Author Topic: 5 Days In  (Read 2575 times)

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: 5 Days In
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 10:32:02 AM »
Hmmm... let’s see...

An intro
2 consecutive roll posts
Skip a day
Another roll post
Absent for 2 days now

Quitting takes commitment. Period. If you don’t work it, it works you and, damn, aren’t you tired of the shitty life of an addict?

If you’re new here... own it. Be better. Be free.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 12:37:28 PM »
Friday, November 27 was my quit date and the first 4 days weren't too bad.  Today has been hell.  I've had a headache all day and my teeth hurt and the lack of sleep has finally caught up to me.  I know it will get better but today I am literally taking it one hour at a time.

Welcome. The first few days suck. That’s the only way to put it. Then it’s a battle every day. This is the best place to deal with that. I signed up and took a long time to get in my quit group. Don’t do that. Find your group and jump right in. Wake up, piss, post (WUPP) every day.

Proud to be quit with you today!
@calarsh welcome to KTC. Here is the link to the March2021 quit group so you can start posting roll and take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16832.0 . We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day and then keep our word. That simple but yet can be very hard as well.  Focus on quitting one day at a time. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Make some connections with fellow addicts on the site but remember to exchange digits through personal messages only, not on the forum or here in the Introduction section. It will suck for a bit but then it starts getting better and better. You can do this and we are here to help. Remember one thing, you will never regret quitting but you will always regret caving. Focus one hour at a time, one day at a time, or one minute at a time, just keep that crap out of your mouth.
Dang it looks like we lost @calarsh already. Come on back man and quit the nasty nonsense addiction.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2028
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 07:08:02 PM »
Friday, November 27 was my quit date and the first 4 days weren't too bad.  Today has been hell.  I've had a headache all day and my teeth hurt and the lack of sleep has finally caught up to me.  I know it will get better but today I am literally taking it one hour at a time.

Welcome. The first few days suck. That’s the only way to put it. Then it’s a battle every day. This is the best place to deal with that. I signed up and took a long time to get in my quit group. Don’t do that. Find your group and jump right in. Wake up, piss, post (WUPP) every day.

@calarsh welcome to KTC. Here is the link to the March2021 quit group so you can start posting roll and take your freedom back https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16832.0 . We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day and then keep our word. That simple but yet can be very hard as well.  Focus on quitting one day at a time. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Make some connections with fellow addicts on the site but remember to exchange digits through personal messages only, not on the forum or here in the Introduction section. It will suck for a bit but then it starts getting better and better. You can do this and we are here to help. Remember one thing, you will never regret quitting but you will always regret caving. Focus one hour at a time, one day at a time, or one minute at a time, just keep that crap out of your mouth. 
Jan19

Offline WB5052

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/20/2020
  • Interests: Christian. Husband. Father. I love chasing whitetail bucks, Fender guitars, and the Auburn Tigers!
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 07:06:41 PM »

Offline calarsh

• Likes Given: 0
5 Days In
« on: December 02, 2020, 04:17:34 PM »