Author Topic: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...  (Read 14825 times)

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 09:16:00 PM »
Quote from: kstampfly
So get this shit. I come home from work and immediately change into my "relaxing" attire and proceed to grab the dirty clothes off the floor. As soon as I picked them up a can of fucking DIP rolls out of one of the pockets and ends up in the middle of the floor. Holy Shit!!!! The nictotine bitch was trying to booby trap my ass! Instead of going all ape shit I did the best thing I could possibly do. I calmly walked to the bathroom, lifted the toilet lid, pryed the fucking can open, exposed the stinking,cancerous shreds of lip shit, poured that bitch down the toilet and flushed it to hell. Take that Whore!! Desperate times require desperate measures. 'BanDog'
Kudos to you man! One never knows the where's and why's of sadistic bitches like her. This will not be the last time she creeps into your thoughts and visions. Prepare accordingly...

We are all here with you, one day at a time. Oct 12 is shaping up to be a bad ass group of quitters. I'll put us up against the bitch any day of the week. The weapons cache is full and she's running short on rations, the end is near you dirty whore.

QLAFM

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 08:05:00 PM »
So get this shit. I come home from work and immediately change into my "relaxing" attire and proceed to grab the dirty clothes off the floor. As soon as I picked them up a can of fucking DIP rolls out of one of the pockets and ends up in the middle of the floor. Holy Shit!!!! The nictotine bitch was trying to booby trap my ass! Instead of going all ape shit I did the best thing I could possibly do. I calmly walked to the bathroom, lifted the toilet lid, pryed the fucking can open, exposed the stinking,cancerous shreds of lip shit, poured that bitch down the toilet and flushed it to hell. Take that Whore!! Desperate times require desperate measures. 'BanDog'
Quit Group:
June 2022 No Lip Turd Herd

Quit Date:  13 March 2022
HOF Date:  20 June 2022

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
Always reach out if you need help. That is what this site is built on. Who better to understand what you are going through than a bunch of addicts who have already been down this road.

Keep fighting! Freedom is worth it

STAY QUIT
Greg

" The chains of addiction are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
So here I am on Day 3 pushing through the nicotine haze I have dealt with for almost seven years. It's not easy breaking old habits but this one is extremely important. Why? Because my life depends on it that's why. We don't realize how badly addicted we are until we find ourselves asking for help. The important thing is that if we are willing, help is available right here. I have only been here several days and the support I have received is like none other. I didn't come here to fail and I surely didn't come here to waste people's time. It's not over yet and a long road ahead awaits me, but I know I am not walking this alone. 'aqua'
Never ever be ashamed to ask for help! Asking for help isn't a sign of weakness, but is a sign of a very wise man that recognizes that he has weaknesses and that he can draw strength from others!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline chitownsnus

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: December 6, 2019
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »
So here I am on Day 3 pushing through the nicotine haze I have dealt with for almost seven years. It's not easy breaking old habits but this one is extremely important. Why? Because my life depends on it that's why. We don't realize how badly addicted we are until we find ourselves asking for help. The important thing is that if we are willing, help is available right here. I have only been here several days and the support I have received is like none other. I didn't come here to fail and I surely didn't come here to waste people's time. It's not over yet and a long road ahead awaits me, but I know I am not walking this alone. 'aqua'
Glad to have you aboard! I too posted my first post on day 3 about 101 days ago today. It gets easier for sure.

Interesting group of people here for sure. Find someone you can relate with and grasp on for dear life. It's going to be an awesome trip with some ups and downs, but if you hold on you'll come out on the winning side for sure.

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 09:42:00 AM »
Congratulations on your quit, kstampfly!

The initial days of quitting suck, but your life is worth the fight!!

Read everything you can under this link: KillTheCan.org. Information is power when it comes to quitting.

If you need anything else, just shout. We've got your back.

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »
Quit Group:

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 06:11:00 AM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: SirDerek
Day number 2 is down  and what a day it was. Half a bag of seeds, a pack a gum, some beef jerky and I am still hanging in there. Thanks to all for the encouragement cuz I am in this for the long haul. The nicotine whore is licking her wounds right now as we speak.
Awesome man,

now while she is licking her wounds, go ahead and stomp on her head. Kick it good til it bleeds. Then throw her in the coffin and nail the lid shut, And go and bury it behind you shoveling some SH*t on it each and every day to say goodbye.

yell if ya need anything bro
Yeah invite me over to piss on the grave. Let's throw some gas on her and burn her up before we bury her!

This is a party I must come to. Please let me come to this celebration!
Don't start w/out me.

Proud to be quit with you today

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Day number 2 is down  and what a day it was. Half a bag of seeds, a pack a gum, some beef jerky and I am still hanging in there. Thanks to all for the encouragement cuz I am in this for the long haul. The nicotine whore is licking her wounds right now as we speak.
Awesome man,

now while she is licking her wounds, go ahead and stomp on her head. Kick it good til it bleeds. Then throw her in the coffin and nail the lid shut, And go and bury it behind you shoveling some SH*t on it each and every day to say goodbye.

Yeah invite me over to piss on the grave. Let's throw some gas on her and burn her up before we bury her!

This is a party I must come to. Please let me come to this celebration!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »
Day number 2 is down and what a day it was. Half a bag of seeds, a pack a gum, some beef jerky and I am still hanging in there. Thanks to all for the encouragement cuz I am in this for the long haul. The nicotine whore is licking her wounds right now as we speak.
Awesome man,

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 10:05:00 PM »
Day number 2 is down and what a day it was. Half a bag of seeds, a pack a gum, some beef jerky and I am still hanging in there. Thanks to all for the encouragement cuz I am in this for the long haul. The nicotine whore is licking her wounds right now as we speak.
Quit Group:

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »
hey kstampfly, Congrats on NOT caving!!! You're stronger than any nic bitch!!! You're a BadAss quitter of NICOTINE!
Do it one day or one minute at a time and you're QUIT is my QUIT!
Tap your forehead 146 times, then tap your left temple with your right thumb 82 times, count to 39, count backwards from 42 then your mind will have forgotten the crave for awhile...try it, it works for me. It will work for YOU! 'zombie'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Trying too man. My mouth is starting to hurt like a sonufabitch, but its a good kind of hurt.
I love the seeds but they will make your mouth very sore make sure you use some gum as well also fire balls work very well!
I love green apple tootsie roll suckers and soft Aussie licorice.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 03:37:00 PM »
Trying too man. My mouth is starting to hurt like a sonufabitch, but its a good kind of hurt.
I love the seeds but they will make your mouth very sore make sure you use some gum as well also fire balls work very well!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 03:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Swede
Sitting at work eating the crap out of sunflower seeds but I am still hanging in there. Definitely not going to give in anytime soon regardless of how bad it gets. 'bang head'
Way to go kstampfly! Keep up the good work! Keep it up with the seeds! You might want to buy some beef jerky too! One day at a time my quit brother, one day at a time!
Never, never, never, ever surrender today! Keep your word and no sweating tomorrow. It will be here soon enough. Just today is all you need to worry and fight through.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech