Author Topic: New Registration  (Read 28082 times)

Offline KTCADMIN

• Administrator
  • Likes Given: 0
New Registration
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 09:42:33 PM »
Quitters-

For those of you who already know and those who may not, our beloved site has recently changed platforms.

Unfortunately as a result of this change we were not able to carry some of member’s information - meaning passwords may have to be reset.  With this change, there is some time for adjustments and one of those adjustments is that you now will need to request a password change on our new platform. This will send an email to the account you previously had.

Knowing that you are looking forward to posting roll, checking on current milestones and just plain reading everything that has gone on; please click on this link and register with your previous name so we can maintain consistency in your and our histories.

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?action=register

We look forward to seeing you on the site and quitting with you again.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:46:10 AM by Richard K »

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
New Registration
« on: September 22, 2018, 06:05:08 PM »
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:54:53 PM by KTCADMIN »
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."