Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: My Intro
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
Quote from: jhaggerty
Quote from: AppleJack
Rock-n-roll my younger July bro!
'Grats on this milestone!
Congradts Yem, You are one badass quitter my friend!
Excellent quitting. You sir are pure badass. Congrats and keep it up.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline jhaggerty

• Quitter
  • Interests: Running, Fishing, Hunting, Coaching Little LeagueAll Minnesota Sports - Wild, Vikings, Twins, Twolves
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Congradts Yem, You are one badass quitter my friend!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2014, 11:55:00 AM »
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Steakbomb18
If I've said it once, I'll say it again. Yemtig, my friend, you are a model of quit. One who jumped into this head first, learned the ropes, got involved, contributed on boards, in chat, and helped lead your quit group. Any newbie out here reading this, Yemtig is a fine example of you QLF EDD, and a quitter worth learning from. Congrats on the HOF!
Congrats brother on so many consecutive days being a badass quitter. It feels good after so many days being a nincompoop dipper to say FU to big tobacco doesn't it?

Continue to do what you do and be a quitter, each day is a milestone and slowly in time all of us addicts will be better off without the weed.
These guy said it all. Wanted to add my congrats though. Nice work building it, now keep it up!
A perfect model of quit here!!!! Keep up the good fight!!!!

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2014, 11:51:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
If I've said it once, I'll say it again. Yemtig, my friend, you are a model of quit. One who jumped into this head first, learned the ropes, got involved, contributed on boards, in chat, and helped lead your quit group. Any newbie out here reading this, Yemtig is a fine example of you QLF EDD, and a quitter worth learning from. Congrats on the HOF!
Congrats brother on so many consecutive days being a badass quitter. It feels good after so many days being a nincompoop dipper to say FU to big tobacco doesn't it?

Continue to do what you do and be a quitter, each day is a milestone and slowly in time all of us addicts will be better off without the weed.
These guy said it all. Wanted to add my congrats though. Nice work building it, now keep it up!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »

"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2014, 11:13:00 AM »
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Scoot66

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2014, 09:42:00 PM »
thanks for the props....bout time I introduced myself. I read your intro other day...pretty entertaining shit. smart stubborn. just like my old man. pharmacist too no shit. you guys inspire me every fucking day to quit this shit. fuck near bring me to tears....my emotions are so fucked up right now. im trying to get more involved and it does seem like the posting is getting easier with much help from my girlfriend. this computer shit is hard on an old fuck like me. still bump time to time but able to fix. well I ramble. thanks for your words. I quit with you today yem. belated congrats on the half century.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »
i didn't think you had it in you Yem. But you know what, I WAS WRONG way to be a badass quitter. I raise my quit glass to you anyway.

Mogul

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »
Nice job on the fitty spot, Yem.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline MCO

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-03-14
  • Interests: Shooting, hunting, fishing, videogames, women, etc.
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2014, 04:22:00 PM »
50 motherfucking days of badass quit!!! Proud to quit with you today brother!!!
Quit: 3/14/2014
HOF: 6/21/2014
Quitting with The Saloon and The Elite 8!!
If you are reading this; I quit with you today.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2014, 03:39:00 PM »
50 days is something to be proud of- nice job and keep it up!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »
Congrats on the half a chub, twiggy! 50 days is badass!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2014, 09:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: yemtig
Hey guys/gals, just wanted to drop in and update a bit... Today I'm quit and my plus 1 has me landed on 33 days quit... This is so huge for me and as I look back on the past month, my whole mindset has really changed from a nic junkie to someone who likes to wake up to the challenge of my daily quit that I will carry around with me for the rest of my life... I'm really not good at writing all this down, but all I can say is this site has set me FREE!!! And to all the newbies on this site, use the tools, soak up the knowledge/tough love/criticism and use it to furthur your OWN QUIT!!! Anyways, I will be around to kick the nic bitch in the balls each and everyday by signing roll so see ya there fellow quitters!!
You are a bad ass quitter, yem. Keep it up. I'm proud to quit with you any day.
Right on bro.
Quit with you!
Best thing you can do Yem is what you are doing already..post roll, keep promise, get involved. Nice to see you in chat....keep coming back. Build some solid relationships that you can lean on when you need them. It is two fold as well.

Quitting all day LF
Lady G
Yem, so freaking proud of you. You got this man I quit with you today man, or any day.
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2014, 10:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: yemtig
Hey guys/gals, just wanted to drop in and update a bit... Today I'm quit and my plus 1 has me landed on 33 days quit... This is so huge for me and as I look back on the past month, my whole mindset has really changed from a nic junkie to someone who likes to wake up to the challenge of my daily quit that I will carry around with me for the rest of my life... I'm really not good at writing all this down, but all I can say is this site has set me FREE!!! And to all the newbies on this site, use the tools, soak up the knowledge/tough love/criticism and use it to furthur your OWN QUIT!!! Anyways, I will be around to kick the nic bitch in the balls each and everyday by signing roll so see ya there fellow quitters!!
You are a bad ass quitter, yem. Keep it up. I'm proud to quit with you any day.
Right on bro.
Quit with you!
Best thing you can do Yem is what you are doing already..post roll, keep promise, get involved. Nice to see you in chat....keep coming back. Build some solid relationships that you can lean on when you need them. It is two fold as well.

Quitting all day LF
Lady G
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute