• Nicotinephobe
  • BANNED
  • Nikotin Verboten!
  • Likes Given: 5
New quitter here.
« on: December 21, 2018, 07:56:06 PM »
Smoked Newport cigarettes and dipped Kodiak Wintergreen for longer than I care to admit. Tried quitting before; always failed. But this one is gonna stick. I never broke my word before and I’m not about to start now.

Fuck tobacco.
“Just couldn't control it 1 day. It was not a decision I took lightly. I figured... once isn't gonna hurt... then it turned into twice... three times... spiral the fuck out of control and picked right back up where I left off.“ Logansdad

One is too many; a thousand, never enough.

I promise not to use nicotine today.